PDA

View Full Version : Now I've had it

PonyUP
03-23-2012, 05:16 PM
I can't defend this guy anymore. Obama is now granted Syrians amnesty of sorts despite their Visas expiring because their homeland sucks.

Make them reapply like everyone else who has a visa expiring.

We continue to bend laws for political gain and it's making me sick

Pony seal of Approval

guspech750
03-23-2012, 05:23 PM
Im not shocked. Obama is a F-ing POS!!

Hopefully he will trip down a flight of stairs and come crashing to an end.

Sent from my iPhone
Eaton Swap + 4.10's = Wreeeeeeeeeedom!!

finster101
03-23-2012, 05:29 PM
How you defend him in the first place is beyond me.

PonyUP
03-23-2012, 06:06 PM
How you defend him in the first place is beyond me.

Well I've defended some of the things Dems have done. And I've thought at times that Obama has been treated poorly, with people shouting out during the SOU and getting scolded by a governor. Both of which haven't happened to a sitting Pres and I think the office deserves respect, but not anymore. It may seem small, but this Syrian thing broke the camels back. It won't be long until we send our Boyd into another damn conflict that can't be resolved.
I want our troops home with their families

Pony seal of Approval

Spectragod
03-23-2012, 06:30 PM
Well I've defended some of the things Dems have done. And I've thought at times that Obama has been treated poorly, with people shouting out during the SOU and getting scolded by a governor. Both of which haven't happened to a sitting Pres and I think the office deserves respect, but not anymore. It may seem small, but this Syrian thing broke the camels back. It won't be long until we send our Boyd into another damn conflict that can't be resolved.
I want our troops home with their families

Pony seal of Approval

I quit defending them years ago, they are all liars and thieves.

CBT
03-23-2012, 07:03 PM
You know them ****ers will be voting in November.

sd8683
03-23-2012, 07:06 PM

Hmmmmmmm wonder what letters are under those four asterisks? Haha painting is just about done casey, she's just gotta do the wheels

CBT
03-23-2012, 07:11 PM
Hmmmmmmm wonder what letters are under those four asterisks? Haha painting is just about done casey, she's just gotta do the wheels

No worries, bro! Haste makes waste, let her take all the time she needs. :beer:

marauder410
03-23-2012, 07:24 PM
Obama sucksssss

tbone
03-23-2012, 07:54 PM
He's also giving the Muslim Brotherhood that took over Egypt $1.5 billion in aid. What in the hell!?

BODYMAN
03-23-2012, 08:06 PM
He's also giving the Muslim Brotherhood that took over Egypt $1.5 billion in aid. What in the hell!?

Like this in Syria that is a ****ing joke. Look at Libya we gave them bastards air support $$$ and firepower, Thats the same muslim brotherhood and they hate Americans. For this guy it's just another way to insure votes from that race. No doubt he should be a 1 termer however stuff like this may very well change that.

GAMike
03-23-2012, 08:12 PM
[QUOTE=PonyUP;1163585]Well I've defended some of the things Dems have done. And I've thought at times that Obama has been treated poorly, with people shouting out during the SOU and getting scolded by a governor. Both of which haven't happened to a sitting Pres and I think the office deserves respect, but not anymore. It may seem small, but this Syrian thing broke the camels back. It won't be long until we send our Boyd into another damn conflict that can't be resolved.
I want our troops home with their families QUOTE]

When you have no respect for the office you hold (as Obama has demonstrated) this is what you get people..... The world has no respect for Obama as a result...... Democratic defections to the Independent and Republican parties are big news that the lib media refuses to report on, because the story goes counter to their agenda.....

Obama is a smart man, but on the world stage is nothing but an amatuer and a bufoon for not respecting the protocols of the office he was elected too........ He is not the man, he thinks he is....:shake:

Fosters
03-23-2012, 08:20 PM
Here's another one along the same lines to get your blood boiling:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/03/22/police-to-ignore-california-law-requiring-authorities-to-impound-vehicles/?test=latestnews

Police to ignore California impound law amid concern of fairness to illegal immigrants
By William Lajeunesse
Published March 22, 2012

The Los Angeles Police Department will soon start ignoring California state law, which requires police to impound the vehicles of unlicensed drivers for 30 days.
The majority of unlicensed motorists in Los Angeles are immigrants who are in the country illegally and have low-income jobs. The LAPD says the state's impound law is unfair because it limits their ability to get to their jobs and imposes a steep fine to get their car back.
As long as drivers can produce some form of I.D., proof of insurance and vehicle registration, they'll be allowed to keep their car. Police Chief Charlie Beck insists that it's simply leveling the playing field.
"It's about fairness. It's about equal application of the law," Beck told a Los Angeles TV station earlier this month.
Opponents of Beck's decision are furious and refer to studies showing unlicensed drivers are among the most dangerous on the road. Indeed, a 2011 AAA study titled "Unlicensed to Kill" finds they are five times more likely to be involved in fatal crashes and more likely to flee the scene of a crime.
The decision has angered Don Rosenberg, a resident of Los Angeles County, who lost his 25-year old son, Drew, in a 2010 accident caused by an unlicensed driver in San Francisco, a city with lax impound policies. The driver, who tried fleeing the scene, had previously been pulled over but was allowed to retrieve his car after a short time, months before the accident.
"It doesn't matter to me who killed my son-- what their nationality was. It was the fact that if the law were followed, he'd be alive today," Rosenberg told Fox News.
Los Angeles District Attorney Steve Cooley wrote Chief Beck, saying his policy would be "invalid" in light of state law, which states a vehicle "shall be impounded." But supporters of Beck's decision say, regardless of the law, he's doing the right thing for illegal immigrants who cannot yet obtain driver's licenses here.
"A low-income person doesn't have the ability to pay the fees after 30 days to get their car back," said Cardinal Roger Mahony, former Archbishop of Los Angeles and an immigration activist. "Basically, we're just creating more punitive problems for them."
The L.A. Police Commission voted in favor of the new policy 4-1 last month. The LAPD says officers will begin implementing it in a matter of weeks. The city attorney has also sided with Beck's decision.
Immigrant advocates say the controversy highlights the need to provide provisional driver's licenses for illegal immigrants.
Don Rosenberg says he'd favor that, as long as the police enforce state law by impounding unlicensed drivers' cars when pulled over. But he believes that the city is pandering to the Latino community and doesn't hold out hope that the policy will change anytime soon.
"It's more important that people who are in the country illegally get to drive than it is that people who are here get to live," he said.

guspech750
03-23-2012, 08:30 PM
Oooooh poor unlicensed illegal POS. Don't like it. GTFO!!

Those who are for not following that impound law should be immediately fired.

But in a blink of an eye. A legal citizen will have their car impounded.

How much are we as citizens going to take. How long are we going to wait and put up with all this BS from DC to our local governments. If we just sit around and do nothing, and I dont mean vote people out because that crap is not working. We will end up like all the other suppressed people of the world.

Sent from my iPhone

yjmud
03-23-2012, 09:26 PM
we should let the rest of the world vote in our elections as well screw the american citizens
the rest of the world will know what is best for us

sd8683
03-23-2012, 09:43 PM
we should let the rest of the world vote in are elections as well screw the american citizens
the rest of the world will know what is best for us

Coming from someone who doesn't know the difference between our and "are"...... That statement doesn't surprise me.

yjmud
03-23-2012, 09:45 PM
thanks for pointing that out for me I was not thinking clear enough I guess

sd8683
03-23-2012, 09:48 PM
thanks for pointing that out for me I was not thinking clear enough I guess

You're very welcome, and no you weren't, a comma here or there wouldn't hurt either.

mike P71
03-23-2012, 11:16 PM

Yes that's right he's giving that aid from tax payer money WITHOUT approval fom congress. How the hell does he get away with it!

PonyUP
03-24-2012, 04:59 AM
Here's another one along the same lines to get your blood boiling:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/03/22/police-to-ignore-california-law-requiring-authorities-to-impound-vehicles/?test=latestnews

Damn, that is the most absurd thing I've ever read. It's about "fairness"????

How the hell is that fair. So if I have insurance, an ID, an a low paying job I'll get impounded because I had the misfortune of being born here. But if I'm here illegally, the law will let me go????

