PDA

View Full Version : Gauging interest on personalized Marauder Paintings

sd8683
03-13-2012, 10:28 AM
Some people showed interest in having paintings of their cars made, from the thread I posted of the painting my girlfriend made of my car.

http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/showthread.php?t=77998

She said she'd do a numbered series if we could get committed people to buy, these would of your car, from a pic of your choosing.

Size and pricing
8x10 canvas $75 plus shipping
11x14 canvas $100 plus shipping
16x20 canvas $150 plus shipping
18x24 (poster size) $200 plus shipping

Let me know if you're interested,
Thanks, Sean

CBT
03-13-2012, 11:56 AM
16"X20"!
How it works, we send a pic of our car and she paints it along with the background as long as the background isn't something complicated?

marauder410
03-13-2012, 12:09 PM
:Dyess thanks alot im in for a 16x20 also thanks for putting this together do i get a discount lol since it was my briliant idea and i told you, you could make some good money on doin this and many many members here would love a painting of our MM

also, i would post this on MCM website and you could get a couple people from over there

def put me down for a 16x20 and make sure you only do a limited amount of these and mark the number at the bottom right hand corner of what nuber we have I LIKE LIMITED PRODUCTION if every1 could get one i fel like there not rare and limited

THANKS AGIN FOR PUTING THIS TOGETHER AND I TOLD YOU PEOPLE WILL WANT ONE OF THESE PAITINGS LITTLE EXTRA MONEY IN YOUR POCKET I WISH I COULD PAINT LIKE THAT OR I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE THE EXTRA MONEY IN MY POCKET

AND BEST THING IS ITS ALL PROFIT BESIDES THE MATERIAL AND PAINTS WITH THE MONEY YOU MAKE YOU CAN SPLIT IT IN HALF WITH YOUR GIRLFREIND AND YOU CAN GET SOME MORE MODS FOR YOUR MM

sd8683
03-13-2012, 01:06 PM
16"X20"!
How it works, we send a pic of our car and she paints it along with the background as long as the background isn't something complicated?

Yup, just email a pic and she'll do it, background really doesn't matter.

sd8683
03-13-2012, 01:10 PM
:Dyess thanks alot im in for a 16x20 also thanks for putting this together do i get a discount lol since it was my briliant idea and i told you, you could make some good money on doin this and many many members here would love a painting of our MM

also, i would post this on MCM website and you could get a couple people from over there

def put me down for a 16x20 and make sure you only do a limited amount of these and mark the number at the bottom right hand corner of what nuber we have I LIKE LIMITED PRODUCTION if every1 could get one i fel like there not rare and limited

THANKS AGIN FOR PUTING THIS TOGETHER AND I TOLD YOU PEOPLE WILL WANT ONE OF THESE PAITINGS LITTLE EXTRA MONEY IN YOUR POCKET I WISH I COULD PAINT LIKE THAT OR I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE THE EXTRA MONEY IN MY POCKET

AND BEST THING IS ITS ALL PROFIT BESIDES THE MATERIAL AND PAINTS WITH THE MONEY YOU MAKE YOU CAN SPLIT IT IN HALF WITH YOUR GIRLFREIND AND YOU CAN GET SOME MORE MODS FOR YOUR MM

The only problem with her numbering them would be there would have to be commuted people by a certain timeframe, because what if we get 10it committed people in the span of a month, then goes dry, and then picks up again after a while, she wouldn't be able to make anymore. Know what I mean?

sd8683
03-13-2012, 05:31 PM
Or instead of email you could just post a pic to this thread

marauder410
03-13-2012, 09:30 PM
yea scrtach the numbering but i will still take one

sd8683
03-14-2012, 07:44 AM
yea scrtach the numbering but i will still take one

Ok bud, how you wanna go about doing it? Wanna post a pic here or email it?

CBT
03-14-2012, 03:58 PM
Me first me first me first!!! :beer:

sd8683
03-14-2012, 04:04 PM
Me first me first me first!!! :beer:

Hey casey, just to confirm, you would like a 16x20 canvas for $150 plus shipping? You can either post the pic you want here or email it to me, up to you bud.

CBT
03-14-2012, 04:07 PM
Hey casey, just to confirm, you would like a 16x20 canvas for $150 plus shipping? You can either post the pic you want here or email it to me, up to you bud.

I literally just e-mailed it, lol. Let me know if it is workable and if your kick-ass woman can match the color. If it's a no-go, I will understand. I'm not familiar with painting and such.

sd8683
03-14-2012, 04:15 PM
I literally just e-mailed it, lol. Let me know if it is workable and if your kick-ass woman can match the color. If it's a no-go, I will understand. I'm not familiar with painting and such.

Haha I just got it! Now she can probably match it pretty close, now do you want it matched to look like dbp, or the color in the pic, the pic it looks kinda darkly, but im looking at it on my phone, so maybe that's why it looks dark

CBT
03-14-2012, 04:19 PM
Haha I just got it! Now she can probably match it pretty close, now do you want it matched to look like dbp, or the color in the pic, the pic it looks kinda darkly, but im looking at it on my phone, so maybe that's why it looks dark

Either way, it was taken around sundown, so whatevs works. I'd rather it be a little darker than a little lighter if you know what I mean. Can't have no baby blue 'rauder, lol.

sd8683
03-14-2012, 04:36 PM
Either way, it was taken around sundown, so whatevs works. I'd rather it be a little darker than a little lighter if you know what I mean. Can't have no baby blue 'rauder, lol.

Roger that! Wont be baby blue, she'll be able to match it pretty close!

CBT
03-17-2012, 11:00 AM
Money sent, can't wait! :beer:

CBT
03-17-2012, 02:33 PM
So it begins!

Is it mine!?! :banana2:

CBT
03-17-2012, 02:34 PM
Oh yeah I see the pic of my car!!! Woo hoo!!!

sd8683
03-19-2012, 10:55 AM
Probably be done this week! She's gonna work on it some more tonight

CBT
03-19-2012, 11:20 AM
Probably be done this week! She's gonna work on it some more tonight

No rush, good things come to those who wait. :beer:
IS IT DONE YET ?!
Just kidding, if it takes a while it takes a while, it's all good.

sd8683
04-10-2012, 08:17 PM
Bump! Anyone interested?! Got a few interested people but never received any pics from them, just keep getting the run around saying they're gonna send pics the next day. But never get anything