PDA

View Full Version : Ms. Marauderman's spring animal yard tip

Marauderman
02-12-2004, 09:00 PM
Earily--yes--But Ms.M wanted you to know for whole year use!

Ms. M here--wanted to let all know of another secret so to speak that will keep your grass lawns from dying when the animals do ther # 1 on them---

If your dog turns your grass yellow (dead) when they go "out"--give them 2 table spoons of tomato juice on their food everyday or more if huge dog over 85#--then 3 tables spoons. You will see their activitity will no longer present a spotted yard of embarrasement....it works..... :rock: Ms.M

TAF
02-12-2004, 09:02 PM
I ALWAYS knew...the lovely Ms. Kathy was the one with the brains in the house ;):lol:

Marauderman
02-12-2004, 09:21 PM
I ALWAYS knew...the lovely Ms. Kathy was the one with the brains in the house ;):lol:

Brains--Hummn-- subjective matter--- well this brain has been doing this-
Pssst! I've got her more interested in a silver, only w/black interior though she says-- she keeps asking--is it cheaper to mod up the T-Bird than a silver w/stage 1? She likes Dennis --thinking he can do more for her T-Bird--- Humnnnn..I say--but it comes loaded --would you like a sun roof?

It takes time----say, when do they stop production---April?

martyo
02-13-2004, 04:13 AM
Should we be doing the same thing for Todd's food? How much should we sprinkle on his food if he weighs way more than 85#s?

Ross
02-13-2004, 02:44 PM
My wife has been putting tomato juice in my beer for years for that same reason... :banned:

STLThunder
02-13-2004, 03:08 PM
My wife has been putting tomato juice in my beer for years for that same reason... :banned:

"Red Beer" :lol: I used to serve a lot of those to the farmers in Nebraska when I bartended out there in the '60s.

woaface
02-13-2004, 03:10 PM
:banned: Man Ross! You don't hold back! :lol: :baaa: