PDA

View Full Version : Another reason why I hate most people.

guspech750
01-20-2012, 07:30 AM
So on my way to my job site this morning. I notice, hmmmmmmm, someone who should not have been given birth to. This A-hole drives by me with their right rear wheel wobbling like crazy on their minivan which also made the minivan shake too. So as I pulled up to the stoplight. I noticed this.

http://img.tapatalk.com/a69374b7-79e6-7fde.jpg

3 out of 5 lug nuts and they possible may even be loose.
Just another reinforcement of why most people suck.

---
- Sent from my iPhone
Eaton Swap + 4.10's = Wreeeeeeeeeedom!!

justbob
01-20-2012, 07:46 AM
You suck. :D

Haggis
01-20-2012, 08:03 AM
So, did you inform the driver? Help them fix it?

Blackened300a
01-20-2012, 08:06 AM

^^^this^^^

Or did you just drive away?

Vortex
01-20-2012, 08:07 AM
It may be some punk did that and the driver had no idea, esp since it was on the passenger side.

PonyUP
01-20-2012, 08:07 AM

This is a great question, for if you ignored it, you are also an A-Hole from not preventing a major accident. Sure the asshat that was driving might deserve to find the business end of a telephone pole, but what about the midget he runs over because his wheel fell off?

If you ahd time to snap a pic, you had time to tell them, and then ask them to get out of the car and pose for the pic of the tire, just saying :D

Haggis
01-20-2012, 08:14 AM
It may be some punk did that and the driver had no idea, esp since it was on the passenger side.

...or maybe they just came from Jiffy Lube.

Ken
01-20-2012, 08:20 AM
I'd have tried my best to get the drivers attention, and inform them of the issue. They may have no clue as to what the problem is, or "oh darn, another problem" If they blew me off or flipped me off, well then, it's their problem. At least I tried. Put yourself in their shoes...

Mercguy04
01-20-2012, 08:23 AM
Joe,
Tell how you really feel.

I think I would have summoned the local Police. I'm quite sure they would have pulled
him over.

Please understand I am not criticizing you. Justing suggesting an Idea.
I guess since I'm a LEO, I would have called. But that is me.
And you know I'll bet he did get pulled over somewhere along the line.
Stay safe Joe.
Russell

Shaijack
01-20-2012, 08:44 AM
PonyUp you and Doom are always thinking about the little people (midgets). I really like that you care for others.

PonyUP
01-20-2012, 08:48 AM
PonyUp you and Doom are always thinking about the little people (midgets). I really like that you care for others.

It's hard enough to find them to stuff in the trunk for the trip to Louisville, if they start getting taken out, I may have to go the "Mail-Order Midget route"

SC Cheesehead
01-20-2012, 08:51 AM
It's hard enough to find them to stuff in the trunk for the trip to Louisville, if they start getting taken out, I may have to go the "Mail-Order Midget route"

http://www.midgets4rent.com/toplogo.png

DOOM
01-20-2012, 08:59 AM
but what about the midget he runs over because his wheel fell off?

:eek: :eek: :mad2:

:cry: :bigcry: :cry: :bigcry:

RacerX
01-20-2012, 09:44 AM
Back in 88, I was parked at an Ice cream stand with my girlfriend in a dodge Aries. We heard this awful screeching sound and I looked in the rearview mirror and saw a car with sparks shooting out of the front wheel well. We turn around to look and I said Holy $&@!, where's the wheel??? I then look up the hill and see a wheel rolling at high speed towards us. It missed a little girl by two feet that was holding her dads hand as they were walking towards the ice cream shop then slammed into the left rear quarter panel of my car. The car rocked! It destroyed that section of the car and would have killed that girl if it hit her! It turns out the guy had changed his tire earlier and didn't tIghten the bolts!!!

Bluerauder
01-20-2012, 10:30 AM

I'd have tried my best to get the drivers attention, and inform them of the issue. They may have no clue as to what the problem is .......

Last week I pulled up next to a young guy (maybe 25 -30 years old) driving a PT Cruiser. The right front tire was so low on air pressure that it was nearly riding on the rim. I tried my best to get the guys attention (i.e. horn, window, waving) so I could let him know; but he was so engrossed in his iPhone and hair grooming activities, he didn't even look over or acknowledge me. Short of me getting out of the car and banging on his window .... I just couldn't get this guy's attention.

