PDA

View Full Version : Checking in...

Constable
02-05-2004, 04:36 PM
Hello all, I've been on quite a little vacation from this site for the past few months. I wanted to stop in and say hello.

Not too much has changed with my setup. I do have some plans underway, though. In late March / April, the MM will be headed to a VERY reputable Ford tuning shop in my area. There it will recieve one of DR's upgraded fuel pump setups, a Stallion TC, an Accufab throttle body, and have a complete dyno-tune performed. After that, I'll be needing to figure a way to put the power to the ground.

If any of you were paying attention in the fall, my last 1/4 times were consistent 13.70's @ 100+ mph (while spinning a tad off the line everytime). I need to plant the rear, but don't want to go as far as widening my wheels.

Can anyone offer some suggestions? Has Dennis finished his rear control arms yet? I remember the guy from Pande's Performance also mentioning building control arms. Any updates? I appreciate any help, thanks.

P.S. --- Who's got a really good price on rear tires?! I keep liquifying mine!

CRUZTAKER
02-05-2004, 04:56 PM
Hello again!

Search Lidio's 'Rim widening service'. That's your solution. 9.5 inch marauder wheels with performance race tires.

merc406
02-05-2004, 06:03 PM
Two words here will work for ya :burnout: , weight transfer. :banana2: