PDA

View Full Version : What would you do......

Blackmobile
06-19-2012, 08:04 AM
:cheesed: If you were to catch some A$$ H*%$* breaking into your car and stealing your radio and subsystem? :mad2: Just came out to go to work and put my gym bag in the trunk and found my sub woofer gone and wires all over the place. :fire: Then I reluctantly open the drivers door and found my dash board ripped out and wires again all over the place.:uzi: These a$$ hats were so bright they cut off the USB connector and took the radio the wire was hooked up to. 4 cables running to the sub, and they unplugged 1 and cut the other three. Only a kid would have the mentality to do something so stupid. Time to find a new place to reside, because I'm getting out of this arm pit of a sewer complex I live in now. My neighborly hospitality has just gone out the window. :soap:

DOOM
06-19-2012, 08:13 AM
Very sorry to hear that bro!

sailsmen
06-19-2012, 08:16 AM
:cheesed: If you were to catch some A$$ H*%$* breaking into your car and stealing your radio and subsystem? :mad2: Just came out to go to work and put my gym bag in the trunk and found my sub woofer gone and wires all over the place. :fire: Then I reluctantly open the drivers door and found my dash board ripped out and wires again all over the place.:uzi: These a$$ hats were so bright they cut off the USB connector and took the radio the wire was hooked up to. 4 cables running to the sub, and they unplugged 1 and cut the other three. Only a kid would have the mentality to do something so stupid. Time to find a new place to reside, because I'm getting out of this arm pit of a sewer complex I live in now. My neighborly hospitality has just gone out the window. :soap:

Take their pic and call the police. I would make certain the police come out. I would then actively bug the crap out of the DA and Polce Dept to prosecute.

This is what we did when a DWI smashed one of our cars. We both took off work to testify and gave the police officer a statement that we wanted him prosecuted to the full extent.

Blackmobile
06-19-2012, 08:16 AM
I am so glad the Marauders are put up and locked away!

Blackmobile
06-19-2012, 08:19 AM
Take their pic and call the police. I would make certain the police come out. I would then actively bug the crap out of the DA and Polce Dept to prosecute.

This is what we did when a DWI smashed one of our cars. We both took off work to testify and gave the police officer a statement that we wanted him prosecuted to the full extent.

At least you had someone to point a finger at, in my case I got nadda.

IwantmyMMnow!
06-19-2012, 08:19 AM
I feel your pain...I've had this happen to me twice. First time I was asking for it; had all kinds of stickers and whatnot on my car, basically letting everyone know, "Hey! I have subwoofers and amps in my car!". The second time I was caught off guard because it happened on a military base...didn't think I had to worry about theft happening on base. It happened in a one-hour timespan as I had just come back from running errands, got ready to go to work, came out to my car an hour later and no boom-boom when I started the car. Someone had obviously been watching me. Was too stupid to get a car alarm until after the second time, never did install another system, then traded the car in a year and a half later...yeah, I did everything bassackwards....:lol:

I filed a police report on each, but nothing, of course. Hope you have better luck...

Blackmobile
06-19-2012, 08:22 AM
I feel your pain...I've had this happen to me twice. First time I was asking for it; had all kinds of stickers and whatnot on my car, basically letting everyone know, "Hey! I have subwoofers and amps in my car!". The second time I was caught off guard because it happened on a military base...didn't think I had to worry about theft happening on base. It happened in a one-hour timespan as I had just come back from running errands, got ready to go to work, came out to my car an hour later and no boom-boom when I started the car. Someone had obviously been watching me. Was too stupid to get a car alarm until after the second time, never did install another system, then traded the car in a year and a half later...yeah, I did everything bassackwards....:lol:

I filed a police report on each, but nothing, of course. Hope you have better luck...

Thanks for the words of wisdom, car alarms are in My Marauders future.

CBT
06-19-2012, 08:27 AM
So you didn't catch them, and it wasn't your Marauder?

yjmud
06-19-2012, 08:34 AM
had it happen to me in my wrangler called the cops was told it was my fault for not securing my soft top jeep he wrote a report and didn't let the detectives know about it after I called found out they have been robbing cars on my block for a while
THE POLICE ARE WORTHLESS!!!
if I caught them I would say break both of they're thumbs as a reminder

DarthVader215
06-19-2012, 08:34 AM
sorry to hear that... how did they break in?

Blackmobile
06-19-2012, 09:03 AM
sorry to hear that... how did they break in?

DS door lock is not working like it used to. Now the key has to be played with to open the locks.

Blackmobile
06-19-2012, 09:05 AM
So you didn't catch them, and it wasn't your Marauder?

No on both counts.

slickster
06-19-2012, 09:12 AM
He would get a 9mm round in his leg. Get a alarm with glass break sensor. Trunk open sensor. Tilt sensor if someone try to tow it or Jack it up and try to take the rims. Or a $800 viper smart start

RoyLPita
06-19-2012, 11:33 AM
I'm sorry for your loss, Ed.

Next system requires a snarling, slobbering pit bull in the back seat.

SC Cheesehead
06-19-2012, 11:36 AM
Dang, Ed; sorry to hear this.

Blackmobile
06-19-2012, 11:56 AM
I'm sorry for your loss, Ed.

Next system requires a snarling, slobbering pit bull in the back seat.

Trunk Monkey with a big stick!

marauder21
06-19-2012, 12:46 PM
Trunk Monkey with a big stick!

this^^^ all you need.

Sent from my SGH-T959 using Tapatalk

blkZooM
06-19-2012, 12:59 PM
He would get a 9mm round in his leg. Get a alarm with glass break sensor. Trunk open sensor. Tilt sensor if someone try to tow it or Jack it up and try to take the rims. Or a $800 viper smart start

+1 on the viper, I need to stop playing around and install mine soon

Local Boy
06-19-2012, 06:12 PM
Sorry to hear Brutha...

Always wishing you and yours all the best...!

Aloha

1stMerc
06-19-2012, 06:44 PM
Sorry to hear that ED. D**n low lifes just won't let you have anything.

MyBlackBeasts
06-19-2012, 07:28 PM
How to deal with any theif (especially yours!):

First you break all fingers, then both elbows, then both knees, then crush both feet. Then dump him off at police station with enough evidince to get pitched in max prison and finally smuggle info in to population he is a molester so he gets plenty of romance!!!!!!!! :mad2:Farging Bastich!!!

Hope you catch em...

Cobra25
06-20-2012, 06:47 PM
Most likely someone in your complex I would think. I take it it was the CV it happened to ?

Guittard22
06-20-2012, 08:12 PM
No respect to other people property :( sorry this happen to you . Time for that viper alam .

Horsepower
06-20-2012, 10:57 PM
For all you gun-ho gun slingers.. plz do not commit a crime out of anger. Don't assault a car thief while breaking into your car, invite him in the house then blast him otherwise you're butt will be in a cell right along with him. (And the marauder has no owner at this point)
But seriously guys, I don't care if you live next to the Brady's and the wins-low's... Thieves are everywhere. I learned long ago that any real car thief who wants it that bad , is going to get into your car someway somehow. Unless you have chuck norris hiding in the trunk lol.
Still tho Blk it's unfortunate you have to go through the ********.