Here's a better question, you know they ate here illegally, now they have broken driver laws, by virtue of committing multiple crimes you are a criminal, but LAPD thinks its fair?

Blood sufficiently boiled

Pony seal of Approval

boatmangc
03-24-2012, 05:30 AM
The sad thing is the republican party is bringing nothing but a sideshow to the table too.
I bet Obama gets another 4 years out of apathy.

Bluerauder
03-24-2012, 05:49 AM
I can't defend this guy anymore.

... and it only took you 3.5 years to catch up. Better late than never, I guess. ;)

SC Cheesehead
03-24-2012, 05:58 AM
I wanna say SOOOOOOOOOO much, but I won't...:mad2:

Merrill
03-24-2012, 07:18 AM
I want to say, vote, vote, vote !!!

guspech750
03-24-2012, 07:48 AM

That has not worked.

I say march march march. Armed and ready. Time to revolt.

See y'all in Louisville soon!!

Sent from my iPhone

kernie
03-24-2012, 09:32 AM
I wanna say SOOOOOOOOOO much, but I won't...:mad2:

Ha Ha, i'm gonna join you in your silence, that 'perhaps we should let the rest of the world vote and think for us', {or something like that} man, that was a tough one to pass on.

:D

:beer:

tbone
03-24-2012, 09:52 AM
Ha Ha, i'm gonna join you in your silence, that 'perhaps we should let the rest of the world vote and think for us', {or something like that} man, that was a tough one to pass on.

:D

:beer:

It's called the United Nations. And yes, Obama's Defense Secretary Leon Panetta wants the United Nations to make decisions for the USA. He just testified to that effect. Guess you won't hear that reported on CNN or the other lamestream media outlets.

Oh yeah, PROOF.
http://spectator.org/archives/2012/03/12/leon-panetta-clueless-or-braze

tbone
03-24-2012, 10:02 AM
The sad thing is the republican party is bringing nothing but a sideshow to the table too.
I bet Obama gets another 4 years out of apathy.

Apathy? I guess you forgot about the 2010 elections? Republicans are anything but apathetic. Our goal is to get rid of Oblamer, and we will. Count on it.

Merrill
03-24-2012, 10:13 AM

What I mean is we should all vote 3 times, if we do as the Democrats we will win for sure.

bolsen
03-24-2012, 11:41 AM
It's pretty standard. We can't just send them back to a small country that is going through a civil war. He has seen a lot more info on this topic than any of you. I don't agree with many of his bs, but this is legitimate...

Shaijack
03-24-2012, 11:47 AM
I stand with Rex, I will be quiet for now.
Haggis we need to talk, lets get our country going and help the MM people.

PonyUP
03-24-2012, 12:26 PM
It's pretty standard. We can't just send them back to a small country that is going through a civil war. He has seen a lot more info on this topic than any of you. I don't agree with many of his bs, but this is legitimate...

But don't you think they should have to reapply for Visas just like anyone else. I'm not saying we shouldn't grant it, but they should have to go through the process. At the end of the day, we will lose track of it and then we just have more people here living illegally.

What I'm saying is, we need to stop being so concerned about other countries internal conflict and start worrying about our own. This is a country of two sides that are miles apart and sooner or later that comes to a head. The last thing we need is another hopeless conflict in the middle east with no goal or exit in mind that costs our boys their lives. We gained nothing from fighting wars over there the last 20 years.
This is step one towards getting us involved in Syria and it has to be nipped in the bud now.
Two wars in Iraq, 1 in Afghanistan, we gained nothing. No increases oil, no better relations, no friendly governments, no additional bases, not even a McDonalds franchise

Pony seal of Approval

guspech750
03-24-2012, 12:41 PM
gained nothing. No increases oil, no better relations, no friendly governments, no additional bases, not even a McDonalds franchise

Pony seal of Approval

Not true Brad. We gained more enemies and an illegal Muslim President. It's full of WIN!!

Sent from my iPhone

jerrym3
03-24-2012, 01:52 PM
I'm in favor of the UN taking more responsibility. Otherwise, what the hell is their mission?

Then, the rest of the UN countries can pony up with troops and support and not leave us alone to get our guys/gals killed while the other countries sit back and contemplate.....?

And, let's not overlook the expense issue.

