PDA

View Full Version : Motörhead350's Marauder is finished and link.

guspech750
02-04-2012, 09:25 PM
Bradley made me think of this.

For those of you curious as to what's up with Dom. Well his car is finished after extensive work by Zack.

It's a pretty good read.

http://www.chicagosvt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=59576

Sent from my iPhone
Eaton Swap + 4.10's = Wreeeeeeeeeedom!!

stevengerard
02-04-2012, 09:41 PM
I'll need to read the whole thing, but..... I can only read so much of that banter at once.... wow.

Nice to read up on Zack again and his knowledge of our cars, looks like some good threads on that site.

Nice to see Dom's car back on the road

wickedmerc
02-04-2012, 09:48 PM
Riveting! Took me almost 20mins to get through page 1..... of 11 :eek:

I hope someday, someone gets through to that kid and helps him.

bigmerc281
02-04-2012, 09:59 PM
Riveting! Took me almost 20mins to get through page 1..... of 11 :eek:

I hope someday, someone gets through to that kid and helps him.
whats wrong with him he seems like such a great guy:lol:

Siege
02-05-2012, 04:01 AM
Damn that car had a lot of issues to fix.

J-MAN
02-05-2012, 06:42 AM
stay thirsty, my friends.

kmastl
02-05-2012, 07:26 AM
I have been following this thread on CSVT, glad to hear he is back on the road.

a_d_a_m
02-05-2012, 08:48 AM
Moral of the story:
Zack still rules.
Dom is still Dom.

TFB
02-05-2012, 09:34 AM
Moral of the story:
Zack still rules.
Dom is still Dom.

That's probably one of the greatest summations in the history of mankind...

Mike
02-05-2012, 10:27 AM
Bradley made me think of this.

For those of you curious as to what's up with Dom. Well his car is finished after extensive work by Zack.

It's a pretty good read.

http://www.chicagosvt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=59576

Sent from my iPhone
Eaton Swap + 4.10's = Wreeeeeeeeeedom!!

Great read!! Thanks for posting :beer: Without a doubt, Zack is the man :bows: :bows: :bows:

SC Cheesehead
02-05-2012, 11:59 AM
Moral of the story:
Zack still rules.
Dom is still Dom.

That's probably one of the greatest summations in the history of mankind...

Fo' sho'.... ;)

RF Overlord
02-05-2012, 01:00 PM
I have always respected Zack's chops...and I always liked Dom, too... :)

-Matt-
02-05-2012, 02:20 PM
So can zack come back now?

MrBluGruv
02-05-2012, 03:32 PM
Reading that whole thread has left me speechless. The guy used to say some silly things over here, but it's like he took it to an entire other level once he left.

Any of you guys that have dealt with him in person: does he actually talk like that and think like that when you interact with him in person, or is that "special" personality reserved for his online adventures?

fastblackmerc
02-05-2012, 05:03 PM
I
So can zack come back now?

I believe his ban was permanent.

Ms. Denmark
02-05-2012, 05:14 PM
I have always respected Zack's chops...and I always liked Dom, too... :)
Yeah, me too. He is special. I miss being called a b***h and a t**t. And any guy who tells me to go to hell and take his mother with me, in a Craig's List rant, is someone who should never have been banned. You and Mary should be ashamed of depriving us of this shining example of manhood.

tbone
02-05-2012, 05:25 PM
Reading that whole thread has left me speechless. The guy used to say some silly things over here, but it's like he took it to an entire other level once he left.

Any of you guys that have dealt with him in person: does he actually talk like that and think like that when you interact with him in person, or is that "special" personality reserved for his online adventures?

Dom is fine in person. I don't have an issue with him online either. He is very entertaining.

Chayton
02-05-2012, 06:12 PM
there is no reason to be posting about him, or his threads on other sites, if he was banned here, just to continue the drama. let it go. Hes obviously not even worth the bandwidth :D

Ken
02-05-2012, 08:29 PM
I have always respected Zack's chops...and I always liked Dom, too... :)But, Thanks to the person that opened a forum to F*** with Dom and :mad2: him off till he got himself banned...

stryker
02-05-2012, 08:48 PM
I

I believe his ban was permanent. :confused: Why ZACK and DOM was Banned ?? just curious.

