PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Bill! (RacerX)

MM2004
03-04-2012, 08:49 AM
Well, most know I am a computer Geek, but when it comes to gaming consoles, I don't know shat.

Charlotte's son Dustin, was having a couple issues with his Xbox last night, and I gave Bill a shout knowing he has experience with these.

Following his directive, and a few beers later, Dustin was back up and running.

The Xbox wouldn't pull updates, nor would his game. (kept timing out)

Finally, got all the updates applied, and he is back to his online gaming.

:beer:

Mike.

RacerX
03-04-2012, 08:54 AM
:D Awwwww, shucks. Thanks, but, anytime. It's always fun talking to you. We'll meet up one of these days! :beer:

MM2004
03-04-2012, 09:02 AM
:D Awwwww, shucks. Thanks, but, anytime. It's always fun talking to you. We'll meet up one of these days! :beer:

Oh yeah!

We always manage to LOL over some of the stupidest things.

Question, it took us about 5 times to get MW3 to update. Dustin kept wanting to cancel, and I kept saying no. Then it would timeout, and we would try again and again.

Each attempt progressed a little more till it finally DL'd the entire update.

Could that have given us hardship due to the boy running out of patience a while back and cancelling the update repeatedly?

Mike.

guspech750
03-04-2012, 09:34 AM
Oh yeah!

We always manage to LOL over some of the stupidest things.

Question, it took us about 5 times to get MW3 to update. Dustin kept wanting to cancel, and I kept saying no. Then it would timeout, and we would try again and again.

Each attempt progressed a little more till it finally DL'd the entire update.

Could that have given us hardship due to the boy running out of patience a while back and cancelling the update repeatedly?

Mike.

My question is this.

Mike, have you played MW3 yet? :)

So much fun.

Sent from my iPhone
Eaton Swap + 4.10's = Wreeeeeeeeeedom!!

DOOM
03-04-2012, 09:44 AM
We'll meet up one of these days! :beer:

Bring yo ass to Louisville!!! :beer:

RacerX
03-04-2012, 10:18 AM
That could have been the issue Mike. My kids are impatient too. Instant gratification generation! ;)
Was originally going to Louisville Jake. :( Going to Cancun that week now for a wedding. :D

guspech750
03-04-2012, 11:51 AM
That could have been the issue Mike. My kids are impatient too. Instant gratification generation! ;)
Was originally going to Louisville Jake. :( Going to Cancun that week now for a wedding. :D
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa?

According to statisics the newly weds will most likely get a divorce.

AND

According to statisics a trip to the Louisville Marauder meet is 100% satisfaction gauranteed!!

Id pick the later trip!!!:beer:

Haggis
03-05-2012, 05:42 AM
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa?

According to statisics the newly weds will most likely get a divorce.

AND

According to statisics a trip to the Louisville Marauder meet is 100% satisfaction gauranteed!!

Id pick the later trip!!!:beer:

Yea, why go to a wedding and watch the new couple fawn over each other just to fail in the end?