I'm sick of the definition of "coalition" meaning USA primarily, and dribs and drabs from other countries.

If the UN doesn't stand for something, who needs it?

As for the Syrian issue, what would Bush, Clinton, or Bush senior have done differently?

Not a left or right question, just wondering what would they have done?

jabird56
03-24-2012, 01:56 PM
I'm in favor of the UN taking more responsibility. Otherwise, what the hell is their mission?

Then, the rest of the UN countries can pony up with troops and support and not leave us alone to get our guys/gals killed while the other countries sit back and contemplate.....?

I'm sick of the definition of "coalition" meaning USA primarily, and dribs and drabs from other countries.

As for the Syrian issue, what would Bush, Clinton, or Bush senior have done differently?

The UN of today is nothing more that a bee hive of corruption. Third world country dictators, taking advantage of the primary industrialized countries for handouts,....WELFARE on a global scale. I've said enough.

PonyUP
03-24-2012, 01:59 PM
Hard to say what other Presidents would have done.
They probably would do the same thing we have always done, say its in our National Interest to get involved, when it's not, sacrificed American lives with no exit strategy, fought a war with humanitarian rules in mind instead of victory and cost us trillions of dollars. This goes back all the to Truman when he said the hell with it and dropped the bomb, twice.

Every President since gets involved in these things with no strategy

Pony seal of Approval

tbone
03-24-2012, 04:24 PM

Russia and China are part of the UN. Do you want the USA to require their permission to pursue its' interests here and around the world? Not a real good idea.

jerrym3
03-24-2012, 04:33 PM
The UN of today is nothing more that a bee hive of corruption. Third world country dictators, taking advantage of the primary industrialized countries for handouts,....WELFARE on a global scale. I've said enough.

OK, then when we send our men/women to war, let's bill them. I'll even accept oil as payment.

If we are making the world safe for everybody, then everybody should ante up.

I'm tired of the USA being out there while others sit back and do squat. Where's Russia, China, India?

Sitting in the background playing with their oil revenues, customer service centers, and laptops?

OB's not the sole problem. The way we are pissed on is the problem. And all past presidents, including OB, can share the blame.

finster101
03-24-2012, 05:19 PM
The best thing we could do is get out of the UN and then get the UN the hell out of our Country.

PonyUP
03-24-2012, 07:04 PM
The best thing we could do is get out of the UN and then get the UN the hell out of our Country.

The UN can suck my B***s, we need to disband them

There has never been a time where they have been beneficial to us

Pony seal of Approval

STEPS
03-24-2012, 07:10 PM
"The danger to America is not Barack Obama, but a citizenry capable of entrusting a man like him with the Presidency. It will be far easier to limit and undo the follies of an Obama presidency than to restore the necessary common sense and good judgment to a depraved electorate willing to have such a man for their president. The problem is much deeper and far more serious than Mr. Obama, who is a mere symptom of what ails America. Blaming the prince of the fools should not blind anyone to the vast confederacy of fools that made him their prince.The Republic can survive a Barack Obama, who is, after all, merely a fool. It is less likely to survive a multitude of fools, such as those who made him their president."

Bluerauder
03-25-2012, 05:12 AM
"The danger to America is not Barack Obama, but a citizenry capable of entrusting a man like him with the Presidency. It will be far easier to limit and undo the follies of an Obama presidency than to restore the necessary common sense and good judgment to a depraved electorate willing to have such a man for their president. The problem is much deeper and far more serious than Mr. Obama, who is a mere symptom of what ails America. Blaming the prince of the fools should not blind anyone to the vast confederacy of fools that made him their prince.The Republic can survive a Barack Obama, who is, after all, merely a fool. It is less likely to survive a multitude of fools, such as those who made him their president."

That's ^^^^^ hitting the nail on the Head.

DEFYANT
03-25-2012, 05:32 AM

I don't usually get involved in these political threads, but when I do, I do so because someone like this guy inspires me! Now what we have here is political poetry!

Well said sir! :beer:

jerrym3
03-25-2012, 05:57 AM
It's a lost cause.

If we can't get two political parties from the same country to agree, getting a group of countries all with different agendas to agree is hopeless.

