PDA

View Full Version : Where is the snow?

tbone
01-11-2012, 11:14 AM
So it was supposed to be a super snowy and cold winter this year. To date we have had about 1 1/2" of snow all season. Today it is nearly 50 outside.

And some people have the gonads to believe that man can predict the climate 10, 20, even 100 years from now. Mother nature has other ideas........

SC Cheesehead
01-11-2012, 11:15 AM
It ain't down here.

Just the way I like it... :D

tbone
01-11-2012, 11:27 AM
I like it. I used to have snowmobiles and prayed for snow. I'm nearly in Wisconsin where I live and it just isn't right to not have snow on the ground in January.

SC Cheesehead
01-11-2012, 11:28 AM
I like it. I used to have snowmobiles and prayed for snow. I'm nearly in Wisconsin where I live and it just isn't right to not have snow on the ground in January.

Me too, then I got smart and got the heck outta there... :D

Papillon
01-11-2012, 11:30 AM
So it was supposed to be a super snowy and cold winter this year. To date we have had about 1 1/2" of snow all season. Today it is nearly 50 outside.

And some people have the gonads to believe that man can predict the climate 10, 20, even 100 years from now. Mother nature has other ideas........

Shhhhhhhhhh!!! http://www.capcom-europe.com/forum/images/smilies/shhh.gif If you say it too loud, it's gonna happen!

tbone
01-11-2012, 11:30 AM
Florida is in my future.:rolleyes:

Haggis
01-11-2012, 11:31 AM
shhhhhhhhhh!!! http://www.capcom-europe.com/forum/images/smilies/shhh.gif if you say it too loud, it's gonna happen!

Snow!!!!

SC Cheesehead
01-11-2012, 11:31 AM
Florida is in my future.:rolleyes:

^^^^^^ There is a man with a good head on his shoulders!

Hey, rayjay, ya see that? The man is gonna move SOUTH! :P

Pops
01-11-2012, 11:32 AM
Looks like it is hitting soutwest Michigan Thursday night. Some areas may see a foot of it!

tbone
01-11-2012, 11:33 AM
Nice...........:burnout:

SC Cheesehead
01-11-2012, 11:34 AM
Looks like it is hitting soutwest Michigan Thursday night. Some areas may see a foot of it!

Can't imagine this happening to a nicer bunch of folks... :P

CBT
01-11-2012, 11:39 AM
It ain't down here.

Just the way I like it... :D

We got flurries once, for maybe a half hour, that was it so far this year.

Pops
01-11-2012, 11:42 AM
We got fairies once, for maybe a half hour, that was it so far this year.

Fixed the spelling for ya!;)

SC Cheesehead
01-11-2012, 11:48 AM
Fixed the spelling for ya!;)

Nailed it, bubba!! :D

tbone
01-11-2012, 11:48 AM
Here's tomorrow's forecast I just looked at after Pops said they're getting a foot:

WGN
Blustery, much colder with temperatures falling through the 20s; gusty northwest winds 40 mph at times. Snowy periods. Several inches likely. Some blowing and drifting, especially in open areas.

Nice. Very nice.:banana:

knine
01-11-2012, 12:18 PM
The leading hurricane forcasters said in 2011 they would no longer make seasonal forcasts because of the inaccuracy of the past forcasts. 2011 was predicted to be one of the "biggest years" with the biggest and most severe ever seen. Winter 2011 was to be the coldest, snowest on record...(it's 55.5 degreeze as I type this with snow "Forcasted" for tomorrow and Thursday, 10 day forcast has it sunny and back in the 40's by early next week).

"Global warming" is junk science, you have to have natural highs and lows. If our cars (and other carbon emmissions) is causing the icecaps to melt, what made all the ice melt away from the last ice age?

I say, sit back and enjoy the weather. in another 4.5 degreeze (when it hits 60) BLUE is getting a bath ! If this is winter, I can handle it.

tbone
01-11-2012, 12:22 PM
The leading hurricane forcasters said in 2011 they would no longer make seasonal forcasts because of the inaccuracy of the past forcasts. 2011 was predicted to be one of the "biggest years" with the biggest and most severe ever seen. Winter 2011 was to be the coldest, snowest on record...(it's 55.5 degreeze as I type this with snow "Forcasted" for tomorrow and Thursday, 10 day forcast has it sunny and back in the 40's by early next week).

"Global warming" is junk science, you have to have natural highs and lows. If our cars (and other carbon emmissions) is causing the icecaps to melt, what made all the ice melt away from the last ice age?

I say, sit back and enjoy the weather. in another 4.5 degreeze (when it hits 60) BLUE is getting a bath ! If this is winter, I can handle it.

Exactly. Global warming my ass.

Guittard22
01-11-2012, 12:39 PM
I got my monster truck ready for it to happen :) bring it on mother nature I am at zip code 02791

knine
01-11-2012, 12:41 PM
58.8................Hose, water, bucket all ready !!!

tbone
01-11-2012, 12:46 PM
58.8................Hose, water, bucket all ready !!!

Where do you live?

knine
01-11-2012, 01:04 PM
Elwood. THE home of the Blue's Brothers. ....and unless you're here before it drops, no free car wash.

Pops
01-11-2012, 01:53 PM
Its 50 here this afternoon! :)

MOTOWN
01-11-2012, 02:00 PM
Im lovin this weather!!! no snow for me is just fine

knine
01-11-2012, 02:21 PM
Car wash is closed. I haz a clean BLUE :)

stryker
01-11-2012, 06:29 PM
:confused: ¿ WHERE IS THE SNOW ?. I don't know TBONE Mang I think the Grinch stole it as he did with the Christmas. :snowman:, anyway mang happy new year. :wreath2:

tbone
01-11-2012, 06:47 PM
Now they're calling for 10" tomorrow. I started this thread before I saw the weather report. Very cool.:banana:

Shaijack
01-11-2012, 06:54 PM
What's SNOW. Rain maybe but NO snow. 68 here today. Cold front moving through, 60's tomorrow. I have to put on my wool short pants and long soxs.

Move to Louisiana and forget the snow.

Bradley G
01-11-2012, 07:17 PM
The weatherman said forcast tomorrow; 3-6 inches early am , by the time I got to work the forecast was upgraded to 7-9 inches.
Now I see a foot is predicted , by the time I wake tomorrow, (God willing) we may be caught up to our normal accumulation by this time 24-30 inches :eek:

92BlackGT
01-11-2012, 07:56 PM
It's snowing here in OKC. first snow of the winter and it wasn't in the forecast. It's looking like only 1/2"... but being from Phoenix, any snow sucks

justbob
01-11-2012, 09:35 PM
The weatherman said forcast tomorrow; 3-6 inches early am , by the time I got to work the forecast was upgraded to 7-9 inches.
Now I see a foot is predicted , by the time I wake tomorrow, (God willing) we may be caught up to our normal accumulation by this time 24-30 inches :eek:

Doesn't this sound awefully familiar? Remember the storm of '99? 1-3", then 7-8", we ended up with what 28"s??? In only 24 hours!

TAKEDOWN
01-11-2012, 09:45 PM
Don't worry it's coming and I'm sure we're ALL gonna pay up big time to mother nature in February!

Bruce Wayne
01-11-2012, 09:53 PM
I bought new steelies with Bridgestone Blizzacks, I been wearing them out on dry pavement. I want snow!

Bradley G
01-11-2012, 10:01 PM
Yeah, we're due to get pounded
Doesn't this sound awefully familiar? Remember the storm of '99? 1-3", then 7-8", we ended up with what 28"s??? In only 24 hours!

justbob
01-12-2012, 02:53 AM
Back to 3-6 now.

Haggis
01-12-2012, 05:16 AM
Yeah, we're due to get pounded

Nah, not going to say it.......

jerrym3
01-12-2012, 11:15 AM
Middle of Jan, and no snow here in north Jersey (one early season freak storm).

Six/seven more weeks, and then we hit March, and temps start to notch up, which means that if/when we do get snow, it will not be around for too long.

I can live with that, unlike last year. Ground was covered from Christmas till spring.

CBT
01-12-2012, 11:20 AM
Nah, not going to say it.......
Say it, say it !!!

duhtroll
01-12-2012, 11:27 AM
Your local weather report has very little to do with global warming, #1.

#2, no one is blaming the entirety of climate change on global warming, only suggesting that we shouldn't be contributing to it as much as we are.

Complain all you like, but at least do it accurately.

