PDA

View Full Version : why is this sight so addicting?

lji372
03-26-2012, 03:53 PM
every time i have a free minute i'm looking stuff up here or posting something i find here.
i'd like to know from some long time members is this a phase? or should i just accept it as a way of life?

PonyUP
03-26-2012, 03:58 PM
every time i have a free minute i'm looking stuff up here or posting something i find here.
i'd like to know from some long time members is this a phase? or should i just accept it as a way of life?

Umm it's a way of life, especially after you attend some of the larger meets like Louisville coming up next month.
Your family won't get it, your wife will hate, and if you get tapatalk on your phone you'll find yourself hitting the site and the weirdest times.

But a great group of people here, we love, we hate, we cheer and we toast, everything a good family is made of

Pony seal of Approval

CWright
03-26-2012, 04:05 PM
Umm it's a way of life, especially after you attend some of the larger meets like Louisville coming up next month.
Your family won't get it, your wife will hate, and if you get tapatalk on your phone you'll find yourself hitting the site and the weirdest times.

But a great group of people here, we love, we hate, we cheer and we toast, everything a good family is made of

Pony seal of Approval

+1^^^^^^. Couldn't have put any better. I'm actually sitting here in Orlando on vacation, eating dinner with my family and my wife rolling her eyes. LOL! :lol: :D

CBT
03-26-2012, 04:07 PM
I have met some of the nicest, craziest, lovable, hateable, arrogant, sweetest, nastiest, funniest, smartest, reliable people from this website. Yeah there's drama and he said she said but it's not all puppies and rainbows in this world. I know I could call people and have a place to stay in an instant and they could ask the same of me.
I'd say it's a way of life, I'd live it all over again. :beer:

CBT
03-26-2012, 04:09 PM
+1^^^^^^. Couldn't have put any better. I'm actually sitting here in Orlando on vacation, eating dinner with my family and my wife rolling her eyes. LOL! :lol: :D
I've met her, very nice lady. You can tell her that and maybe get some brownie points. You're welcome, lol.

CWright
03-26-2012, 04:37 PM
I've met her, very nice lady. You can tell her that and maybe get some brownie points. You're welcome, lol.

I need to points fo sho! Especially after all I've done to my car. ;)

She just smoked my nipple for picking back the phone to check the site. OUCH!!

PonyUP
03-26-2012, 04:39 PM

Tell her a thread was started on how to make great apologies to significant others for Marauder addiction

I mean it is a clinically diagnosed condition from Dr. Speed

Pony seal of Approval

CBT
03-26-2012, 04:39 PM

Too funny! I give her internetz high-five for that. :high5:
Tell her do the other one so the pain will equal its self out, lol.

lji372
03-26-2012, 04:40 PM
well then, since we're like a family now i'll post a pic of me and the mrs.

thought you'd like it

Bluerauder
03-26-2012, 04:50 PM

You been here a whole month. Its just a phase at this point. It'll get much, much worse before it gets better. Enjoy the site. Come on in the water is fine. :D

Find out when there's an MM gathering in your area and then just do it. Don't forget Carlisle "All FORD Nationals" in June and Marauderville X (MV10) in September. If you are within 500 miles of the first and 1,000 miles of the second, you are well within range. Since you are located in Warren, MI .... we can expect to see you at both events this year.

CBT
03-26-2012, 04:52 PM

thought you'd like it

Whoa, you're surrounded by p...on second thought, better not. :rolleyes:

ImpalaSlayer
03-26-2012, 05:21 PM
i dont even have one anymore and still hang around

SC Cheesehead
03-26-2012, 05:31 PM

Definitely.

For me it's lasted like, eight years...;)

Oh, and Chris, next time the wimmen folk get together, your wife and mine can commiserate... :D

Bradley G
03-26-2012, 05:33 PM
friends, goodwill, need for speed

CWright
03-26-2012, 05:33 PM
Tell her a thread was started on how to make great apologies to significant others for Marauder addiction

I mean it is a clinically diagnosed condition from Dr. Speed

Pony seal of Approval

:lol: She ain't buying it.

Too funny! I give her internetz high-five for that. :high5:
Tell her do the other one so the pain will equal its self out, lol.

Well she picked up a knife after the first smokn so I gave her a free shot at the other. MY TURN LATER! :D :D

PonyUP
03-26-2012, 05:36 PM
:lol: She ain't buying it.

Well she picked up a knife after the first smokn so I gave her a free shot at the other. MY TURN LATER! :D :D

Well the best way around it I found is take your phone with you when youre growing a tail, they know that's are special time and you can catch up on alot when grunting one out. Remember the pic of Bob selling something and he was on the toilet? That's how you get it done, especially on vacation

Pony seal of Approval

DOOM
03-26-2012, 05:39 PM
Simple!

