PDA

View Full Version : Nextel Cup Racing

derik
02-07-2004, 02:45 PM
Can't get used to a Nextel Cup Race series. Bring back Winston Cup. But I'm glad that Maidenform didn't get the bid. Imagine Maidenform Cup Racing? Would have to have at least 4 divisions - A, B, C, D. Then again, what about subseries? AA, BB, CC, and the big guys DD!!

Amsoil_Dealer
02-08-2004, 10:32 AM
Imagine Maidenform Cup Racing? Would have to have at least 4 divisions - A, B, C, D. Then again, what about subseries? AA, BB, CC, and the big guys DD!!

Pretty clever.

Long Live #3
02-08-2004, 12:07 PM
Well, you can't have everything you want I guess.

Patrick
02-08-2004, 07:29 PM
I am a newbie to Nascar. But slowly becoming a fan. But I agree with the name. It needs to be Winston Cup!! Just me! And all the :bs: . Now we have the who the hell wants to sponser this bowl game . Its sad but its true, its about money :down:

SergntMac
02-08-2004, 08:24 PM
Can't get used to a Nextel Cup Race series. Bring back Winston Cup. But I'm glad that Maidenform didn't get the bid. Imagine Maidenform Cup Racing? Would have to have at least 4 divisions - A, B, C, D. Then again, what about subseries? AA, BB, CC, and the big guys DD!!
A-cup fan myself. Size of the field doesn't matter, but performance counts. Being "up for the game" and getting results is always a plus...

TripleTransAm
02-08-2004, 08:38 PM
A-cup fan myself. Size of the field doesn't matter, but performance counts. Being "up for the game" and getting results is always a plus...

:lol:

:up: :up:

I'm just glad you didn't get into discussing drafting techniques...

Long Live #3
02-08-2004, 10:19 PM
Personally, I don't care who sponcers NASCAR's premier series, as long as they keep racing as they were with the last people. By that I mean R.J.R.