The argument "global warming can't exist because look at all this friggin' SNOW" is just about as accurate as people predicting Philly was going to the super bowl because "look at all this friggin' TALENT."

Actually, the winter up until this point would pretty much support the existence of global warming if you were going that route (I'm not). 58 degrees here on Jan 10? Sounds pretty warm to me. I'm not the one claiming that as scientific proof, tho'.

Exactly. Global warming my ass.

knine
01-12-2012, 11:52 AM
Here's the real answer:Get the Solar Facts before getting on the
"Humans Cause Global Warming" (AGW) band wagon http://www.lunarplanner.com/SolarCycles-climate.html

#2, no one is blaming the entirety of climate change on global warming, only suggesting that we shouldn't be contributing to it as much as we are.

The record high for today was set in 1980.
Jan 12: Norm Low: 13°Norm High: 29° Record Low: -14° (1977) RECORD HIGH:54° (1980) Norm Precip: 0.05"NA

Does that mean it was global warming back then? :rolleyes:...and what caused those glaciers and all that ice and snow to melt after the last "ice age"? I say it's cyclical (Of, relating to, or characterized by cycles: a cyclic pattern of weather changes.)
I doubt little ole' man has much to affect global weather changes based on past cycles.;)

The argument "global warming can't exist because look at all this friggin' SNOW" is just about as accurate as people predicting Philly was going to the super bowl because "look at all this friggin' TALENT."

What TALENT???? :dunno:

P.S> @ tbone: Snow arrived today, hope your :censor: happy now :mad2:

duhtroll
01-12-2012, 12:01 PM
If anything, you're supporting my position that your local weather report has little to do with global warming.

Global mean temperature is rising. The amount of pollution we produce certainly ain't helping. That is all any of those "junk" scientists are saying.

People blow their position out of proportion in order to argue against it.

The record high for today was set in 1980.
Jan 12: Norm Low: 13°Norm High: 29° Record Low: -14° (1977) RECORD HIGH:54° (1980) Norm Precip: 0.05"NA

Does that mean it was global warming back then? :rolleyes:...and what caused those glaciers and all that ice and snow to melt after the last "ice age"? I say it's cyclical (Of, relating to, or characterized by cycles: a cyclic pattern of weather changes.)
I doubt little ole' man has much to affect global weather changes based on past cycles.;)

What TALENT???? :dunno:

PonyUP
01-12-2012, 12:01 PM

Actually, the winter up until this point would pretty much support the existence of global warming if you were going that route (I'm not). 58 degrees here on Jan 10? Sounds pretty warm to me. I'm not the one claiming that as scientific proof, tho'.

Let's not turn a snow thread into a political battle on global warming

Sucks you all are getting snow, 58 here today

Pony seal of Approval

knine
01-12-2012, 12:03 PM
If anything, you're supporting my position that your local weather report has little to do with global warming.

Global mean temperature is rising. The amount of pollution we produce certainly ain't helping. That is all any of those "junk" scientists are saying.

People blow their position out of proportion in order to argue against it.
No, I'm pretty sure my glaciers melted at the same time yours did. :rolleyes:

Haggis
01-12-2012, 12:17 PM
Say it, say it !!!

No!!!!

tbone
01-12-2012, 01:08 PM

Good grief man, give it up already. So sick of your editorials on every damn subject to the nth degree. Go spoil someone else's thread.

MOTOWN
01-12-2012, 01:15 PM
Good grief man, give it up already. So sick of your editorials on every damn subject to the nth degree. Go spoil someone else's thread.

:duel::bricks::laugh:

omarauder
01-12-2012, 01:33 PM
Climate "Change" has been going on for billions of years now, and it shows no signs of stopping. Just have to roll with the punches....

:twocents:

kernie
01-12-2012, 01:37 PM

Ya!! Quit spoiling their truth!

:D

tbone
01-12-2012, 02:04 PM
Ya!! Quit spoiling their truth!

Same goes for you.

jerrym3
01-12-2012, 06:42 PM
Consider averages, not spikes or valleys. Maybe it is just a natural occurrence.

But, you can't have all these countries with economies now greatly expanding and not have an impact. Booming power plants and car ownership in China? No global impact?

Consider the above, forget politics for a moment, and then make a judgement call.

Last year we were bombed with snow, but here in Jersey, when it's very cold, we usually don't get snow.

