PDA

View Full Version : magnetic fuel saver

marauder410
01-08-2012, 08:07 PM
POWERMAG

(2nd Generation, Ultra Power)
Magnetic Fuel Saver

POWERMAG: Magnetic Fuel Saver (Magnetic Fuel conditioner) is a perfect and amazing automotive assembly.
POWERMAG: Magnetic Fuel Saver is designed to condition the fuel prior to combustion toincrease power output, save fuel, and reduce emissions.
http://img.auctiva.com/imgdata/6/2/7/8/0/3/webimg/406841767_o.jpghttp://img.auctiva.com/imgdata/6/2/7/8/0/3/webimg/406841771_o.jpg

1) Powermag: Magnetic Fuel Saver can help engine to burn fuel more efficiently
2) Powermag: Magnetic Fuel Saver let your car run more miles per gallon
3) Powermag: Magnetic Fuel Saver will improve engine performance
4) Powermag: Magnetic Fuel Saver will reduce emissions
5) Powermag: Magnetic Fuel Saver will clean air

Magnetic Fuel Saver gadgets increase combustion efficiency for a cleaner burning engine. This reduces harmful emissions while increasing engine performance.

Benefits of Magnetic Fuel Saver
1) Save fuel, save $$, more MPG (miles per gallon )
2) 50% reduction of carbon monoxide and hydrocarbons
3) Helps pass emission testing/smog check
4) High octane performance with lower octane fuel
5) Improved performance - quicker starts
6) Stops scale build-up and corrosion in engine
7) Reduced wear on O2 sensor and catalytic converter

This auction include:

1 POWERMAG fuel saver
1 cable zip tie
1 detail instruction sheet

EASY TO INSTALL
No tools are needed & No cutting of the fuel line required

http://img.auctiva.com/imgdata/6/2/7/8/0/3/webimg/406841775_o.jpghttp://img.auctiva.com/imgdata/6/2/7/8/0/3/webimg/406841780_o.jpghttp://img.auctiva.com/imgdata/6/2/7/8/0/3/webimg/406841788_o.jpg

OneBADLsE
01-08-2012, 08:12 PM
.............really?

SC Cheesehead
01-08-2012, 08:16 PM
Please tell me this is posted up as humor...

marauder410
01-08-2012, 08:20 PM
LMAO WANTED TO GET A GOOD LAUGH FROM YOU GUY OF WHAT PEOPLE WILL COME UP WITH TO MAKE MONEY LIKE THIS REALLY WORKS :lol:

clintons4
01-08-2012, 09:52 PM
Please tell me this is posted up as humor...

I sure hope so. Funny thing is that these are designed for a/v and power cables for noise reduction. HAHAHAHA

Joe Walsh
01-08-2012, 10:14 PM
I had one of these awesome magnets on my Marauder's fuel line!

I was getting 41 mpg with it installed, but it kept making my compass go wacky, so I removed it and must now make do with 18 mpg.....:o

I might try one of those neat intake "turbinators" to help twist my incoming air charge and get me 500 HP!

LIGHTNIN1
01-08-2012, 10:21 PM
This is the second generation, much improved over first generation. What, a bigger magnet?:dunno:

Joe Walsh
01-08-2012, 10:23 PM
I was hesistant to buy it until I saw that the deal included a zip tie!

Plus, I probably would have messed up the installation without the detailed instruction sheet.

clintons4
01-08-2012, 10:38 PM
Can I interest you in some..... Snake oil :drink:

marauder410
01-08-2012, 10:41 PM
:lol: I BEAT THERE HAD BEEN PEOPLE THAT BOUGHT THESE ITEMS AND SAY IT DOES SO MUCH AND I GET 40MPG NOW

massacre
01-08-2012, 10:45 PM
LMAO WANTED TO GET A GOOD LAUGH FROM YOU GUY OF WHAT PEOPLE WILL COME UP WITH TO MAKE MONEY LIKE THIS REALLY WORKS :lol:

Is English your second language?