Saw him the next morning sitting on the right shoulder of the road. I am surprised the tire lasted that long. Some folks are absolutely clueless and oblivious. :rolleyes:

And NO I did not stop to help him. :P

guspech750
01-20-2012, 10:42 AM
I did not get his attention. Reason being. The other two lug nut studs where broken off and rusted over the broken area. Ding-a-ling has been driving like that for some time and he knew it. If they were clean non rusted breaks. I would have let him know what the issue was.

Ive done my fare share of letting motorists know of a potential problem. This guy was ignoring it.
---
- Sent from my iPhone

tbone
01-20-2012, 10:47 AM
I figured the guy knew it too. That's no oversight.

If you had to stop people every time you saw something stupid or out of place on their car, you would never get anywhere. Far too many buttsniffers out there to police.

jstevens
01-20-2012, 10:59 AM
Come-on guys, the dudes van was shaking and rolling.

You want me to honeslty believe that he no idea. Get real.

Stupid is as stupid does.

Ms. Denmark
01-20-2012, 11:03 AM
I think our normally happy-go-lucky Joe is having Hawaii withdrawal. Sit back, close your eyes, feel the sun, smell the breeze, hear the surf and hang loose....

tbone
01-20-2012, 11:11 AM
Agreed. Joe, why don't you go over to justbob's house Saturday night and get a nice massage?:rolleyes:

tbone
01-20-2012, 11:24 AM
Here is what happened because of Guspech's reckless disregard for the health and safety of his fellow motorists......

Oh, the shame!

Juice
01-20-2012, 11:46 AM
Speaking of real winners, today I saw a Focus with tire chains on the rear wheels.

TAKEDOWN
01-20-2012, 11:47 AM
I think our normally happy-go-lucky Joe is having Hawaii withdrawal. Sit back, close your eyes, feel the sun, smell the breeze, hear the surf and hang loose....

YESSSS! Not only the weather, but majority of the Islanders are considerate and a very small portion of them are A-holes!

It's a shame here in the second city there's majority of A-holes and a small amount of folks that are considerate... I need to move to Hawaii, LocalBoy move over!

knine
01-20-2012, 04:26 PM
Rusty broken studs?

You cannot help people that do not want help. Some people think the world should respond to their demands. Then when the inevitable happens, they blame everyone else but themselves. Twice this week I have seen people driving on a flat with their flashers on, one on the interstate at 40 mph. You can't fix (help) stupid.

justbob
01-20-2012, 06:14 PM
I know what you did to your trailer at work Joe! Suuuure, just testing the breakaway and chains... :)

guspech750
01-20-2012, 06:44 PM
I know what you did to your trailer at work Joe! Suuuure, just testing the breakaway and chains... :)
:lol::lol::lol:

:coolman:

jstevens
01-20-2012, 06:55 PM
Speaking of real winners, today I saw a Focus with tire chains on the rear wheels.

Now thats funny/

Pat
01-20-2012, 07:59 PM

Now I get it, front wheel drive. :lol:

knine
01-20-2012, 10:56 PM
We had an idiot call 911 a few years ago because his windshield wipers were icing up and he couldn't see. He DEMANDED we do something about it and send him an officer. Unbelievable what some people think 911 is for.

guspech750
01-20-2012, 11:02 PM
We had an idiot call 911 a few years ago because his windshield wipers were icing up and he couldn't see. He DEMANDED we do something about it and send him an officer. Unbelievable what some people think 911 is for.

WTF!!!! Really? Should have sent a body bag and told him to choke himself.

I probably would have lost it on the phone.

Joe Walsh
01-20-2012, 11:21 PM

^^^this^^^

Or did you just drive away?

This is a great question, for if you ignored it, you are also an A-Hole from not preventing a major accident. Sure the asshat that was driving might deserve to find the business end of a telephone pole, but what about the midget he runs over because his wheel fell off?

