PDA

View Full Version : Conversational Etiquette in taurus SHO.

Odinson
04-04-2012, 11:19 AM
I found this link and realized, 'this is how it's done.'

This is how I prefer to discuss politics, computers, theology, physics, hell even cars in my marauder. Just a few friends with coffee (in sealed sippy cups)

http://wot.motortrend.com/video-find-carl-edwards-takes-engineers-on-ride-of-a-lifetime-in-2013-ford-taurus-sho-186719.html

If only they had done this to Steve Babcock. Could have been a very enlightening to hear about his moments of zen.

:burnout::banana:

Mr. Man
04-04-2012, 01:01 PM
The editor of these videos should get all the credit for making Carl Edwards look like he knows what he's doing.

CBT
04-04-2012, 01:10 PM
Good stuff, lol :beer:

Siege
04-04-2012, 01:15 PM
If only they had done this to Steve Babcock. Could have been a very enlightening to hear about his moments of zen.

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/17853165.jpg

Bluerauder
04-04-2012, 06:32 PM
I found this link and realized, 'this is how it's done.'

"The great thing about the Taurus SHO is that you can make someone move out of your blind spot by just pressing THIS pedal." :rofl:

Great videos!! Now the wife wants to know if mine can do that. :D But I think she meant for a ride with Carl Edwards ... NOT me. ;) H3LL I could do that ..... ONCE. ;)

The editor of these videos should get all the credit for making Carl Edwards look like he knows what he's doing.

Anyone who can run at 198+ MPH at Daytona or Talladega door-to-door and nose-to-tail with 42 other cars knows what they are doing. :P

71cyclone
04-04-2012, 06:41 PM
"The great thing about the Taurus SHO is that you can make someone move out of your blind spot by just pressing THIS pedal." :rofl:

Great videos!! Now the wife wants to know if mine can do that. :D But I think she meant for a ride with Carl Edwards ... NOT me. ;) H3LL I could do that ..... ONCE. ;)

Anyone who can run at 198+ MPH at Daytona or Talladega door-to-door and nose-to-tail with 42 other cars knows what they are doing. :P
Be Mindfull that the SHO [SHOGUN] is "TO GO" FAST :burnout:

05crownsport
04-04-2012, 06:55 PM

You can do that Charlie!

Mr. Man
04-04-2012, 07:05 PM

Anyone who can run at 198+ MPH at Daytona or Talladega door-to-door and nose-to-tail with 42 other cars knows what they are doing. :PHave you ever watched a 42 car draft? There's usually one guy who doesn't know what he's doing:P:P

I'm just looking at some of that corner drifting and thinking just as he loses it the editor steps in and changes the channel. Besides you can't look at the video objectively like I can:D;)

Bluerauder
04-04-2012, 07:06 PM
You can do that Charlie!

Yeah, once but not without a change of underwear and some air freshener. ;)

My wife was yelling at Charlotte Motor Speedway (CMS) at MV8 for me to GO LOW and STAY AWAY FROM THE WALL. I couldn't imagine what she would say if I started to drift the turns like Carl Edwards. Well maybe I can imagine what she'd say ..... but not in mixed company. :rofl:

Mr. Man
04-04-2012, 11:05 PM
Yeah, once but not without a change of underwear and some air freshener. ;)

My wife was yelling at Charlotte Motor Speedway (CMS) at MV8 for me to GO LOW and STAY AWAY FROM THE WALL. I couldn't imagine what she would say if I started to drift the turns like Carl Edwards. Well maybe I can imagine what she'd say ..... but not in mixed company. :rofl:
I stayed about 18" off the wall all the way around CMS with Ms.D screaming at me the whole way that I was to close, at least that's what she told me when we stopped. I didn't hear anything as the grin on my face stretched to my ears effectively blocking out any extraneous noise.:D

Ms. Denmark
04-05-2012, 02:36 AM
I stayed about 18" off the wall all the way around CMS with Ms.D screaming at me the whole way that I was to close, at least that's what she told me when we stopped. I didn't hear anything as the grin on my face stretched to my ears effectively blocking out any extraneous noise.:DYeah Pal... that's 'cause you were driving MY car! LOL.

Haggis
04-05-2012, 04:38 AM
Yeah Pal... that's 'cause you were driving MY car! :bop:.

***Fixed***

babbage
04-05-2012, 06:12 AM
Haha Awesome video and funny too. SHO is my next car.

Let me know Charlie if some day you'd like to trade your SHO for my MM. :D