Our saying "it's too cold to snow".

This year, it's too warm to snow, at least so far.

PonyUP
01-12-2012, 07:31 PM
Good God, enough with the climate change, whether you believe it or not, guess what? You won't change anyone's mind, so sad that a thread like this got politicized.

Back to the snow, actually saw some flurries in Atlanta tonight, cold swept in quick this afternoon

Pony seal of Approval

MOTOWN
01-12-2012, 07:43 PM
[QUOTE=PonyUP;1134091]Good God, enough with the climate change, whether you believe it or not, guess what? You won't change anyone's mind, so sad that a thread like this got politicized.

Back to the snow, actually saw some flurries in Atlanta tonight, cold swept in quick this afternoon

Very well said Bud! i had no idea we had so many aspiring weathermen on the site!

kernie
01-12-2012, 07:48 PM
Good God, enough with the climate change, whether you believe it or not, guess what? You won't change anyone's mind, so sad that a thread like this got politicized.

Pony seal of Approval

Post 41 shows where you think it got political, go back to post 1.

:shake: Funny how everything is ok as long as you preach the hannity line here.

TJCOX
01-12-2012, 08:04 PM

It's here and I'm going to send it back! Fourteen degrees here now and snowing with a 12 MPH wind.

PonyUP
01-12-2012, 08:13 PM
Post 41 shows where you think it got political, go back to post 1.

:shake: Funny how everything is ok as long as you preach the hannity line here.

Kernie, I think you know I don't tow the Hannity line, and you probably got a good idea where I land I global warming( probably not too far from you)
I didn't read post one as a statement on Global warming but rather an indemnification of weather people, but I might be wrong

Either way I hold to my original point, which is this is a topic that you can NEVER convert someone on, so why try?

Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow

Pony seal of Approval

kernie
01-12-2012, 08:32 PM
Kernie, I think you know I don't tow the Hannity line, and you probably got a good idea where I land I global warming( probably not too far from you)
I didn't read post one as a statement on Global warming but rather an indemnification of weather people, but I might be wrong

Either way I hold to my original point, which is this is a topic that you can NEVER convert someone on, so why try?

Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow

Pony seal of Approval

I stand by what i said, both your and t-bone's objections arose from post 38, read the first 37.

Don't agree with the hannity line and look out, funny really.

Living where i do a little global warming is ok by me.

PonyUP
01-12-2012, 08:47 PM
I stand by what i said, both your and t-bone's objections arose from post 38, read the first 37.

Don't agree with the hannity line and look out, funny really.

Living where i do a little global warming is ok by me.

I did read posts 1-38 again. Two mentions of global warming in passing that should have just been left alone, you know where many people on this site will land on it.

But in typical fashion, one person had to stir the pot as most of that persons posts end up being antagonistic to get something started and shame on me, I took the bait

Most of this thread has been talking about past snow storms and has been light hearted. Even though global warming was mentioned twice before, it was politicized in an incendiary manner on post 38.
My reply was an attempt to curb that and move back to the light hearted nature of the thread.
I should have never taken the bait, I do too many times with that individual and I need to stop. Last thing I have to say on the topic

So.......anyone remember the 7 inches in Atlanta last year? I was trapped in my house for five days
Anyone

Pony seal of Approval

kernie
01-12-2012, 08:58 PM
I did read posts 1-38 again. Two mentions of global warming in passing that should have just been left alone, you know where many people on this site will land on it.

But in typical fashion, one person had to stir the pot as most of that persons posts end up being antagonistic to get something started and shame on me, I took the bait

Most of this thread has been talking about past snow storms and has been light hearted. Even though global warming was mentioned twice before, it was politicized in an incendiary manner on post 38.
My reply was an attempt to curb that and move back to the light hearted nature of the thread.
I should have never taken the bait, I do too many times with that individual and I need to stop. Last thing I have to say on the topic

So.......anyone remember the 7 inches in Atlanta last year? I was trapped in my house for five days
Anyone

Pony seal of Approval

As highlighted above, no that post was not antagonistic, period! It just came down on the side opposite of hannity, and you know what i mean when i reference hannity. I think you also know as i do, that hannity's position is silly-billy-bob thinking.

PonyUP
01-12-2012, 09:12 PM
As highlighted above, no that post was not antagonistic, period! It just came down on the side opposite of hannity, and you know what i mean when i reference hannity. I think you also know as i do, that hannity's position is silly-billy-bob thinking.

