PDA

View Full Version : For YOU BillyGman!!!

TAF
02-13-2004, 07:21 AM
A review of your new car...:up:

www.channel4.com/apps26/4car/jsp/main.jsp?lnk=231_2&page=1&reviewid=844

woaface
02-13-2004, 07:26 AM
Has anyone ever mentioned that that car is dead sexy?

MAD-3R
02-13-2004, 08:34 AM
I love this.

This, you have to remember, is an American car and the one thing the Americans appreciate better than any other nation on earth is the value of twisting force, or torque.

Bigdogjim
02-13-2004, 08:39 AM
It is one hot car!!!!

5.4L DOHC.......................... .:):):)

I want one. NOW!!!!!!!!!

BillyGman
02-13-2004, 10:20 AM
AAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!! You're simply killing me Todd!!! If anything would ever cause me to wind up in a padded cell someday, it will be the fact that I likely will NOT ever get my hands on one of these cars(although, I'm still trying to figure something out for the 2006, or 2007 model). What a car!!!!!! W/out actually have been able to sit in one, I disagree w/the writer's opinion that the simple interior doesn't work for this car. I like the analog instrumentation. It's all Testosterone. Nothing elegant, or effeminate about it. No fancy digital tachometer, no big "Ford GT" letters across the windshield, no traction control, nothing like that. It means business, and it looks like a race car, NOT a spaceship. This car just looks at you and says, "Go ahead, jump in behind my steering wheel, fire up my engine, and hit my gas pedal if you think you can take it. I dare you....show me what you're made of ".........

This car is all about TORQUE, delivering an abundance of it at almost any RPM, being able to use much of that torque even around corners, and looking great while it's doing that too. What a body style!!!!!! There isn't even one bad camera angle on this car. How many other cars have that combination? I can't think of even one other. If you gave me a choice of having this car w/all expenses paid in order for me to drive it, or having employment, I must admit it would be a very tough choice for me. I think I have to go take a sedative now to calm down!!!!!!!

woaface
02-13-2004, 01:01 PM
The bumper looks like it's from an old bug....but everything else! The interior is fine? WTF is the author talkin about? I guess she was with her editor saying

"Hey, this car is perfect! But...uh...American cars can't be that perfect...quick, think up something! Yeah, that's it! The interior doesn't look like German enough."

Hey you know what's great about it? Can't be stolen! Anyone who even tried to touch the thing would get burnt!:lol:

BillyGman
02-13-2004, 01:04 PM
WTF is the author talkin about? I guess she was with her editor saying

"Hey, this car is perfect! But...uh...American cars can't be that perfect...quick, think up something! Yeah, that's it! The interior doesn't look like German enough." :

yep, that's a good guess I'd say.

TAF
02-14-2004, 12:03 PM
AAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!! You're simply killing me Todd!!!
Hey...I also sent the link via email to your Uncle Marty...

He wants to know what color you want :up:

BillyGman
02-14-2004, 01:31 PM
Hey...I also sent the link via email to your Uncle Marty...

He wants to know what color you want :up:

Todd, now you're really playing dirty....that hurt. You know uncle Marty has turned his back on me concerning this matter BIG time. I've alreadt told him that I'd wash the car myself atleast twice per month just to get a ride in it. And now that Ihave a lady friend in NY, I might even be able to wash the car on a weekly basis for him. But if you're listening uncle Marty, I would like the red one puleeeeeeezzzz!!!!!!!!

martyo
02-14-2004, 01:50 PM
But if you're listening uncle Marty, I would like the red one puleeeeeeezzzz!!!!!!!!
Hey, red is the only real color for this bad boy. Although the blue looked pretty good. It'll look nice in red and will match my MM which I want to paint red too.

BillyGman
02-14-2004, 01:54 PM
Hey, red is the only real color for this bad boy. Although the blue looked pretty good. It'll look nice in red and will match my MM which I want to paint red too.

.......well, I fell for that once Marty old chap. So this time I'll simply say.....I'll believe it when I see it ;)

....anywho, yes I agree that it would be a crime to get the other colors(White, or Blue) if given the option for a red one. Although it sounds to me that even the guys who can scrape up the cash for one of these cars will NOT be given a choice of colors. I think that the Blue would be better than the white one though.

But what ever color it is, I'll still wash it for ya Uncle Marty just for a ride in it. ;)

BillyGman
03-02-2004, 11:32 PM
uhmmmm, I just had to bump this thread back up to the top, cuz it includes a link to my all-time FAVORITE car!!!!! ....sorry guys, I just couldn't help it. :D