PDA

View Full Version : Just sold this to another member

CWright
04-09-2012, 10:10 AM
I put this in the lounge due to it has already been sold to a member here. I bought this a couple of years ago and another particular member got after me at MV8 that he was next in line if I turn it loose. This trailer was made specific for a Marauder by another member who decided to get out a drag racing a couple years back. I was lucky enough to buy it from him and only got to use it a handful of times. So instead of letting it just sit there I decided to shoot a text to a good friend of mine and he jumped all over it. I'll let him post up when he wants to let you know who it was. This was a jam up trailer and it carried the MM very well.

http://www.mercurymarauder.net/gallery/data/500/DROID_UPLOAD_560.jpghttp://www.mercurymarauder.net/gallery/data/500/medium/DROID_UPLOAD_561.jpeg (http://javascript<b></b>:;)
http://www.mercurymarauder.net/gallery/data/500/medium/trailer21.JPG (http://javascript<b></b>:;)
http://www.mercurymarauder.net/gallery/data/500/medium/trailer41.JPG (http://javascript<b></b>:;)

fastblackmerc
04-09-2012, 10:12 AM
I know who it is......

I know he's really really happy!

justbob
04-09-2012, 10:13 AM
Very nice indeed! Us Windy City guys were debating getting one for breakdowns a few years back, but never acted on it.

Sent from my Ally using Tapatalk

Marauderman
04-09-2012, 04:59 PM
This beauty comes with a winch --Chris forgot to mention!! and is the "cud a-gra" of trailers---excited is not the word--a kid with a new toy--why it has it's own ramps plus additional lights which are all new LED's---thank you very much-- and of course--can winch up 6K rolling nothing to it--so Glenn --you did right my man--and then of course , my other man, Chris did even better--selling it to ME!! Yahoo!

You will not believe the uses the Ms. and my daughters have for this---uh--moving her into her new house next couple weeks for one------oh wow--and my brother and sister want me already to move their cars up and down the easy coast-=--hey but they have big $$$$$--you never know--

Signed --excited kid --all over again---------guess you figured it out by now who got it,
eh!--Thanks Chris --for everything--and it was great seeing Mike again!!!

Heck of a way to get a new truck--but it could happen..........

GAMike
04-09-2012, 07:12 PM
This beauty comes with a winch --Chris forgot to mention!! and is the "cud a-gra" of trailers---excited is not the word--a kid with a new toy--why it has it's own ramps plus additional lights which are all new LED's---thank you very much-- and of course--can winch up 6K rolling nothing to it--so Glenn --you did right my man--and then of course , my other man, Chris did even better--selling it to ME!! Yahoo!

You will not believe the uses the Ms. and my daughters have for this---uh--moving her into her new house next couple weeks for one------oh wow--and my brother and sister want me already to move their cars up and down the easy coast-=--hey but they have big $$$$$--you never know--

Signed --excited kid --all over again---------guess you figured it out by now who got it,
eh!--Thanks Chris --for everything--and it was great seeing Mike again!!!

Heck of a way to get a new truck--but it could happen..........

Great to meet up with you and Chris as well Tom! When Chris gave me the low down, I just had to come along for the ride:D Can't wipe the smile from my face whenever we visit, all we needed was a cooler full of...... It was a little early:beer:....... Next time bud:)

CBT
04-09-2012, 07:29 PM
Tom lets go haul off some DTR's at Louisville. :D

guspech750
04-10-2012, 04:17 AM

Why I ought a!! To the moon Alice!!

Sent from my iPhone
Eaton Swap + 4.10's = Wreeeeeeeeeedom!!

Marauderman
04-10-2012, 04:52 AM
Great to meet up with you and Chris as well Tom! When Chris gave me the low down, I just had to come along for the ride:D Can't wipe the smile from my face whenever we visit, all we needed was a cooler full of...... It was a little early:beer:....... Next time bud:)

Absolutely --when I told Ms M that Chris brought along another friend--she said right out loud--was it Ga. Mike? He is so cool !!!-- she was glad that I got to see you both again ---she loves it when I am happy----and she likes all of the MM folks she has met----she knows they are definately a different breed --saying its always a confort being arouind MM folks---among others things of course--:lol:

Marauderman
04-10-2012, 04:58 AM

No doubt --that beauty can do some moving around.........but unfortunately we want be coming this year........looking forward to hearing and seeing all the antics though...........ya'll try and behave ......and whose up for this events "bar singing " pair--since after MV9 , its an event that needs to be continued---uh, maybe DOOM this time instead of filiming it--eh! or maybe THE REX -- outta be interesting!!!

CBT
04-10-2012, 05:15 AM
No doubt --that beauty can do some moving around.........but unfortunately we want be coming this year........looking forward to hearing and seeing all the antics though...........ya'll try and behave ......and whose up for this events "bar singing " pair--since after MV9 , its an event that needs to be continued---uh, maybe DOOM this time instead of filiming it--eh! or maybe THE REX -- outta be interesting!!!

Do you have karaoke requests? :)
Well we will miss you both, your wife is one of the nicest people I've met while Maraudering these past 7 years.

GAMike
04-10-2012, 06:02 AM
your wife is one of the nicest people I've met while Maraudering these past 7 years.

Without a doubt Casey:bows: Give "The Boss" my best Tom:) Here's hoping we get together soon!

Marauderman
04-10-2012, 07:46 AM
Do you have karaoke requests? :)
Well we will miss you both, your wife is one of the nicest people I've met while Maraudering these past 7 years.

Thanks for the compl--will let Ms M hear from ya----and yeah--I got a request----a threesome with you , , no make that a foursome, you, Rex, Just Bob and gus ----ok can't remember his screen name---u=you know who---and let Doomie film it ----that outta be really something!!! and don't forget to add the sound bite to it---

Marauderman
04-10-2012, 07:47 AM
Without a doubt Casey:bows: Give "The Boss" my best Tom:) Here's hoping we get together soon!

Once again Mike--thanks and like in Casey's mention I wil add you to her shout out from ya as well---

You guys rock!!

Haggis
04-10-2012, 08:51 AM
Absolutely --when I told Ms M that Chris brought along another friend--she said right out loud--was it Ga. Mike? He is so cool !!!-- she was glad that I got to see you both again ---she loves it when I am happy----and she likes all of the MM folks she has met----she knows they are definately a different breed --saying its always a confort being arouind MM folks---among others things of course--:lol:

Next time you leave her alone, I am going to steal her.

fastblackmerc
04-10-2012, 10:18 AM
Next time you leave her alone, I am going to steal her.

The line forms behind me...........

Haggis
04-10-2012, 10:28 AM
The line forms behind me...........

First one finds her, keeps her.