PDA

View Full Version : Two things in 1 post here we go..

marauder21
01-26-2012, 09:42 PM
One: I saw this video and well...was wondering if it belonged to any member here? And also my comment to this video would be "no comment" haha so what do you think of this video? (Especially how it was done during traffic-_-)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?nomobile=1&v=QCJ7boO18jo

Two: I saw a member(I think it was marauderman?) here who had mesh grills inserted on the front bumper, like on the bottom. Do you know what I mean? and well my question is..does anyone have a DTR with those mesh grills they could kindly post? I wanna get a visual idea if I get them. Thanks!!

Blackened300a
01-26-2012, 09:52 PM
One: I saw this video and well...was wondering if it belonged to any member here? And also my comment to this video would be "no comment" haha so what do you think of this video? (Especially how it was done during traffic-_-)

Because of this video, whenever I see another Marauder I always say, "That's a Marauder right there".

marauder21
01-26-2012, 10:00 PM
Because of this video, whenever I see another Marauder I always say, "That's a Marauder right there".

And expect the driver to stop in the middle of traffic, come out and drop what it seems like money on the hood?? Hhhmmm lol I shall try this see what happens.

DOOM
01-26-2012, 10:00 PM

Two: I saw a member(I think it was marauderman?) here who had mesh grills inserted on the front bumper, like on the bottom. Do you know what I mean? and well my question is..does anyone have a DTR with those mesh grills they could kindly post? I wanna get a visual idea if I get them. Thanks!!

That marauder belongs to a member here named Mike Heckman screen name is MM2004!!! :D

The mesh you're reffiering to is known as the "DEFYANT LOWER GRILLE MOD"

I have it on my car and love it.

marauder410
01-26-2012, 10:01 PM
wow what a jack ass

marauder21
01-26-2012, 10:03 PM
That marauder belongs to a member here named Mike Heckman screen name is MM2004!!! :D

The mesh you're reffiering to is known as the "DEFYANT LOWER GRILLE MOD"

I have it on my car and love it.

Oh great if he sees this...oooohhhh it he might get a bit mad...haha but I gotta say is next time you do a burnout do it when there's no traffic please:) that way no risks
And Really? See I've only seen that style on BLACK marauders but not dtrs...how much did you get em for doom?

kmastl
01-26-2012, 10:35 PM

Oh great if he sees this...oooohhhh it he might get a bit mad...haha but I gotta say is next time you do a burnout do it when there's no traffic please:) that way no risks

LOLLING at this :lol:

marauder21
01-26-2012, 10:39 PM
FYI....if he sees this two things might happen. One: hell be happy were talking about his car and him or two: he might get a little ticked off, if that happens..I was never here haha capiche?

DOOM
01-26-2012, 11:02 PM
wow what a jack ass

That's our Mikey!!! :P

Truer words have never been spoken! :rofl:

Marauderman
01-27-2012, 05:03 AM

You can install that yourself----some gutter screens from Home Depot or Lowes, zip-tied togeter, cut to fit from the grill back under the motor to prevent debris bouncing up into the motor area.....really simple--and looks great.....for any MM color

Bluerauder
01-27-2012, 05:07 AM

That's our Mikey!!! :P

Hope he is alright. Looks like he's lost some weight since the last time I saw him. ;)

CBT
01-27-2012, 06:21 AM
Hope he is alright. Looks like he's lost some weight since the last time I saw him. ;)

Yeah, he's been trying a new workout craze that involves lots of running while trying to hold up your pants.

JBeezy
01-27-2012, 06:25 AM
Pics of this grill screen you all are talking about. Sounds like something I'd be interested in

Blackened300a
01-27-2012, 07:39 AM
Pics of this grill screen you all are talking about. Sounds like something I'd be interested in

Heres what its all about. The "DEFYANT lower grill mod"

http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/showthread.php?t=22198

http://www.mercurymarauder.net/gallery/data/500/Defyant_at_Milan.jpg

marauder21
01-27-2012, 08:41 AM
You can install that yourself----some gutter screens from Home Depot or Lowes, zip-tied togeter, cut to fit from the grill back under the motor to prevent debris bouncing up into the motor area.....really simple--and looks great.....for any MM color

Are You serious? Omg...haha now that's something I can afford haha but is that how everyone got theirs? Man I didn't know it was that simple...or are you just messing with me? Haha

SC Cheesehead
01-27-2012, 09:05 AM
Are You serious? Omg...haha now that's something I can afford haha but is that how everyone got theirs? Man I didn't know it was that simple...or are you just messing with me? Haha

No, that's the route to go. Not all mods have to be expensive or hard to do. ;)

RacerX
01-27-2012, 10:25 AM
How can they run from the police with their pants halfway down their arse? :D

marauder21
01-27-2012, 10:58 AM
Wow haha that's it? Sometimes its too good to be true...well time to go to depot:)
And technically they don't run...they hop haha jk jk