STEPS
03-25-2012, 08:44 AM

I can't take credit for these words This quote came from the Czech Republic. It was translated into English from an article in the Prague newspaper Prager Zeitungon on 04.28.2010.

STEPS
03-25-2012, 08:58 AM
I hope a lot of us remember Paul Harvey.

This speech was broadcast by legendary ABC Radio commentator Paul Harvey on April 3, 1965:
If I were the Devil . . . I mean, if I were the Prince of Darkness, I would of course, want to engulf the whole earth in darkness. I would have a third of its real estate and four-fifths of its population, but I would not be happy until I had seized the ripest apple on the tree, so I should set about however necessary to take over the United States. I would begin with a campaign of whispers. With the wisdom of a serpent, I would whisper to you as I whispered to Eve: “Do as you please.” “Do as you please.” To the young, I would whisper, “The Bible is a myth.” I would convince them that man created God instead of the other way around. I would confide that what is bad is good, and what is good is “square”. In the ears of the young marrieds, I would whisper that work is debasing, that cocktail parties are good for you. I would caution them not to be extreme in religion, in patriotism, in moral conduct. And the old, I would teach to pray. I would teach them to say after me: “Our Father, which art in Washington” . . .
If I were the devil, I’d educate authors in how to make lurid literature exciting so that anything else would appear dull an uninteresting. I’d threaten T.V. with dirtier movies and vice versa. And then, if I were the devil, I’d get organized. I’d infiltrate unions and urge more loafing and less work, because idle hands usually work for me. I’d peddle narcotics to whom I could. I’d sell alcohol to ladies and gentlemen of distinction. And I’d tranquilize the rest with pills. If I were the devil, I would encourage schools to refine young intellects but neglect to discipline emotions . . . let those run wild. I would designate an atheist to front for me before the highest courts in the land and I would get preachers to say “she’s right.” With flattery and promises of power, I could get the courts to rule what I construe as against God and in favor of pornography, and thus, I would evict God from the courthouse, and then from the school house, and then from the houses of Congress and then, in His own churches I would substitute psychology for religion, and I would deify science because that way men would become smart enough to create super weapons but not wise enough to control them.
If I were Satan, I’d make the symbol of Easter an egg, and the symbol of Christmas, a bottle. If I were the devil, I would take from those who have and I would give to those who wanted, until I had killed the incentive of the ambitious. And then, my police state would force everybody back to work. Then, I could separate families, putting children in uniform, women in coal mines, and objectors in slave camps. In other words, if I were Satan, I’d just keep on doing what he’s doing.
Paul Harvey, Good Day.

I'm Done.

Bluerauder
03-25-2012, 09:02 AM
I can't take credit for these words This quote came from the Czech Republic. It was translated into English from an article in the Prague newspaper Prager Zeitungon on 04.28.2010.

A 6 April 2010 version from "The Daily News" Iron Mountain, Michigan preceded the quote cited above .....

Multitude of fools
April 6, 2010
The Daily News
Save |
EDITOR:The danger to America is not Barack Obama, but a citizenry capable of entrusting a man like him with the presidency.

It will be easier to limit and undo the follies of an Obama presidency than to restore the necessary common sense and good judgment to an electorate willing to have such a man for their president.

The problem is much deeper and far more serious than Mr. Obama, who is a mere symptom of what ails us.

Blaming the prince of the fools should not blind anyone to the vast confederacy of fools that made him their prince.

The republic can survive a Barack Obama. It is less likely to survive a multitude of fools such as those who made him their president.

Mark Wiederrecht

Iron Mountain

CBT
03-25-2012, 10:34 AM
The UN can suck my B***s, we need to disband them

There has never been a time where they have been beneficial to us

Pony seal of Approval

They have been benificial to us almost since they were formed. We force other countries to cast thier votes our way at the U.N. because they owe us gigantic debts that can never be repaid. When we exploit countries and they cannot pay back the loans, we either get:
1.) Thier votes at the U.N.
2.) We get to put military bases in thier country.
3.) We get them to give up more natural resources and/or loosen environmental restrictions so we can do more damage.

We have been giving Egypt and Israel billions of dollars a year for many years now. It's not aid, it's a bribe for them not to nuke each other.

