PDA

View Full Version : Would love to have this in my garage

fastblackmerc
03-28-2012, 06:28 AM
http://bringatrailer.com/2012/03/28/bat-exclusive-1982-lamborghini-countach-factory-fuel-injection-prototype/

Car is located in Columbus, OH.... I just happen to be in Columbus also......

guspech750
03-28-2012, 02:26 PM
Pretty sweet.

Sent from my iPhone
Eaton Swap + 4.10's = Wreeeeeeeeeedom!!

PonyUP
03-28-2012, 02:33 PM
Man, that reminds me of the Cannonball run movies :D

BODYMAN
03-28-2012, 02:42 PM
Neat car, Just to flashy for me even if I could afford it. For that kinda money there's alot of old cars (muscle era) Id rather have. But no doubt a neat ride.

GAMike
03-28-2012, 05:53 PM
Actually driven 2 Countach's back in time....Brutal cars, but what a ride.... Nothing even came close on the street for the entire time it was produced in my humble opinion.

Trefor Thomas may have been the managing director of Lamborghini USA, but it was Jas Rarwala who was the face/$$$ of the company at the time the Countach passed its crash testing.

WhatsUpDOHC
03-28-2012, 06:02 PM
http://bringatrailer.com/2012/03/28/bat-exclusive-1982-lamborghini-countach-factory-fuel-injection-prototype/

Car is located in Columbus, OH.... I just happen to be in Columbus also......

I don't know that these cars are making $300K these days.

Anyway, jim (fastblackmerc) you'd better start selling some HID kits......

Mark

Black_Noise
03-28-2012, 06:34 PM
I love the countach

Fosters
03-28-2012, 08:00 PM
The countach is one of those childhood dreams... Seeing the top gear episode when May got to drive one made me wonder if it wouldn't be the same in my case - better left to it being just a dream instead of ever actually driving one...

It is one outrageous sexy beast even in today's world. The Diablo was a nice natural evolution, the Murcielago I did not care for styling wise. The Gallardo in turn was great looking, but was no V12, the signature dish of the lambo badge. The Aventador is a refined beast it seems. So out of all the badass lambos, I like the countach the best, even though it's probably pretty darn slow by today's standards...

GAMike
03-28-2012, 08:01 PM
I don't know that these cars are making $300K these days.

Anyway, jim (fastblackmerc) you'd better start selling some HID kits......

Mark

Right.....They are not, but this is a documented car with historical provenance..... Kind of sets it apart from the other examples as far as collectors are concerned....... Most Countach's go from the high $70's on up for decent examples......