PDA

View Full Version : Father Teaches Daughter Lesson About Facebook

ctrlraven
02-09-2012, 05:47 PM
http://www.break.com/index/father-teaches-daughter-lesson-about-facebook-2298729

Chayton
02-09-2012, 06:19 PM
OH :censor:!!!!!! SOMEONES IN FOR A A$$ WHOOPIN!!!!!!! HAHAHA :lol:

Chayton
02-09-2012, 06:25 PM
its funny, girls from my school post pictures of them smoking weed and drinking alcohol in their PARENTS house, on facebook. And they block it so their parents cant see it. have been considering printing out some copies and sending them in the mail to their parents/local police, bet they would feel super cool then now wouldnt they :lol:

Juice
02-09-2012, 07:00 PM
I want my 5 minutes back.

DOOM
02-09-2012, 07:06 PM
I want my 5 minutes back.

That's what she said! :flamer:

Spectragod
02-09-2012, 07:11 PM
I need a box of those explosive tipped, incendiary, heat seeking, armor piercing, laser guided hollow pointed bullets.:rolleyes: :D

RacerX
02-09-2012, 07:21 PM
As we all understand teenagers having been there, I don't agree with what she posted about her parents, but, really, having your daughter get your coffee and make your bed? :shake:

Spectragod
02-09-2012, 07:45 PM
As we all understand teenagers having been there, I don't agree with what she posted about her parents, but, really, having your daughter get your coffee and make your bed? :shake:

I think we all know that kids tend to exaggerate things. Seen it many times....

RacerX
02-09-2012, 07:48 PM
:D True, but, what if he does make his daughter do that? Or better yet, seeing how "Reality" crazy this planet has become, does he even have a daughter or is it staged? ;)

PonyUP
02-09-2012, 08:26 PM
:D True, but, what if he does make his daughter do that? Or better yet, seeing how "Reality" crazy this planet has become, does he even have a daughter or is it staged? ;)

Plus 10,000, that was totally staged. Just a hillbilly trying to get his 15 minutes.

I too want my time back for watching that BS

Pony seal of Approval

BirchMarauder
02-10-2012, 05:06 AM

Yeah I bet that laptop was just a shell and his daughters is safely sitting in her room charging up.

Bluerauder
02-10-2012, 05:32 AM
As we all understand teenagers having been there....

Not sure that I understand teenagers at all .... or women for that matter. Its been 43 years since I've been one and never been the other. Don't think I even understood teenagers when I was one. ;)

Think I'll agree that it was probably staged ..... I've never seen a FaceBook post THAT lengthy or THAT literate without all the texting type spellings, grammar shortcuts, and icons. IN that world, anything over 3 sentences is verbose.

Blackmobile
02-10-2012, 05:45 AM
Yeah I bet that laptop was just a shell and his daughters is safely sitting in her room charging up.

I have to disagree, I have 2 laptops I can't wait to put some rounds through.

yjmud
02-10-2012, 07:09 AM
complete bs I have shot cell phones with fmj pistol rounds when they hit battery packs it breaks the hell out of everything quickly