PDA

View Full Version : Bob Beckel on Hannity

tbone
04-16-2012, 09:38 PM
Did anyone else see Bob Beckel drop the F bomb on Hannity tonight? Then he wouldn't apologize to the woman until he realized it was on live TV. Then he sat there all sullen and clearly shaken for the rest of the show, but took time to blame Hannity for his misfortune. He will likely be fired or suspended for a while.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=faPuGWZYvIc&feature=related

Fosters
04-16-2012, 10:19 PM
Jesus, what he said is Hannity's fault... What a maroon!

(no, it's not misspelled)

C_Kh7nLplWo

dohc324ci
04-16-2012, 10:25 PM
That is pure entertainment!

MOTOWN
04-16-2012, 11:16 PM
LMAO!!! what a total clown

tbone
04-17-2012, 07:10 AM
Can you imagine if a conservative swore at a liberal on Hardball with Chris Matthews on live tv? The hypocrisy gets more astounding every day.

SpartaPerformance
04-17-2012, 09:29 AM
Just like a liberal, blame somebody else for their own actions.

tbone
04-17-2012, 10:04 AM
Did you also see Beckel roll his eyes when they first introduced the woman from the Tea Party that he swore at? He's like a 300 pound infant!

MMBLUE
04-17-2012, 10:23 AM
WOW, the other one on tube page with the CNN correspondant really had me :awe: That was a disrciptive adjective followed by a noun :awe: I can't believe people say this stuff on TV and expect NO recourse WTF.

1 Bad Merc
04-17-2012, 11:21 AM
Man -I cant believe the guy has not been fired yet. He should of been hounded out of the industry for saying something like that to a women on Live TV.

No written apologies, not alot of news media reporting what gives? Rush only called a women a **** but Bob said just as bad if not worse. THis is unbelievable........

kernie
04-17-2012, 11:54 AM
Oh goody, more liberal bashing politics, who's the fool starting this crap up again?

CWright
04-17-2012, 11:56 AM
I'm sure there will be a fine imposed on the network for the incident. I am a Republican and I do like the challenges Beckel brings from the Demacratic point of view. I can't say I have never used that word when I got pissed so all is forgiven with Beckel for saying sorry. But if I were to say it and needed to apologize I would have accepted that responsiblitly without a doubt. The difference here is that he turned around and blamed Hannity for not letting him know he was on the air. I believe this is a prime example as to where many have gone. People have got to get back to taking PERSONAL RESPONSIBLITY for their OWN actions!

prchrman
04-17-2012, 12:29 PM
potty mouth...get the soap.

bolsen
04-17-2012, 01:04 PM
What a doucher...

tbone
04-17-2012, 01:30 PM
Oh goody, more liberal bashing politics, who's the fool starting this crap up again?

Stuff it. You don't like it, tough! You never have anything worthwhile to say anyway.

RF Overlord
04-17-2012, 01:36 PM
People have got to get back to taking PERSONAL RESPONSIBLITY for their OWN actions!Amen, brother. That...right there...is exactly what is wrong with this country.

dpotter
04-17-2012, 01:46 PM
Glad this was posted, I missed it live. That's exactly what I would expect from Bob having been a reqular viewer of the 5 based on his own self description.

kernie
04-17-2012, 01:46 PM
Stuff it. You don't like it, tough! You never have anything worthwhile to say anyway.

Hostile little fella arn't ya.

:P

SC Cheesehead
04-17-2012, 02:02 PM
Amen, brother. That...right there...is exactly what is wrong with this country.

+1

and that's all I'm gonna say about that...http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSPJ5ySaxzVx NjdXHtkzocHoY_pT7_21cYYzEo4law bb5ETL1Vw89d4hGE (http://images.picturesdepot.com/photo/f/forrest_gump-207713.jpg)

Baaad GN
04-17-2012, 02:25 PM
What did you expect from Kernie? Same-Same

tbone
04-17-2012, 04:03 PM
Glad this was posted, I missed it live. That's exactly what I would expect from Bob having been a reqular viewer of the 5 based on his own self description.

He's a recovering cocaine addict. That explains alot about his political leanings, constant sour moods and outbursts of insanity.

jerrym3
04-17-2012, 05:15 PM
Being a liberal on Fox, I'd probably lose it every now and then, too.

He never called her a "F"; he shot off at the mouth when he thought he was off camera. (Anybody remember O'Reilly's rant a few years ago when he thought he was off camera?)

Boys will be boys, and girls want to be treated as equals.

