PDA

View Full Version : heading down ocean city MD for hotrod weekend

marauder410
05-17-2012, 08:33 PM
yep tom morning nout 7 a.m will be heading down oc MD and im bringing the 2003 black MM with me along with my gf

so how many of you guys will be down there wouldnt mind seeing some other memebrs and checking out some other nice MM's

i cant wait to see all the nice azz blow big blocks, im going donw friday morning and coming back sat night so two days and a night get just get out of town

gonna be nice and hopefully we really enjoy it :D

im packed and ready to head down yeaaa budddyyy

IwantmyMMnow!
05-17-2012, 09:03 PM
Nice...hope it turns out to be what you expect and more! I had given some thought about driving up for this, but decided to take my kids to Charlotte this weekend so my Mom can see them.

Take pics! :beer:

marauder410
05-17-2012, 09:04 PM
ok will definatly take some pics and post them up for you guys

FreddieH
05-17-2012, 10:02 PM
I will be at Dead Freddies on 64th street with the Mustang in a show. The wife will be cruising in the SB Marauder.

DarthVader215
05-18-2012, 12:01 AM
I'll be there sat morning... We should all link up

marauder410
05-18-2012, 12:23 AM
im down to link up

marauder410
05-18-2012, 12:24 AM
so firday and sat weres all the car shows located is the just one each day or mutiples ones each day or hows it go down there on hotrod weekend bec thats main reason why im going down to go to a couple car shows

Bluerauder
05-18-2012, 03:25 AM
Where are all the cars shows on Friday and Saturday in Ocean City, MD? Is there only one car show or multiple shows each day. How does this really work? The main reason that I am going down there is to go to a couple car shows. :D

There ^^^^^^ I fixed it for you. ;)

There are multiple shows in the Ocean City and the West Ocean City area from Thursday, 17 May through Sunday, 20 May according to the website here >>>> http://www.specialeventpro.com/cruisin.php

The principal locations will be at the Ocean City Convention Center and at the Ocean City Inlet parking areas. Other businesses will also have some shows. More than 3,000 hot rods are expected for this weekend.

Hope this info helps.

gmarsden9
05-18-2012, 05:28 AM
will see you all there i should be ariving around eight tonight .. let me know what you all have planed otherwise mabey ill see you out driving