MrBluGruv
02-05-2012, 08:55 PM
:confused: Why ZACK and DOM was Banned ?? just curious.

From what I've heard, Zack had significant disagreements with a few parties on here and wouldn't stop when asked. Of course, there is a lot of disagreement about whether or not he was right anyways, and therefore whether or not he deserved the ban.

And from what I've actually seen: Dom is a crazy case, and just happened to push the envelope too far.

I'll be honest, it really does seem like he's gotten worse online since he's left, if those posts on that thread are any indication.

Joe Walsh
02-05-2012, 08:59 PM
I'm just glad that he doesn't get to use this site as his daily blog.

Unfortunately, Dom driving a 500+ HP Marauder will guarantee that his newest 'big street racing story' will be posted by a next of kin.....:shake:

Billy
02-05-2012, 08:59 PM
I thought Zack got banned because he was some evil pirate lord or something?

Red91LX
02-05-2012, 11:35 PM
stay thirsty, my friends.

That's funny!

a_d_a_m
02-05-2012, 11:38 PM
Dom is the same in person as he is online.

knine
02-06-2012, 05:51 AM
:confused: Why ZACK and DOM was Banned ?? just curious.
Because one ran his mouth for the good and the other for bad.

I respect people who look out for others and try to warn others as Zack did, and in the long run who was right? Zack. Plain and simple. He sounded the warning bell of truth for all to long against shenanigans and honked some people off because he made their friends look bad. Did he go too far over the line? Yes, but I would too out of frustration.

The other is just a postwhore troll who intentionally tried to piss people off just to get a good laugh. Read that thread at CVN, even his bestest buddie in the whole world Zack tells him he's gone too far and he doesn't get it. You can't help those who don't want help and you can't fix stuid.

there is no reason to be posting about him, or his threads on other sites, if he was banned here, just to continue the drama. let it go. Hes obviously not even worth the bandwidth :D
+1

-Matt-
02-06-2012, 09:21 AM
I respect people who look out for others and try to warn others as Zack did, and in the long run who was right? Zack. Plain and simple. He sounded the warning bell of truth for all to long against shenanigans and honked some people off because he made their friends look bad. Did he go too far over the line? Yes, but I would too out of frustration.

This....

Bring back zack

J-MAN
02-06-2012, 09:36 AM
I'm just glad that he doesn't get to use this site as his daily blog.

Unfortunately, Dom driving a 500+ HP Marauder will guarantee that his newest 'big street racing story' will be posted by a next of kin.....:shake:

Natural Selection....................i n progress.

jstevens
02-06-2012, 10:01 AM
Yeah, me too. He is special. I miss being called a b***h and a t**t. And any guy who tells me to go to hell and take his mother with me, in a Craig's List rant, is someone who should never have been banned. You and Mary should be ashamed of depriving us of this shining example of manhood.

That took me a minute to figure out the second word.

Ms. Denmark
02-06-2012, 10:36 AM
That took me a minute to figure out the second word. I don't get called that much. In fact I think it's the first time. :eek: Most people, men in particular , have much better manners and refrain from using such derogatory language about women.

massacre
02-06-2012, 11:00 AM
Dom will never change, he's too thick-headed.

To me he just always kept trying to prove some silly point to an audience that just didn't care. He always has all the answers, even though he's usually in poop up to his chin.

He was somewhat entertaining at times, but the other BS outweighed it IMHO.
And for the love of God, do NOT buy parts from him! lol

Zack and I have had our disagreements in the past, but I respect his talent/knowledge very much and always have.
I just think he's moved on from MM.net, he seems to be doing just fine without it.

OneBADLsE
02-06-2012, 11:26 PM
There aren't any words for Dom.

Unfortunately, I give him a month before he makes an appearance in a local paper.