I hear what you're saying bud, and I'm not saying its right. What I'm saying is when you go against the grain of the forum, that is what makes it antagonistic. There's political threads started all the time where it's okay to be antagonistic, just don't think it was needed here.

And you know where that post was coming from Kernie, it was absolutely made to illicit the reaction I gave it, shame on me.

Now on to Canada eh, what's your snow situation like up there this year?

Pony seal of Approval

Shaijack
01-12-2012, 09:16 PM
Strange thing here in New Orleans. Going below 30 degrees for two days. Wool short pants again.

PonyUP
01-12-2012, 09:18 PM
Strange thing here in New Orleans. Going below 30 degrees for two days. Wool short pants again.

Ever get any snow accumulation down there? I'm curious how they handle it oppose to Atlantas methods

Pony seal of Approval

kernie
01-12-2012, 09:24 PM
I hear what you're saying bud, and I'm not saying its right. What I'm saying is when you go against the grain of the forum, that is what makes it antagonistic. There's political threads started all the time where it's okay to be antagonistic, just don't think it was needed here.

And you know where that post was coming from Kernie, it was absolutely made to illicit the reaction I gave it, shame on me.

Now on to Canada eh, what's your snow situation like up there this year?

Pony seal of Approval

The warmest winter i've ever seen, it's still 40 degrees out there right now. Nearly everyday this winter has been well above freezing, we had one lake effect snow a week ago, about 12 inches, all gone now.

I'm no scientist and i love the snow-free SC like winter and i will be dead long before mans poisoning of the earth reaches desperate levels.

So, i guess all is good, eh!

:beer:

PonyUP
01-12-2012, 09:26 PM
The warmest winter i've ever seen, it's still 40 degrees out there right now. Nearly everyday this winter has been well above freezing, we had one lake effect snow a week ago, about 12 inches, all gone now.

I'm no scientist and i love the snow-free SC like winter and i will be dead long before mans poisoning of the earth reaches desperate levels.

So, i guess all is good!

Dang, it's in the 40s??????

Atlanta is in the 30s right now. The south is colder than Canada

Just got a call from Satan, he says it's freezing down where he is at

Pony seal of Approval

duhtroll
01-13-2012, 01:51 AM
I hear what you're saying bud, and I'm not saying its right. What I'm saying is when you go against the grain of the forum, that is what makes it antagonistic.

So you are validating his point, then? As long as I agree with the anti- global warming mob, it is OK?

There's political threads started all the time where it's okay to be antagonistic, just don't think it was needed here.

See, according to forum rules political threads are not OK. Strange how people complain when they are challenged on it.

...And this thread was politicized before I got involved. Don't like my participation, tbone? :bigcry: So sorry, not everyone agrees with you. Not everyone here gets out the torches and pitchforks every time Fox News tells them to.

Feel free to keep telling me what my motivations are in order to fabricate your own points. It has always worked in the past on this forum. :rolleyes:

I love it when people use universals to validate their points too, as if that helps their case.

I'd say the first reference to global warming is where the thread went political.

(or the words "junk science" and "global warming my ass")

But I guess we'll ignore those or just say they weren't antagonistic.

Nah, must all be my fault. :rolleyes:

When people make comments like "Hey, it snowed, so global warming must be false," it gives me a good laugh.

jerrym3
01-13-2012, 08:20 AM
Next Tuesday, rain in NJ. No snow anticipated, however, scattered snow showers next Thursday and Sunday.

But, getting winds today up to 50 mph.

Sure hope we keep power. Getting real nippy the next few days.

Pops
01-13-2012, 08:22 AM
ABout 5 inches here in Southwest Michigan last night. More today with high winds. All the schools are closed down.

MOTOWN
01-13-2012, 12:15 PM
I hope all the snow bunnies are happy now! lol we got snow in michigan!

Dr Caleb
01-13-2012, 12:46 PM

So, i guess all is good, eh!

We've been having a lovely spring too - light rain, well above freezing. Trouble is it's the dead of winter, normal over night lows are into the -25 range, daytime highs in the -10 range. Not cold enough yet to do any ice racing. :( Last year's season was mostly cancelled, because we got too much snow too early and the lakes didn't freeze thick enough.

We're supposed to get down in the -20s next week, and some snow over the weekend. Let's hope! Or we are going to have another bad ffire season come spring, and more towns burning to the ground like last year.

Marauderjack
01-13-2012, 03:09 PM
What is SNOW???:confused:

tbone
01-13-2012, 04:01 PM
Kernie and Troll

You two really are mean spirited, IN MY HUMBLE OPINION.

kernie
01-14-2012, 09:53 AM
Kernie and Troll

You two really are mean spirited, IN MY HUMBLE OPINION.

You must be right, i read this last night before going to work and everytime i thought of it i got a chuckle, thanks t-bone.

HiHoSilver
01-14-2012, 11:16 AM
Here it is fellas, come and get it. I'm sick of the stuff already..

http://img195.imageshack.us/img195/1500/snowsp.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/195/snowsp.jpg/)

Shaijack
01-14-2012, 08:37 PM
PonyUp I have seen snow here about 6 inches at one time. Shuts all the roads down. Closes schools. People here drive in water not snow and ice.
In my life time I have made three snowmen.

Commodore Crap
01-15-2012, 06:49 AM
This is only the second snow of the year here in Buffalo, NY. And I am not complaining that it took so long.
http://img.tapatalk.com/48e4bdbe-d97d-099a.jpg

-ryan s.

kernie
01-17-2012, 02:39 PM
We've been having a lovely spring too - light rain, well above freezing. Trouble is it's the dead of winter, normal over night lows are into the -25 range, daytime highs in the -10 range. Not cold enough yet to do any ice racing. :( Last year's season was mostly cancelled, because we got too much snow too early and the lakes didn't freeze thick enough.

We're supposed to get down in the -20s next week, and some snow over the weekend. Let's hope! Or we are going to have another bad ffire season come spring, and more towns burning to the ground like last year.

The nutty weather gets more nutty, it was -21C{-6F} two nights ago, it's +10C{50F} right now, going down to -6C{21F} tonight.

I think we stole your chinook!

jerrym3
01-17-2012, 05:33 PM
Still nothing in Jersey for the next week or so.

Snow showers predicted for Sat.

Dr Caleb
01-18-2012, 12:03 PM
The nutty weather gets more nutty, it was -21C{-6F} two nights ago, it's +10C{50F} right now, going down to -6C{21F} tonight.

I think we stole your chinook!

Indeed you did. Saturday it was +10 here, today it's -32. :eek:

But it reminds us why we are different than others. They'd want it easy, and move or live somewhere warmer. We just tough it out. Prairie winters. Meh!

jerrym3
01-18-2012, 06:05 PM
Still nothing in Jersey for the next week or so.

Snow showers predicted for Sat.

Things have changed. Maybe an inch or two predicted over the next four days.

Still, unless things change again, that's nothing for mid/late January in NJ.

TAKEDOWN
01-20-2012, 11:06 PM
... Btw, thanks TBone!

guspech750
01-20-2012, 11:11 PM
Yeah Tom. Thanks for calling in the snow............. You big meanie!!

jerrym3
01-21-2012, 07:55 AM
3 to 5" today.

Rain and in the 50's Monday.

Ms. Denmark
01-21-2012, 08:00 AM
Woke up to the melodic sounds of snow plows. Got about 2-3 inches on the ground...just enough to make the dogs giddy with delight...

SGT_MERC
01-21-2012, 10:07 AM
I found the missing snow. It's in York, Pa.

tbone
01-21-2012, 10:13 AM
Yeah Tom. Thanks for calling in the snow............. You big meanie!!

My pleasure.

I have to go shovel again.:D

05crownsport
01-21-2012, 10:29 AM
I found the missing snow. It's in York, Pa.

Is it white? Our puppy is taking care of that...ours is mostly white with yellow spots!

jerrym3
01-21-2012, 11:36 AM
OK, 5" here in north Jersey. Had to break out the shovel.

My Galaxie and 03 TBird are gassed up, and will probably be sitting for a while, although the following week looks to be pretty mild, considering it's late January.

knine
01-21-2012, 05:52 PM
I have 8 inches in the yard today.

Haggis
01-21-2012, 06:29 PM

I thought a yard had 36"?

tbone
01-21-2012, 06:59 PM

You should keep that private......

TAKEDOWN