If you ahd time to snap a pic, you had time to tell them, and then ask them to get out of the car and pose for the pic of the tire, just saying :D

I'd have tried my best to get the drivers attention, and inform them of the issue. They may have no clue as to what the problem is, or "oh darn, another problem" If they blew me off or flipped me off, well then, it's their problem. At least I tried. Put yourself in their shoes...

Last week I pulled up next to a young guy (maybe 25 -30 years old) driving a PT Cruiser. The right front tire was so low on air pressure that it was nearly riding on the rim. I tried my best to get the guys attention (i.e. horn, window, waving) so I could let him know; but he was so engrossed in his iPhone and hair grooming activities, he didn't even look over or acknowledge me. Short of me getting out of the car and banging on his window .... I just couldn't get this guy's attention.

Saw him the next morning sitting on the right shoulder of the road. I am surprised the tire lasted that long. Some folks are absolutely clueless and oblivious. :rolleyes:

And NO I did not stop to help him. :P

I did not get his attention. Reason being. The other two lug nut studs where broken off and rusted over the broken area. Ding-a-ling has been driving like that for some time and he knew it. If they were clean non rusted breaks. I would have let him know what the issue was.

Ive done my fare share of letting motorists know of a potential problem. This guy was ignoring it.
---
- Sent from my iPhone

Rusty broken studs?

You cannot help people that do not want help. Some people think the world should respond to their demands. Then when the inevitable happens, they blame everyone else but themselves. Twice this week I have seen people driving on a flat with their flashers on, one on the interstate at 40 mph. You can't fix (help) stupid.

Sorry guys,
I used to always try to make other drivers aware of a dangerous situation with their vehicles......NOT anymore!!!.....:shake:

I've been flipped off and yelled at by so many clueless 'F-in' idiots that now I never attempt to help them.
Now, I only wish that Darwin's theory helps them remove themselves from the gene pool and create a better World.

Driving with no headlights at night
Driving on a seriously underinflated tire
Driving on a flat tire
Driving with no taillights at night
Driving with a muffler dragging under the car
Driving with fuel leaking out of the gas tank
Driving with stuff on their roofs
Driving with a bunch of unstrapped stuff/unsecured load.
Driving with a wobbling tire
Driving with a completely frosted windsheild
Driving in a rainstorm with no wipers
Driving with the hood loose/about to flip open
Driving with a door partially open
Driving with the trunk open
Driving with the seat belt hanging out of the door
Driving with a trailer loaded incorrectly on the hitch
Driving with a pick up wayyyy overloaded
:blah:

Let 'em DIE!

........Waiting for the "you are an irresponsible driver" people to chime in.

TAKEDOWN
01-20-2012, 11:25 PM
I agree until those idiots take out innocent people!

guspech750
01-20-2012, 11:26 PM
Sorry guys,
I once would always try to make other drivers aware of a dangerous situation with their vehicles......NOT anymore!!!.....:shake:

I've been flipped off and yelled at by so many clueless 'F-in' idiots that now I never attempt to help them.
Now, I only wish that Darwin's theory helps them remove themselves from the gene pool and create a better World.

Driving with no headlights at night
Driving on a seriously underinflated tire
Driving on a flat tire
Driving with no taillights at night
Driving with a muffler dragging under the car
Driving with fuel leaking out of the gas tank
Driving with stuff on their roofs
Driving with a bunch of unstrapped stuff/unsecured load.
Driving with a wobbling tire
Driving with a completely frosted windsheild
Driving in a rainstorm with no wipers
Driving with the hood loose/about to flip open
Driving with a door partially open
Driving with the trunk open
Driving with the seat belt hanging out of the door

:blah:

Let 'em DIE!

Spoken like a poet!!! :burnout:

TAKEDOWN
01-20-2012, 11:31 PM
Yeah... Till your daughter and my son turn 16 and idiot f--- next to them with the wobbling tires t-bones or a head on collision occurs. Guess what, it'll be the idiot that lives instead! That's why I can't stand drivers like this, which includes drunks behind the wheel. Seen it first hand Joey!