Congratulations ladies, you are accepted.

Anyway, she didn't seem that upset.

tbone
04-17-2012, 05:21 PM
She handled herself quite well actually. I was proud of her.

CBT
04-17-2012, 07:15 PM
Never heard of the guy, or her. She probably deserved it, though. She should have been making the menfolk sammiches and iced tea and this wouldn't have happened. Am I right? Huh? Who's with me. Just kidding, men don't like iced tea.

kernie
04-17-2012, 08:04 PM
I've never seen either of them myself, what's with all the young pretties the rightwingers showcase? I'm all for eyecandy, but in politics?

Says something about the target audience me thinks.

tbone
04-18-2012, 09:13 AM
I've never seen either of them myself, what's with all the young pretties the rightwingers showcase? I'm all for eyecandy, but in politics?

Once again, not one worthwhile thing to say. Really, that has got to be the stupidest, most ignorant thing I have ever read on this forum, or anywhere else, ever. Congratulations!:beer:

CBT
04-18-2012, 09:14 AM
......ibtl......

kernie
04-18-2012, 10:12 AM
Once again, not one worthwhile thing to say. Really, that has got to be the stupidest, most ignorant thing I have ever read on this forum, or anywhere else, ever. Congratulations!:beer:

Well you do know stupid, i will give you that. :bows:

Cheeseheadbob
04-18-2012, 10:48 AM
Why anyone would put any credence in what either the right or the left spout, is beyond me. Any politician who manages to slither up the slippery slope of county, state and/or national politics has been completely bought and paid for. They are all liars, cheats, thieves, and most likely could be convicted of a laundry list of things.

I will listen to folks on the grass roots level, because they usually have something cogent to share. Even if I do not agree with the viewpoint, it is usually well thought out and has merit.

TERM LIMITS!!!!! The office of the President has it, why not the rest of the functionally illiterate folks who ooze into Congress?

Fosters
04-18-2012, 11:32 AM

Not our fault.

http://votingamerican.files.wordpress .com/2010/10/1robb.jpg

jerrym3
04-18-2012, 05:17 PM
Not our fault.

Interesting age spread between the ladies on the Left and the Right.

Coincidence?

We report, you decide.

kernie
04-18-2012, 07:31 PM

Coincidence?

We report, you decide.

Yes i'm thinking that there is more to this than chance, really i'm thinking that coincidence isn't possible, lol.

I know as my avitar shows that if you have a monkey, you feel him banana's, if you have...

:D, :beer:

Fosters
04-18-2012, 10:39 PM
Yes i'm thinking that there is more to this than chance, really i'm thinking that coincidence isn't possible, lol.

I know as my avitar shows that if you have a monkey, you feel him banana's, if you have...

Only found one young democrat woman into politics on the interwebs:

http://www.nedhardy.com/wp-content/uploads/images/2012/february/liberal_college_girl/college_liberal_meme_4.jpg

:D

CBT
04-19-2012, 03:59 AM

Nice Freudian slip, banana feeler. :banana:

Haggis
04-19-2012, 04:16 AM

Is that a banana or are you just happy to see me. ;)

tbone
04-19-2012, 07:59 AM
Well you do know stupid, i will give you that. :bows:

Thanks! That's why I'm always on your case for all your asinine, idiotic remarks! You should really get out of your mom's basement and get a breath of fresh air once in a while. And take a bath! :stupid:

Just for your clarification:

An idiot, dolt, or dullard is a mentally deficient person, or someone who acts in a self-defeating or significantly counterproductive way. Archaically the word mome (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mental_retardation#Archaic_ter ms) has also been used. The similar terms moron (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moron_(psychology)), imbecile (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imbecile), and cretin (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cretinism) have all gained specialized meanings in modern times. An idiot is said to be idiotic, and to suffer from idiocy. A dunce (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunce) is an idiot who is specifically incapable of learning. An idiot differs from a fool (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foolishness) (who is unwise) and an ignoramus (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ignorance) (who is uneducated/an ignorant), neither of which refers to someone with low intelligence.

Asinine
Failing to exercise (http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/exercise) intelligence (http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/intelligence) or judgment (http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/judgment); ridiculously below average rationality.
Of, pertaining to, or characteristic of donkeys (http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/donkey).

tbone
04-19-2012, 08:05 AM

Coincidence?

We report, you decide.

If you're young and not a democrat, you don't have a heart.
If you're older and not a Republican, you don't have a brain.

Still, some people will just never get it.

Well, I'm gonna go and feel my monkey's bananas now.........

knine
04-19-2012, 11:47 AM
This thread is monkey approved !!

tbone
04-19-2012, 02:53 PM
http://www.nedhardy.com/wp-content/uploads/images/2012/february/liberal_college_girl/college_liberal_meme_4.jpg

And smells like a 12th century English poet!:eek:

jerrym3
04-20-2012, 06:49 AM
If you're young and not a democrat, you don't have a heart.
If you're older and not a Republican, you don't have a brain.

Still, some people will just never get it.

Well, I'm gonna go and feel my monkey's bananas now.........

What if you're an Independent?

You know, the group that will sway the election.

tbone
04-20-2012, 09:37 AM
What if you're an Independent?

You know, the group that will sway the election.

Then you leave support of Obama in droves. Which is in fact, happening. He will lose by double digits. Mark my words. Remember Carter?

kernie
04-20-2012, 10:19 AM

Dis i really say "feel" or did it get changed? LOL.

Just got back from a one nighter in Niagara falls region, all down the northern shore of lake erie around to Niagara on the lake.

Very relaxing, many compliments on the MM.

:beer:

P.S. Life is too short t-bone, give it a rest.

RF Overlord
04-20-2012, 10:40 AM
BOTH of you can give it a rest or this thread WILL be locked.

kernie
04-20-2012, 10:51 AM

I hear you.

Thank-you.

Haggis
04-20-2012, 10:51 AM

YEA!!!!!!!!

What he said!

tbone
04-20-2012, 11:17 AM
Dis i really say "feel" or did it get changed? LOL.

Just got back from a one nighter in Niagara falls region, all down the northern shore of lake erie around to Niagara on the lake.

Very relaxing, many compliments on the MM.

:beer:

P.S. Life is too short t-bone, give it a rest.

You barged in on my thread with your snide little comments and now I have to give it a rest? Go away little man and take your monkey with you!

Haggis
04-20-2012, 11:23 AM
you barged in on the thread with your snide little comments and now i have to give it a rest? Go away little man and take your monkey with you!

ibtl.........

Fosters
04-20-2012, 01:21 PM
You barged in on my thread with your snide little comments and now I have to give it a rest? Go away little man and take your monkey with you!

We canadians don't care about your politics in the US... but we shall stick our noses into every thread about them. And get them locked if we don't like the outcome.

God forbid we talk about non-car stuff that affects cars, in the non-car related section of a car website. :o

jerrym3
04-20-2012, 01:29 PM
Then you leave support of Obama in droves. Which is in fact, happening. He will lose by double digits. Mark my words. Remember Carter?

Making a prediction there tbone?

Who did you predict would become President four years ago?

Everything will hinge on the economy. All else will become secondary, unless there's a terrorist attack on home turf.

That's my prediction.

kernie
04-20-2012, 02:01 PM

We canadians don't care about your politics in the US... but we shall stick our noses into every thread about them. And get them locked if we don't like the outcome.

God forbid we talk about non-car stuff that affects cars, in the non-car related section of a car website. :o

Mods, you might as well lock it up due to the idiot factor.

Fosters
04-20-2012, 02:41 PM
Mods, you might as well lock it up due to the idiot factor.

Do your classmates think you're cool when you come up with all of these insults all by your lonesome?

tbone
04-20-2012, 04:45 PM
Making a prediction there tbone?

Who did you predict would become President four years ago?

Everything will hinge on the economy. All else will become secondary, unless there's a terrorist attack on home turf.

That's my prediction.

I knew Obama would win when McCain wouldn't go after his past associations, especially in the debates. The lamestream media gave him a pass too.

The economy,exactly. Everything will hinge on the economy. It always does. That's why he is going to lose so badly.

jerrym3
04-20-2012, 05:53 PM
I knew Obama would win when McCain wouldn't go after his past associations, especially in the debates. The lamestream media gave him a pass too.

The economy,exactly. Everything will hinge on the economy. It always does. That's why he is going to lose so badly.

Economy. Interesting.

My eldest daughter had her one year consulting job terminated late last year. Got three interviews over the Xmas holidays. Per her, never thought I'd get a job that quick and at the money I wanted. Many more opportunities than a few years ago.

Younger daughter got offered a full time job after years of part time. (Turned it down; decided to go to school for medical billing).

I'm into stocks, probably more than a guy my age should be. I'm doing damn good compared to when GW left office.

Nephew got a job that he couldn't turn down. Salary was too good (DP position).

