PDA

View Full Version : Still Alive!!!!

Patrick
01-25-2004, 03:54 PM
And see that the layout for the group has changed a bit. Logan has been playing again. I like :up: .

First since I havent had a chance in awhile I hope you all a great Holliday Season!!!! I have been busy to say the least!!!! 2004 will be better for me. And I will have more time to sit and chat with all of you again. I do miss all of you. For sum strange reason :rolleyes: . But I do.

And this, Sorry to Todd and Paul. You have been so kind in your offers for get togethers and my luck just hasnt work out for $#%%$!!!!!!! When we get a chance breakfast, lunch or dinner is on me!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rauder still runs like a dream!!! Flows I put on last year have sound better now than what the did when I first got them put on!! Supercharger??? Maybe!! We will see.

Mark Did you get my PM???

I wont be on line to long tonight. About 8 or so. But will keep i touch alot more often.

Thanks for putting up with me again!!! :burnout: :burnout:

Patrick
01-25-2004, 03:58 PM
And I have already marked out July 29 to Aug 1. TO GO TO MARUADERVILLE 2004!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :banana2: :banana2:

MarauderMark
01-25-2004, 05:24 PM
Hey pat ! Yes i did and thanx for responding .it looks like im stuck with them or they'er stuck with me LOL .i must've been lucky to catch .maybe next time i'll send smoke signals??:LOL:

MarauderMark
01-25-2004, 05:24 PM
Again Thank you!!!

TAF
01-25-2004, 06:01 PM
Hey PATRICK!!!

You've been missed, my friend!!!

We need to get together...either you come down on February 21st to our breakfast...(you come and breakfast is on me) or I need to make a sidetrip my next time up to Nashville.

Good to have you back, man!!!!:up:

Bigdogjim
01-25-2004, 08:00 PM
Always good to hear from a Marauder!!!

Patrick
01-26-2004, 06:37 PM
Hey Todd. I have missed you guys too. The 21st looks good. AND I'LL BUY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thamks big dog :rock: . And Mark I am sorry I couldnt help more. Do a search here or check with Todd or someone, Some here can help more than me. Later, Patrick.