Joe Walsh
01-20-2012, 11:34 PM
Best thing that we can do is teach our loved ones how to be very observant, and very good defensive drivers.
Always assume that the moron will do the stupidest thing imaginable!
Give them an extra wide berth as they head off the road and into the ditch.

loud2004marquis
01-21-2012, 03:04 AM
Best thing that we can do is teach our loved ones how to be very observant, and very good defensive drivers.
Give them an extra wide berth as they head off the road and into the ditch.

My thoughts exactly.

Bluerauder
01-21-2012, 06:16 AM

Yep, it's just a matter of time ... Its not a question of "IF" they will do it ..... more like "WHEN". Being prepared for that stupid move gives you that extra second or two necessary to avoid the problem.

RacerX
01-21-2012, 07:28 AM
Let 'em DIE!

Won't find many arguing that. Natural selection is long gone and those with no common sense keep breeding. :mad: Unfortunately, it's easy to joke around until a loved one gets hurt by one of these morons. Maybe a tip to the police with a plate number? Or get them to roll their window down and just taze them. ;)

Joe Walsh
01-21-2012, 09:10 AM
Won't find many arguing that. Natural selection is long gone and those with no common sense keep breeding. :mad: Unfortunately, it's easy to joke around until a loved one gets hurt by one of these morons.
Maybe a tip to the police with a plate number?

I agree and I have called the State Police on multiple occasions when I have seen drunks weaving around the highway or a road rage idiot causing mayhem in traffic....yet I've never seen the Police respond....ever.
I've followed (at a safe distance) some of these people for many miles....no arrest.....:dunno:

Or get them to roll their window down and just taze them. ;)

Now that's a good idea!....:rofl:

TAKEDOWN
01-21-2012, 10:56 AM
Somethings are just unavoidable even if you're prepared for them, unless you can predict the future!

SilverBirch
01-21-2012, 12:11 PM
Just spent the last few days towing my GTO from CA to FL. Thur night about midnight on I-10 an obviously drunk driver almost took off my front fender while passing me and was driving out of control, speeding, weaving badly, etc.... This occurred as we were passing the FL weigh station where I saw several FL Highway Patrol vehicles parked. I immediately called 911 and reported the make/model/color and exact mile marker location of car. I expected to see one or more FLHP cars come zooming by to catch this a-hole...nope, nothing, nada...WTF?

guspech750
01-21-2012, 12:24 PM
Same here. I've reported possible drunk drivers, gave all the info etc. Only to see nothing become of it.

---
- Sent from my iPhone

Ken
01-21-2012, 12:45 PM
Same here. I've reported possible drunk drivers, gave all the info etc. Only to see nothing become of it.
I live in a city with a great police force. The officer was sitting on the highway at the bottom of the exit ramp waiting as we got off. All I had to do was tell the dispatcher to tell car 106 that they were right behind him, they turned their lights on about 30 seconds later as they followed him into the McDonalds. Probable drunk driver's night ruined.

TAKEDOWN
01-21-2012, 02:28 PM
If the Officers didn't observe or wasn't paying attention to the offense in progress and immediately act on it, you can only imagine the lag time from your call to 911, the 911 to the dispatcher who prioritizes the call, then finally dispatched to the Officer! By then they're long gone...

knine
01-21-2012, 05:42 PM
Somethings are just unavoidable even if you're prepared for them, unless you can predict the future!
I predict this thread will take a turn for the worse. :coolman:

knine
01-21-2012, 05:46 PM
If the Officers didn't observe or wasn't paying attention to the offense in progress and immediately act on it, you can only imagine the lag time from your call to 911, the 911 to the dispatcher who prioritizes the call, then finally dispatched to the Officer! By then they're long gone...
Exactly. two minutes to call and give info, 30 seconds to be entered as a call, 30 seconds to be dispacthed, there's 3 minutes already. For a "Speeding car", he's already more than 3 miles away. 60 MPH = 1 mile a minute, add "speeding" to it, he's likely 4.5 or more miles down the road, providing he didn't take one of the exits. In the case of a non-traffic controlled access highway, the problem becomes worse with all the opportunities the driver has with every intersection. In my experience, the best way to find those is to start at the White Castle. It has worked. :2thumbs:

3 miles may not seem like a lot, but have you ever tried to keep up with some of these caravans at a Marauder event? :mad2: