PDA

View Full Version : Sorry

bugsyc
01-18-2012, 09:27 AM
My apologies to anyonewho has been receiving bogus emails on hotmail with my name on it.Harris Cohen..I just installed a new computer and apparently someone with nothing else to do is sending these messages out....I think I have it taken care of now....bugsy

martyo
01-18-2012, 09:41 AM
What a PITA.

massacre
01-18-2012, 09:45 AM
My hotmail account was hacked last year by some scammer in London.
They sent messages to every single contact in my address book asking to wire money lol.
It was embarrassing so I feel your pain brother.
Hotmail wasn't much help, either. Had to open a new email account and lost all my contacts and pictures. What a huge PITA.

Spectragod
01-18-2012, 10:15 AM
I am not a scammer, but I need money, I am a car-aholic, and Marty is unloading some of his fleet, if you could send me what you can.......................

martyo
01-18-2012, 10:34 AM
I am not a scammer, but I need money, I am a car-aholic, and Marty is unloading some of his fleet, if you could send me what you can.......................

Just have them send the money straight to me!!!

Shaijack
01-18-2012, 01:25 PM
Is this another scam????? I'm sending my money tonight.

SC Cheesehead
01-18-2012, 01:26 PM
Is this another scam????? I'm sending my money tonight.

Line forms on the right, bubba...

RoyLPita
01-18-2012, 01:55 PM
I saw this several times. When it is no subject, at odd hours in the morning, and a name I did not recognize, it went to spam and then deleted permanently.

Mercguy04
01-18-2012, 02:00 PM
This is so good you don't even need to tell Marty what the money is for.
He knows what to do with it.

Sorry to hear about your Hotmail account Bugsyc. I'm glad you got a handle on it.
Russell

martyo
01-18-2012, 02:04 PM
This is so good you don't even need to tell Marty what the money is for. l

I like the way Russell thinks. ^^^^^^^

Marauderjack
01-18-2012, 03:47 PM
My hotmail account was hacked last year by some scammer in London.
They sent messages to every single contact in my address book asking to wire money lol.
It was embarrassing so I feel your pain brother.
Hotmail wasn't much help, either. Had to open a new email account and lost all my contacts and pictures. What a huge PITA.

My Yahoo account got this same treatment.....STUPID HACKERS!!:flamer: