Payton Manning will be released from the Colts according to ESPN

guspech750
03-06-2012, 04:52 PM
Maybe the Giants will pick him up. :lol:

Sent from my iPhone
Eaton Swap + 4.10's = Wreeeeeeeeeedom!!

breeze
03-06-2012, 05:11 PM
Dolphins! Draft O-Lineman, already have Jake Long. Marshall catching, Reggie Bush running. Tough team there.

PonyUP
03-06-2012, 05:15 PM
I'll bet he goes to a team that isn't even being mentioned. I'm thinking he follows his coach and scheme and goes to Baltimore

However I pray my Vikings go after him

Pony seal of Approval

GAMike
03-06-2012, 05:42 PM
Folks in the know say Redskins or Dolphins....... Vikings?.... They need him thats for sure:P

sd8683
03-06-2012, 05:45 PM
Hopefully he stays far from the AFC East!

PonyUP
03-06-2012, 05:56 PM
Folks in the know say Redskins or Dolphins....... Vikings?.... They need him thats for sure:P

Can't see him going to the Dolphins or Skins. I think he really wants to be on a team that is a QB away. 49ers would be really interesting.

I don't think the Vikings will even enter into it for the same reasons, but one can hope

Pony seal of Approval

MOTOWN
03-06-2012, 05:56 PM
Wow i sure hope Peyton lands on his feet and makes them regret that move!

MarauderVOL
03-06-2012, 06:59 PM
I wish Jerry Jones would wake up and get rid of Romo and bring Manning in.

jflave
03-06-2012, 07:10 PM
Eagles could use him.

breeze
03-06-2012, 07:12 PM
Can't see him going to the Dolphins or Skins. I think he really wants to be on a team that is a QB away. 49ers would be really interesting.

I don't think the Vikings will even enter into it for the same reasons, but one can hope

Pony seal of Approval

No go. They have Alex Smith

MOTOWN
03-06-2012, 07:15 PM
Eagles could use him.

The eagals have a great QB they need recievers that can actually catch the ball!;)

PonyUP
03-06-2012, 07:45 PM
No go. They have Alex Smith

Hmmm Peyton Manning or Alex Smith? Seems like an easy choice to me :D

jflave
03-06-2012, 07:49 PM
The eagals have a great QB they need recievers that can actually catch the ball!;)The way he plays he is going down again they need a good back up, great insurance.

wickedmerc
03-06-2012, 08:03 PM
Dolphins! Draft O-Lineman, already have Jake Long. Marshall catching, Reggie Bush running. Tough team there.

+1 My 'Phins are actually in good shape. Henne was a bust and a primary factor in the 0-7 start.

I'm actually a little surprised Indy didn't keep him for another year. You couldn't ask for a better mentor for a talented kid like Luck. We'll see how he transitions, alone.......

Hey Peyton, screw those Indy winters (I know...he plays in a dome. But he don't live in the dome!! :P). Come to South Beach, my friend. Live like a king, be an instant hero (finish over .500 and they'll probably give you a key to the city!), wife and kids can frollick year-round, owner has deep pockets and team has potential!! We'll appreciate you!

Mr. Man
03-06-2012, 08:28 PM
Maybe the Giants will pick him up. :lol:

Sent from my iPhone
Eaton Swap + 4.10's = Wreeeeeeeeeedom!!
We don't need him.:puke: We already got the better brother:bows: on Big Blue.:banana:

SUPERBOWL CHAMPIONS GIANTS

Maybe he'll go somewhere to fade into history like Tampa Bay. Do they still play football down there?:D

marauder410
03-06-2012, 09:30 PM
hes gonna go to the dolphins or the skins thats pretty obvious, and hes not gonna follow his coach over here to baltimore were not gonna pick him up flacco gonna bethe QB in baltimore for a while beleave that

CBT
03-07-2012, 06:17 AM
Who cares? Bears domination. :cool: This time, it's for REAL. :rock:

ctrlraven
03-07-2012, 06:21 AM
If he doesn't become a player again he should become a coach.

SC Cheesehead
03-07-2012, 07:05 AM
I'll bet he goes to a team that isn't even being mentioned. I'm thinking he follows his coach and scheme and goes to Baltimore

However I pray my Vikings go after him

Pony seal of Approval

Let's see:

Favre
McNabb
now maybe Manning....

Yup, MSP is a great place for old farts to retire... ;) -----> :D

Vortex
03-07-2012, 07:18 AM
A great QB that will be in the Hall of Fame but everyone gets old. I hope he retires (as a Colt), there is nothing to gain by playing his final years someplace else. I was always a huge Archie fan for sticking it out without complaint in New Orleans all those years (when he would have been a superstar anywhere else) and Id like to see Peyton go out with class too.

PonyUP
03-07-2012, 07:24 AM
A great QB that will be in the Hall of Fame but everyone gets old. I hope he retires (as a Colt), there is nothing to gain by playing his final years someplace else. I was always a huge Archie fan for sticking it out without complaint in New Orleans all those years (when he would have been a superstar anywhere else) and Id like to see Peyton go out with class too.

I think Peyton would love to stay a Colt, but the Colts are doing the right thing for their fans by letting him go. If they kept him, that team would be struggling for the next three years and they'd miss the shot in getting the greatest prospect since Peyton Manning in Andrew Luck.
To me, Peyton loses absolutely zero respect by signing elsewhere since the Colts released him. He didn't engineer this, he didn't ask for it, the Colts did it to him. So how does he lose class by playing elsewhere?

To me, the guy is all class and I hope he gets another ring or two somewhere

Pony seal of Approval

Ozark Marauder
03-07-2012, 11:27 AM

nothing to gain?..how about his personal goals...If he has the fire, and his ability isn't compromised...he has a lot to gain and contribute. I'm sure he won't last long before some team will be more than happy to have him. He is a class act, as his father was in New Orleans, Archie wasn't a quitter for class sake, and I doubt if Peyton is either. So get on down the road Peyton, and don't look back.

BTW, I seem to remember the same thing being said of Kurt Warner when he left St. Louis for New York, I guess Kurt had nothing to do with mentoring a rookie, Eli. And then to Arizona, and we all know what Kurt did for them.

Da Dark Jedi
03-07-2012, 03:52 PM
Jets... Jets... Jets!!!

CBT
03-08-2012, 05:11 AM
First team that beat the Colts in thier new billion dollar stadium? Da Bearsssssssssss. :beer:

Suck it, Indiana! You're lucky you have a racetrack, you don't deserve a football team!!
Sorry, getting my smack talk on a little early this football season, lol.

PonyUP
03-08-2012, 06:09 AM
First team that beat the Colts in thier new billion dollar stadium? Da Bearsssssssssss. :beer:

Suck it, Indiana! You're lucky you have a racetrack, you don't deserve a football team!!
Sorry, getting my smack talk on a little early this football season, lol.

I believe the Colts got retribution on DA Bores on a February Sunday in Miami

Pony seal of Approval

SC Cheesehead
03-08-2012, 06:38 AM
I believe the Colts got retribution on DA Bores on a February Sunday in Miami

Pony seal of Approval

True, dat! :D

One of the few times I've pulled for da Bears, and they let me down... :shake: