PDA

View Full Version : Hellbent for Texas

MAD-3R
02-13-2004, 06:45 AM
Well,
This time tomarrow The Wife and I will be winging our way to Texas to go house hunting.

2003 MIB
02-13-2004, 07:08 AM
This event will most likely raise the collective IQs of both states.

MERCMAN
02-13-2004, 07:23 AM
Well,
This time tomarrow The Wife and I will be winging our way to Texas to go house hunting.

Is there a season in texas for house-hunting? What type of weapon do you use? :lol:

Donny Carlson
02-13-2004, 09:21 AM
Is there a season in texas for house-hunting? What type of weapon do you use? :lol:

I don't know, but they get spooked if they see you in one of them there gold blazers.:P

jgc61sr2002
02-13-2004, 03:58 PM
MAD-3R - Good luck on the search for a new home. :up:

Bigdogjim
02-13-2004, 07:36 PM
Good luck with the hunt!!

Its never easy picking up and moving:mad:

rumble
02-13-2004, 07:40 PM
Well,

Welcome to Texas! Hope you end up in the Dallas area and everything
works out great for both of you.

cruzer
02-13-2004, 09:45 PM
Come on Down !!!!!! Gosh, I'm sorry that you have to arrive on the only week-end that we are expecting S-N-O-W-!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE, don't hold this against us ---we are really a basically happy, completely crazy group-get in touch with us as soon as you need us--we'll help any way we can. I suddenly realized you are already here and won't read this til you get home ----Oh well, senility does have it's advantages. But, seriously--welcome to Texas. Maury

MAD-3R
02-14-2004, 03:04 AM
Come on Down !!!!!! Gosh, I'm sorry that you have to arrive on the only week-end that we are expecting S-N-O-W-!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE, don't hold this against us ---we are really a basically happy, completely crazy group-get in touch with us as soon as you need us--we'll help any way we can. I suddenly realized you are already here and won't read this til you get home ----Oh well, senility does have it's advantages. But, seriously--welcome to Texas. Maury

We are actually leaving the house in about five minutes.

cyclone03
02-15-2004, 01:28 PM
Is MAd in the Dallas area house hunting or someplace else?

Logan
02-15-2004, 07:04 PM
Apparently, I didn't hear from him though. There's alot of houses to look at though, So I won't hold it against 'em if he doesn't call... :D

MAD-3R's Wife
02-16-2004, 10:41 AM
Apparently, I didn't hear from him though. There's alot of houses to look at though, So I won't hold it against 'em if he doesn't call... :D

Logan,

We are sorry we didn't call you while we were down in Dallas. We forgot to pack your phone number and couldn't find a computer to log on. Of course not that we had much time to do anything.

We arrived Saturday around 11am had to get our car (a caddy, the only thing that he would fit into) and find our way to the hotel. The real estate agent then met us at 1pm to start the house hunting. We saw 18 houses in 5 hours in sub-divisions in Allen, Plano, and Wylie. We got some sleep (left home Saturday at 6am to get to the airport on time), and slept in a little bit. At 12:30 we met with the agent again and looked at another 10 houses in Frisco, Mckinney, and Aubrey. Then we went back to the hotel for more sleep so we could leave at 5:30 this morning to make our flight back to Virginia.

We will most definitely have more time the next time we come to Texas, as that is when we plan to bring the rest of the house with us.

We are also very sorry about the snow. It seems to be our fault. We came down to see the warm weather and instead found the first real snowstorm in 15 years.

2003 MIB
02-16-2004, 11:49 AM
Well, I for one hope you and Phil found something to your liking down here and look forward to your move. Leave the snow at home next time.:D

MAD-3R's Wife
02-16-2004, 07:52 PM
Well, I for one hope you and Phil found something to your liking down here and look forward to your move. Leave the snow at home next time.:D

The only two things we are waiting on to move to Dallas is.... jobs and the sale of our current house. I have been back in Virginia for less then 12 hours and I miss Dallas already.