As for bringing people like Syrians over here because they are at war, how do you think the Somali population in and around Minn./St. Paul exploded? Because of the Blackhawk down incident. How do you think the largest population of Iraqis got dumped outside of Nashville? Two Iraqi wars. It's crazy, man. Crazy.

Mr. Man
03-25-2012, 10:45 AM
They have been beneficial to us almost since they were formed. We force other countries to cast their votes our way at the U.N. because they owe us gigantic debts that can never be repaid. When we exploit countries and they cannot pay back the loans, we either get:
1.) Their votes at the U.N.
2.) We get to put military bases in their country.
3.) We get them to give up more natural resources and/or loosen environmental restrictions so we can do more damage.

We have been giving Egypt and Israel billions of dollars a year for many years now. It's not aid, it's a bribe for them not to nuke each other.

As for bringing people like Syrians over here because they are at war, how do you think the Somali population in and around Minn./St. Paul exploded? Because of the Blackhawk down incident. How do you think the largest population of Iraqis got dumped outside of Nashville? Two Iraqi wars. It's crazy, man. Crazy.Damn straight my Brotha! :2thumbs: Found the video that inspired your rant :beer: 'Cause it's crazy man http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_42sFXXl0Q0

PS It's their :stupid::D

RF Overlord
03-25-2012, 11:20 AM
I'm ashamed to admit that I voted for Obama. My primary reasoning was that John McCain was just another rich white guy beholden to the energy companies and the one of those we just had (Dubya) was a loser. After listening to Mr. Obama speak a number of times, I was impressed.

Unfortunately, it turns out they were all just empty words. His only legacy will be the Cash For Clunkers debacle. :shake:

CBT
03-25-2012, 11:28 AM
I'm ashamed to admit that I voted for Obama. My primary reasoning was that John McCain was just another rich white guy beholden to the energy companies and the one of those we just had (Dubya) was a loser. After listening to Mr. Obama speak a number of times, I was impressed.

Unfortunately, it turns out they were all just empty words. His only legacy will be the Cash For Clunkers debacle. :shake:

At least it got most of the Obama/Biden bumper stickers off the road. :beer:

knine
03-25-2012, 01:55 PM
......... His only legacy will be the Cash For Clunkers debacle. :shake:

:lol: Funniest pair of comments this week. POST(s) of the week award(s) :trophy1::trophy1:

I'd use it in my current sig, but it already makes the point.

GAMike
03-25-2012, 03:14 PM
Not here in GA.......Still see em.... I get a kick out of stubborn/blind people:)

STEPS
03-25-2012, 06:59 PM
Re: cash for clunkers
CBT hit it out of the park

Marauder Rick
03-26-2012, 09:42 PM

PLEASE tell me that the 1st asterisk is an "F" and the 4th one is a "K". If not, this needs to be cleared up or addressed because it IS NOT ok if it is what i think it is.

tbone
03-26-2012, 10:32 PM

They have slowly faded away like "Baby on Board" signs........................

Thank GOD.:beer:

CBT
03-27-2012, 03:42 AM
PLEASE tell me that the 1st asterisk is an "F" and the 4th one is a "K". If not, this needs to be cleared up or addressed because it IS NOT ok if it is what i think it is.
All you left out is the U and the C.

Roadwarrior
03-27-2012, 05:34 AM
... His only legacy will be the Cash For Clunkers debacle. :shake:

The only government bailout I would support would be "Cash for Priuses ( or is it Priusi?) with 2012 Obama stickers" {But the cash would be paid from discarded Monopoly games & not from the U.S. Treasury.}. While we're at it, any vehicles with stick-on fender portholes trying to copy the Buicks of the 40's & 50's should be included in this program. :hotrice: :D :lol: :beer:

CBT
03-27-2012, 06:25 AM
The only government bailout I would support would be "Cash for Priuses ( or is it Priusi?) with 2012 Obama stickers" {But the cash would be paid from discarded Monopoly games & not from the U.S. Treasury.}. While we're at it, any vehicles with stick-on fender portholes trying to copy the Buicks of the 40's & 50's should be included in this program. :hotrice: :D :lol: :beer:

Cash For Portholes, has a nice ring to it! Stick on portholes are probably the best anti-theft device ever invented.