PDA

View Full Version : The Bourne Legacy - Official Trailer (2012)

ctrlraven
02-09-2012, 08:53 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HVPpc4pk6RE
HVPpc4pk6RE

CBT
02-09-2012, 08:54 AM
I figured the next one would be The Bourne Redundancy, guess not.

martyo
02-09-2012, 09:11 AM
I figured the next one would be The Bourne Redundancy, guess not.

Don't be a hater.

I love those movies!

Mindless entertainment.

gdsqdcr
02-09-2012, 09:26 AM
The original books were better ...

I will watch the movie .. as Marty said, mindless entertainment.

CBT
02-09-2012, 10:22 AM
Don't be a hater.

I love those movies!

Mindless entertainment.

There isn't enough nudity. Or naked women. Or naked people fighting nude women. It's just Matt Damon forgetting who he is until it is convenient to remember. He's all like "Oh hi fantastic looking foreign lady, I don't know who I am or why I'm covered in other people's blood. Let's make the sex together.", and then stabs 2 dudes to death in the shower with a dirty toothbrush as he's cleaning up after making the sex to the foreign hottie. Then he's all like "Oh don't go in the bathroom, i....uh....took the Browns to the Super Bowl, and I just remembered I'm an undercover killer for a secret organization within another secret organization. Let's globe trot and shoot people and things and blow stuff up and for dramatic effect shoot people and things that blow up when I shoot them. And also don't freak out if I slap you in the mouth of your face during sexy time and scream WHO SENT YOU, ***** !?! at the top of my lungs, it's just a flashback to a fun childhood game of Red Rover." Then they blow stuff up and kill people and stuff for the remaining 118 minutes of the 120 minute movie. Then the credits start rolling and the theme songs starts and your like "Oh hey, I like this song!" Then you notice Moby did it and you feel like Forrest Whittiker in the crying game when ol' gal drops her pants and shwingshwongSHWANG!!, aaaaaccccckkkkk!!, you run from the theatre with one hand over your mouth and the other hand over your butt before you can possibly be viloated any further. I'll probably go see it, tho.

Haggis
02-09-2012, 12:18 PM
There isn't enough nudity. Or naked women. Or naked people fighting nude women.

That's why I watch Spartacus on Starz.

CBT
02-09-2012, 12:23 PM
That's why I watch Spartacus on Starz.
:confused: What is this Spartacus on Starz, tell me more.

Haggis
02-09-2012, 12:49 PM
:confused: What is this Spartacus on Starz, tell me more.

Blood, naked women, blood, blood, naked men sticking it to naked women, blood, blood and more blood and more naked women.

guspech750
02-09-2012, 01:11 PM
There isn't enough nudity. Or naked women. Or naked people fighting nude women. It's just Matt Damon forgetting who he is until it is convenient to remember. He's all like "Oh hi fantastic looking foreign lady, I don't know who I am or why I'm covered in other people's blood. Let's make the sex together.", and then stabs 2 dudes to death in the shower with a dirty toothbrush as he's cleaning up after making the sex to the foreign hottie. Then he's all like "Oh don't go in the bathroom, i....uh....took the Browns to the Super Bowl, and I just remembered I'm an undercover killer for a secret organization within another secret organization. Let's globe trot and shoot people and things and blow stuff up and for dramatic effect shoot people and things that blow up when I shoot them. And also don't freak out if I slap you in the mouth of your face during sexy time and scream WHO SENT YOU, ***** !?! at the top of my lungs, it's just a flashback to a fun childhood game of Red Rover." Then they blow stuff up and kill people and stuff for the remaining 118 minutes of the 120 minute movie. Then the credits start rolling and the theme songs starts and your like "Oh hey, I like this song!" Then you notice Moby did it and you feel like Forrest Whittiker in the crying game when ol' gal drops her pants and shwingshwongSHWANG!!, aaaaaccccckkkkk!!, you run from the theatre with one hand over your mouth and the other hand over your butt before you can possibly be viloated any further. I'll probably go see it, tho.

:lol:!!!!!!!!!!

I'll see it. I like the series.

Sent from my iPhone
Eaton Swap + 4.10's = Wreeeeeeeeeedom!!

guspech750
02-09-2012, 03:41 PM
Wait wait wait. No Matt Damon? Or did I miss something?

Sent from my iPhone

yjmud
02-09-2012, 03:42 PM
no matt damon

tbone
02-09-2012, 03:44 PM
Maaaattt Daaaamon!

Still waiting for a "Team America: World Police" sequel.

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSZXlcZ8YBd1 Htz6tupgRhSoLwsdfX03Ip4nNgeP6d JUPfQvNM_Zw

FAG.

ctrlraven
02-09-2012, 03:45 PM
Maaaattt Daaaamon!

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSZXlcZ8YBd1 Htz6tupgRhSoLwsdfX03Ip4nNgeP6d JUPfQvNM_Zw

WIN! :lol:

tbone
02-09-2012, 03:50 PM
WIN! :lol:

You forgot to copy FAG. It's important.

71cyclone
02-09-2012, 05:11 PM
Maaaattt Daaaamon!

FAG.
"NOW" THIS IS REAL = Right on the Money;)!!!

guspech750
02-09-2012, 05:20 PM
no matt damon

Oh to F-king hell with this movie.

It would be like Star Wars with Princess Leah played by Roseanne Barr.

Or Luke Skywalker, Han Solo, Darth Vader, C3PO, R2D2, and Lando Calrissian replace by the cast of Queer Eye for the Straight Guy......(which actually would be pretty funny)

I'm not watching it.

Sent from my iPhone

Shaijack
02-09-2012, 07:19 PM
CBT I was not going to see it but you sold me.

CBT
02-10-2012, 05:22 AM
CBT I was not going to see it but you sold me.
Lets' go together, we can take your new DTR! :high5: