PDA

View Full Version : moving to ponte vedra fl need a shop

STEPS
03-13-2012, 05:04 PM
My wife and I will be moving next month to Ponte Vedra Fl ( just south of Jacksonville and North of /st Augustine)
Does anyone know of some good shops to for work on my 03 Marauder.
thanks

CBT
03-13-2012, 05:15 PM
My wife and I will be moving next month to Ponte Vedra Fl ( just south of Jacksonville and North of /st Augustine)
thanks

Reinhart Automotive, Orange Park, there I said it.

fastblackmerc
03-13-2012, 05:23 PM
Contact frdwrnch (Russell)

GAMike
03-13-2012, 06:24 PM
Contact frdwrnch (Russell)

+2!!!!!!! By a long shot:) PM him here.... That other guy? CBT makes jokes some times:D Just erase that post from your memory:coolman:

jflave
03-13-2012, 06:50 PM
Reinhart Automotive, Orange Park, there I said it.He said a good shop not a *****:censor: ******** shop,DON'T GO THERE. :)

napolitano
03-13-2012, 07:06 PM
thanks

Contact Landy on this site. He knows our cars inside and out. We are doing my aluminater build on my MM now and he has a few other marauders he is currently doing also. Stand-up guy always been willing to work with me on my hectic work schedule. What mods are you wanting to do? S/C?

CBT
03-14-2012, 04:06 AM
+2!!!!!!! By a long shot:) PM him here.... That other guy? CBT makes jokes some times:D Just erase that post from your memory:coolman:

He said a good shop not a *****:censor: ******** shop,DON'T GO THERE. :)

A Marauding brother asked for a shop that knew how to work on Marauders in that area. What the horse does once you lead it to water is up to the horse. ;)

White Knuckles
03-14-2012, 05:03 AM
My daughter and son-in-law live in Ponte Vedra (Nocatee). Great part of FL!!
My son-in-law is a lifelong resident of the area, so if you need any other recommendations (restaurants,docs,etc) he's a good reference.

jflave
03-14-2012, 10:53 AM
A Marauding brother asked for a shop that knew how to work on Marauders in that area. What the horse does once you lead it to water is up to the horse. ;) TRUE but if you know the water is tainted (& i do) why take the horse there in the first place. :)

STEPS
03-14-2012, 05:59 PM
It's ok guys I know the story