PDA

View Full Version : License Plate Search?

NavySeabee
04-19-2012, 04:26 AM
Is there a FREE way I can look up a Massachussets license plate and get the owner's name? An SOB almost caused a pile-up this morning on the way to base. I'd like to send him a little friendly email.

Thanks for any info.

duhtroll
04-19-2012, 06:59 AM
Doubtful.

I doubt anyone would want their info being so easily obtained so people could show up at their door.

Bigdogjim
04-19-2012, 08:10 AM
Bes tyou can do is give the plate number to the police and let them deal with it.

SC Cheesehead
04-19-2012, 08:17 AM
Bes tyou can do is give the plate number to the police and let them deal with it.

What he said.^^^^^^

Haggis
04-19-2012, 09:41 AM
Try going through your ins. company. A few years back an insurance company called me up to say that I hit a lady in a minivan. They described the time and place that it supposedly happened, and all I could recall was some crazy old lady in a minivan that blew by me at a stop sign. She was in a hurry and pulled up next to me and did not bother to stop. When I caught up to her at the next traffic light I rolled down the window to 'ask' her what her problem was ans she flipped me off. Well she must have got into an accident somewhere and tried to blame it on me and contacted her ins. company. The Ins. company said thank you and I never heard from them again.

slickster
04-19-2012, 10:39 AM
its times like this you need to give your buddy the p.i. a call

IwantmyMMnow!
04-21-2012, 07:31 AM
Lived in Mass for four years....they don't call 'em M A S S holes for nothin'....

BODYMAN
04-21-2012, 07:36 AM
Lived in Mass for four years....they don't call 'em M A S S holes for nothin'....

Ha,Ha I like that! I grew up in Mass Hole but moved away after school!! LOL