EXTENDED FAMILY!!! :hug2:

CWright
03-26-2012, 05:40 PM
Well the best way around it I found is take your phone with you when youre growing a tail, they know that's are special time and you can catch up on alot when grunting one out. Remember the pic of Bob selling something and he was on the toilet? That's how you get it done, especially on vacation

Pony seal of Approval

GOOD IDEA! :thinker: Now why didn't I think of that. On the other hand.......as much as I'm out here I'd have a serious case of hemroids! :lol:

PonyUP
03-26-2012, 05:40 PM
GOOD IDEA! :thinker: Now why didn't I think of that. On the other hand.......as much as I'm out here I'd have a serious case of hemroids! :lol:

Baby wipes or wet naps, they can be your friend :lol:

Pony seal of Approval

05crownsport
03-26-2012, 05:58 PM

thought you'd like it

Funny thing is...once he let go of the cat, it stayed in that position! :pimp::rofl:

guspech750
03-26-2012, 06:14 PM

Pony seal of Approval

X 1,000,000 Brad.

And the funny thing is, is that I consider the peeps I know here more my friends than people here at home. All thanks to a car.

Sent from my iPhone
Eaton Swap + 4.10's = Wreeeeeeeeeedom!!

SC Cheesehead
03-26-2012, 06:16 PM
X 1,000,000 Brad.

And the funny thing is, is that I consider the peeps I know here more my friends than people here at home. All thanks to a car.

Sent from my iPhone

That's just 'cause you're willing to lend us money and forget to ask us to pay it back...;)

CBT
03-26-2012, 06:22 PM

Pony seal of Approval

He was holding a radio, lol!

PonyUP
03-26-2012, 07:27 PM
He was holding a radio, lol!

That's what it was, I just remember I think the first reply was

"are those your pants around your ankles? Aw dude are you busting a grumpy?"

Bobs reply
"what?, I'm multitasking"

Classic

Pony seal of Approval

DEFYANT
03-26-2012, 07:30 PM
All the above. The Marauder community is my interwebz ground zero.

slickster
03-26-2012, 07:33 PM
I was a fan of this site 2 years befor I got my mm. But also a fan of the mm when I seen the ford concept in 01

PonyUP
03-26-2012, 07:34 PM
All the above. The Marauder community is my interwebz ground zero.

Honestly, this site is my crack pipe, I need a hit every day.

If I can't get on, I may have to turn tricks in an ally just to get my fix

Joe and Casey I'll charge double cause in worth it :lol:

Pony seal of Approval

guspech750
03-26-2012, 07:54 PM

Pony seal of Approval

What are you? ***** crazy? A hit a day?

More like 10-15 hits a day!!

Sent from my iPhone

CBT
03-26-2012, 08:06 PM

Pony seal of Approval

What are you? ***** crazy? A hit a day?

More like 10-15 hits a day!!

Sent from my iPhone

We should go to rehab. Wonder how long we'd last.

PonyUP
03-27-2012, 03:09 AM
We should go to rehab. Wonder how long we'd last.

Dude! The three of us in rehab would be awesome, Bob could be our Dr Drew

Pony seal of Approval

MOTOWN
03-27-2012, 03:19 AM
Lets see it brings out the Billy bad ass Kid in all of us, and we get to play with exotic big boy Toys!

Yeah thats the Ticket!

guspech750
03-27-2012, 05:30 AM
Dude! The three of us in rehab would be awesome, Bob could be our Dr Drew

Pony seal of Approval

:lol:

Padded room, nakedness, padded room.

Sent from my iPhone

tbone
03-27-2012, 01:50 PM
Just steer clear of Guspech and you'll be fine.:burnout:

Flynlow
04-03-2012, 07:36 PM
Out of curiosity, where is MV10 gonna be at ?

guspech750
04-03-2012, 07:40 PM
Out of curiosity, where is MV10 gonna be at ?

South Haven, Michigan.

Sent from my iPhone

wickedmerc
04-03-2012, 08:15 PM
"are those your pants around your ankles? Aw dude are you busting a grumpy?"

Bobs reply
"what?, I'm multitasking"

I actually have tears streaming down my face right now! "...busting a grumpy"????? That may the single funniest reference I've heard in quite some time :rofl: ---> :bigcry:

kernie
04-03-2012, 08:27 PM
I have met some of the nicest, craziest, lovable, hateable, arrogant, sweetest, nastiest, funniest, smartest, reliable people from this website. Yeah there's drama and he said she said but it's not all puppies and rainbows in this world. I know I could call people and have a place to stay in an instant and they could ask the same of me.
I'd say it's a way of life, I'd live it all over again. :beer:
oops .........thought it was new