PDA

View Full Version : $3500.00 Marauder (not mine)

loud2004marquis
01-29-2012, 03:22 PM
You never know...

http://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/cto/2824072745.html

BODYMAN
01-29-2012, 03:35 PM
Could be a good donor for a project of some sort.

clintons4
01-29-2012, 03:43 PM
Could be a good donor for a project of some sort.

$3500 (give or take if you could talk him down) + salvage yard, CL, or ebay termi drivetrain = :D for about 10k

BODYMAN
01-29-2012, 08:29 PM
$3500 (give or take if you could talk him down) + salvage yard, CL, or ebay termi drivetrain = :D for about 10k

Or use it for a dummy for fitment/clearence purposes for a project then put motor from builder car in it when U upgrade it's motor to handle a ?????????????? and you got a decent running MM to sell for fair price. Win,Win make some profit for project to. Jeez I wish something like this was around before I built my SB.

clintons4
01-29-2012, 09:09 PM
Or use it for a dummy for fitment/clearence purposes for a project then put motor from builder car in it when U upgrade it's motor to handle a ?????????????? and you got a decent running MM to sell for fair price. Win,Win make some profit for project to. Jeez I wish something like this was around before I built my SB.

Hell yes. If this was close, id sell the other car I have and be on it like white on rice!

BODYMAN
01-29-2012, 10:37 PM
Hell yes. If this was close, id sell the other car I have and be on it like white on rice!

If situation was right and had 3-4 owners wanting same goal, & all 3 going in on the car and then dividing the costs of developing parts& fabbing them a certain something could be achieved at a realistic price for all 3 and under the not realistic cost. Of course this is how things go alot. Hence why we never see certain things be done. Dont know to many with a wallet big enough to do extreme things. However I have faith all good things come in time...