Just curious....

clintons4
01-08-2012, 10:58 PM

Just curious....

Ok so I am not the only one thinking this. See the other thread :

http://mercurymarauder.net/forums/showthread.php?t=76402
:lol:

marauder410
01-08-2012, 11:25 PM
Sure is smart ass

is english your second language?

Just curious....

marauder410
01-08-2012, 11:27 PM
You guys can act all smart over the internet all you want but wouldn't dare act like you do to someone in person now would you

alot of smart ass people on the internet now days if you cant read them dont click on my post how about that

marauder410
01-08-2012, 11:29 PM
How cant you understand that old man get your reading glasses out

is english your second language?

Just curious....

stryker
01-09-2012, 12:56 AM
A long time (years) ago I remember that here in P.R. there was a campaign promoting what it was a device same like that called " The Foster gas saver " and they claim that it was really funtional in the saving gas but with the pass of the time people discover that it was a fraud, so ba careful with this.

Chayton
01-09-2012, 01:18 AM
:lol: I BEAT THERE HAD BEEN PEOPLE THAT BOUGHT THESE ITEMS AND SAY IT DOES SO MUCH AND I GET 40MPG NOW

Just curious....

Sure is smart ass

How cant you understand that old man get your reading glasses out

:popcorn: :popcorn:

DOOM
01-09-2012, 01:49 AM
I might try one of those neat intake "turbinators" to help twist my incoming air charge and get me 500 HP!

How do you think I got my car to make 500HP!? :P

Oh well, my secrets out now! ;)

martyo
01-09-2012, 04:26 AM
I'd get two!!!

MOTOWN
01-09-2012, 04:47 AM
Im going to magnetize the entire fuel line, and the gas tank for a low 9sec E.T.!!!!!!

Well untill i pass a metal pole at which point ill get whiplash!

Blackened300a
01-09-2012, 05:33 AM
That's on my to-do list along with a set of brake covers and a electric supercharger!:rolleyes:

Mote
01-09-2012, 06:00 AM
I wonder what happens if you accidentally install it BACKWARDS? :eek:

SC Cheesehead
01-09-2012, 06:42 AM
I wonder what happens if you accidentally install it BACKWARDS? :eek:

Car will run real lean and you'll blow the engine, that's why it's so important that you read and closely follow the installation instructions... ;)

Jimimac43
01-09-2012, 07:05 AM
A loooong time ago, one of my co-workers installed some type of gadget like this on his Cadillac and was explaining the advantage of it. Soooo when he was busy, one of us would go out and put afew gallons of gas in his tank for about a week.He would sit down and calculate his great fuel mileage and rave about it. He would come in and brag about how well it worked. The following weeks , we would syphon gas out and he was a raging maniac about the product and called and complained, show his a## on the phone. He still gets embarrassed about it. Fun, fun, fun.

Joe Walsh
01-09-2012, 07:11 AM
Car will run real lean and you'll blow the engine, that's why it's so important that you read and closely follow the installation instructions... ;)

No Rex, that's caused by drag racing with less than 1/2 a tank of gas....:rolleyes:

SC Cheesehead
01-09-2012, 07:11 AM
A loooong time ago, one of my co-workers installed some type of gadget like this on his Cadillac and was explaining the advantage of it. Soooo when he was busy, one of us would go out and put afew gallons of gas in his tank for about a week.He would sit down and calculate his great fuel mileage and rave about it. He would come in and brag about how well it worked. The following weeks , we would syphon gas out and he was a raging maniac about the product and called and complained, show his a## on the phone. He still gets embarrassed about it. Fun, fun, fun.

Gotta love it! :lol:

guspech750
01-09-2012, 07:31 AM
I didn't buy the MM to save gas!!

I'm all about how many smiles per miles in all of our vehicles.

Buy a hybrid or a bicycle to save gas so I can burn more!!

I could use that magnet to hold my daughter art work up on the fridge!!

---
- Sent from my iPhone
Eaton Swap + 4.10's = Wreeeeeeeeeedom!!

CBT
01-09-2012, 07:33 AM
POWERMAG

(2nd Generation, Ultra Power)
Magnetic Fuel Saver

POWERMAG: Magnetic Fuel Saver (Magnetic Fuel conditioner) is a perfect and amazing automotive assembly.
POWERMAG: Magnetic Fuel Saver is designed to condition the fuel prior to combustion toincrease power output, save fuel, and reduce emissions.
http://img.auctiva.com/imgdata/6/2/7/8/0/3/webimg/406841767_o.jpghttp://img.auctiva.com/imgdata/6/2/7/8/0/3/webimg/406841771_o.jpg

1) Powermag: Magnetic Fuel Saver can help engine to burn fuel more efficiently
2) Powermag: Magnetic Fuel Saver let your car run more miles per gallon
3) Powermag: Magnetic Fuel Saver will improve engine performance
4) Powermag: Magnetic Fuel Saver will reduce emissions
5) Powermag: Magnetic Fuel Saver will clean air

Magnetic Fuel Saver gadgets increase combustion efficiency for a cleaner burning engine. This reduces harmful emissions while increasing engine performance.

Benefits of Magnetic Fuel Saver
1) Save fuel, save $$, more MPG (miles per gallon )
2) 50% reduction of carbon monoxide and hydrocarbons
3) Helps pass emission testing/smog check
4) High octane performance with lower octane fuel
5) Improved performance - quicker starts
6) Stops scale build-up and corrosion in engine
7) Reduced the amount of money in your wallet!
8) Use as an erectile dysfunction device, just ziptie one around your weiner and let the dys"fun"ction begin as it always tries to point North!
9) Ziptie one around your cats tail and watch the sparks fly when it walks past your home theater system speakers!
10) Place one in the back of your toilet tank! In the event a drunken party guest does an 'upper decker', the magnet will neutralize the "Who's burning jalapeno burrito's?" smell!
11) Ziptie to the fuel line? Screw that noise, go right to the source: The gas tank! Buy 58 of them and tie them around your gas tank with different colored wire! Preferrably Red, Yellow, Green, and Black! Make sure to hook up a beeping remote control device with an antenna to the tank and always back into your parking spot, especially places like banks and daycare centers!

This auction include: (the "s" you left off of 'include'?)

1 POWERMAG fuel saver
1 cable zip tie
1 detail instruction sheet

EASY TO INSTALL

No tools are needed & No cutting of the fuel line required

I'm not so sure those benefits are all that beneficial....

KILRSVT
01-09-2012, 07:45 AM
I so need this for my merk and my 600 hp cobra.... Lol is it a ***** magnet too?

Shaijack
01-09-2012, 09:24 AM
You guys are haters. I put one on my lawn mower and it now cuts the grass by itself in record time. It bags the leaves and blows the side walks.
I am thinking about putting one on the computer to speed it up.

Of course it works, its on the net and they would never lie.....

Blackened300a
01-09-2012, 10:10 AM
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d12/blackened300a/82f3cde2.jpg

stryker
01-28-2012, 07:42 PM
Car will run real lean and you'll blow the engine, that's why it's so important that you read and closely follow the installation instructions... ;):shake: That's not true. the real thing it will happen is that it will provoke a chain reaction causing a Thermo-nuclear explosion which destroy the entire united states and Canada and 3/4 part of Mexico so don't do it. :shake:

TUXrauder
01-29-2012, 04:16 AM
Do they make this in a womans necklace....

I got a different idea for this solution!!!!!

You guys are haters. I put one on my lawn mower and it now cuts the grass by itself in record time. It bags the leaves and blows the side walks.
I am thinking about putting one on the computer to speed it up.

Of course it works, its on the net and they would never lie.....

4drcbra
01-29-2012, 07:28 AM
This is the second generation, much improved over first generation. What, a bigger magnet?:dunno:

Different color. It now.reflects heat due to its bright blue color!!!. Im about to.go take all those of my tvs in he house and go nuts under my hood