So, based on my small window into the economic world, I/we're doing better than four years ago.

Noticed a drop lately in gas prices. OB didn't do anything to decrease the price, and, he can't take credit when prices come back down to a lousy level as opposed to a miserable level.

But, to the voting public, dropping gas prices? Yes !!!!!!!!

Once again, it seems like the anti/OBama crowd is betting, or hoping, for an economical disaster.

I repeat, I'm not pro or anti OBama. I'm an independent. Some of his policies are not my favorite, but, watching Mitt in a few months trying to wiggle out of the Mass health care/OBama care issue just might make me switch from Two and a Half Men to the upcoming presidential debates.

I'll just have to decide which show to DVR and which one to watch "live".

PonyUP
04-20-2012, 06:32 PM
I'll say this, as long as Obama is Pres nothing is going to get done for a variety of reasons that will unite the country. Mitt is close enough to the middle that some things might actually get done.
I voted for Obama, but he hasn't done anything to earn my vote in round two yet

Pony seal of Approval

kernie
04-21-2012, 02:27 AM
Economy. Interesting.

My eldest daughter had her one year consulting job terminated late last year. Got three interviews over the Xmas holidays. Per her, never thought I'd get a job that quick and at the money I wanted. Many more opportunities than a few years ago.

Younger daughter got offered a full time job after years of part time. (Turned it down; decided to go to school for medical billing).

I'm into stocks, probably more than a guy my age should be. I'm doing damn good compared to when GW left office.

Nephew got a job that he couldn't turn down. Salary was too good (DP position).

So, based on my small window into the economic world, I/we're doing better than four years ago.

Noticed a drop lately in gas prices. OB didn't do anything to decrease the price, and, he can't take credit when prices come back down to a lousy level as opposed to a miserable level.

But, to the voting public, dropping gas prices? Yes !!!!!!!!

Once again, it seems like the anti/OBama crowd is betting, or hoping, for an economical disaster.

I repeat, I'm not pro or anti OBama. I'm an independent. Some of his policies are not my favorite, but, watching Mitt in a few months trying to wiggle out of the Mass health care/OBama care issue just might make me switch from Two and a Half Men to the upcoming presidential debates.

I'll just have to decide which show to DVR and which one to watch "live".

One, the economy didn't go over the cliff despite how it looked when Obama took office and is improving now.

Two, republicans are split and many won't vote for Romney cause he is too liberal, too mormon, too establishment and who knows what else. If Santorum or Newt were the nominee the sensible republicans and certainly the swing voters would shun them.

Can you imagine the treatment Romney would be getting from faux news if he were the democrat come november?

Four more years, IMO.

Bluerauder
04-21-2012, 05:31 AM

You should have expected "Kernie's" appearance here. :rolleyes: Just like a moth to the bright lights. He can't help himself. 950 posts and 949 of them in political threads.

MMBLUE
04-21-2012, 06:32 AM
You should have expected "Kernie's" appearance here. :rolleyes: Just like a moth to the bright lights. He can't help himself. 950 posts and 949 of them in political threads.

Yeah no kidding. I stopped reading political threads on here a long time ago. I won't play the game with the libs. They actually feed on getting you pissed off cause they're too stupid to see reality if it was right in front of them. Heck, lets just say we take everybodies money and give it all to the poor guy's (less fortunate) yeah that's a bunch of crap, last time I checked we all have the same opportunities here in the U.S.A. Might as well just have a utopia, sit around and sing cumbye ya and smoke some weed. After we dose ourselfs with patruli oil of course, and put on our burgenstock shoes, what was I thinking.. :mad2:

So with that being said, I won't come back to this thread to see the train wreck in the making.

BTW... IBTL :beer:

jerrym3
04-21-2012, 07:15 AM
One, the economy didn't go over the cliff despite how it looked when Obama took office and is improving now.

Two, republicans are split and many won't vote for Romney cause he is too liberal, too mormon, too establishment and who knows what else. If Santorum or Newt were the nominee the sensible republicans and certainly the swing voters would shun them.

Can you imagine the treatment Romney would be getting from faux news if he were the democrat come november?

Four more years, IMO.

My personal economy went over the cliff when I got downsized in Dec 2007 along with hundreds of others in my company.

Also, didn't the housing mess start in 2007?

Wasn't that was the straw that started the whole mess? It just took some time for the flames to engulf everything else.

MM2004
04-21-2012, 07:23 AM
This should be of no surprise to anyone.

Mike.