PDA

View Full Version : Usna

jmarino
06-27-2012, 07:21 PM
Dear Marauder community,

Although the time I spent with you was short...It was GREAT:banana2:. I start at the United States Naval Academy tomorrow so I wont have access to computers or electronics for that reason for about 7 weeks. But hands down this is the best car club I have been a part of and probably the best out there.

Also, my DTR is for sale if you are interested. I have no rush to sell it so my Dad will be taking care of that (314-596-8536).

Thanks again I hope to get back into the Marauder game with a s/c.

SC Cheesehead
06-27-2012, 07:26 PM
Best wishes on your time at the Academy, and THANK YOU for your commitment and service in our armed forces.

Look forward to hearing from you when you get "connectivity" back.

MMBLUE
06-27-2012, 07:27 PM
Good luck Sailor. Just think, soon I will have to salute you. Remember, it's just all a head game. :beer:

sailsmen
06-27-2012, 07:31 PM
Good Luck.

Your post brings back some great memories of time I spent helping USNA Cadets learn skills to make them sailors.:D

Mr. Man
06-27-2012, 07:39 PM
Smooth sailing and GLWS

IwantmyMMnow!
06-27-2012, 07:58 PM
It was great to meet you and your father at Looseville this year...the two of you appear to have a great father-son connection--don't ever take that for granted. Even though we only met briefly, I got the impression that you have your head on straighter than most your age.

The Academy will be tough...it's supposed to be. Keep your head up and don't be afraid to seek guidance when you need it...whether it's from your leaders at the Academy or from the homefront. I'm certain your family is very proud of you for getting accepted into the Academy. I wish you the best and the next time I see you, I'll salute you for your efforts...if you don't mind getting a salute from a 'crusty, old, retired MSgt'...

Good Luck!!!

MyBlackBeasts
06-27-2012, 08:06 PM
Dear Marauder community,

Although the time I spent with you was short...It was GREAT:banana2:. I start at the United States Naval Academy tomorrow so I wont have access to computers or electronics for that reason for about 7 weeks. But hands down this is the best car club I have been a part of and probably the best out there.

Also, my DTR is for sale if you are interested. I have no rush to sell it so my Dad will be taking care of that (314-596-8536).

Thanks again I hope to get back into the Marauder game with a s/c.

Details on DTR? :burnout:

CBT
06-28-2012, 03:41 AM
Hi, sailor! :wave: :D
Sail safe, it will be over before you know it. :flag:

Bluerauder
06-28-2012, 03:45 AM
Dear Marauder community,

Although the time I spent with you was short...It was GREAT:banana2:. I start at the United States Naval Academy tomorrow so I wont have access to computers or electronics for that reason for about 7 weeks.

Congrats on your acceptance to the Naval Academy. :congrats: Not an easy feat because the competition is rather tight.

Good luck in your future career and we'll be watching for you at the Army-Navy game in December. :D

jmarino
07-02-2012, 02:43 PM
Dads telephone number on the DTR is 314-596-7372
John A Marino

BUCKWHEAT
07-02-2012, 07:09 PM
Good luck Sailor. Just think, soon I will have to salute you. Remember, it's just all a head game. :beer:

Sailor? Marauder owners are much more like Marines! I vote Semper Fi

burt ragio
07-02-2012, 07:33 PM
What is the history on the car mileage modscondition & price ?

Vortex
07-03-2012, 06:34 AM
Good luck at USNA! Ive always wanted to visit Luce Hall because they cut the aft end nameplate of my old destroyer off and placed it there (USS Luce DDG-38). I think Luce was the first CO of the Naval Academy.

SC Cheesehead
07-03-2012, 06:38 AM
What is the history on the car mileage modscondition & price ?

Car is beautiful, and in great shape; saw it personally at Louisville this year.

jmarino
08-10-2012, 11:41 AM
I made it to Parents Weekend and my parents are here for 2 days so Ill be spending time with them but I figured I would say whats up. I also get to wear my dress uniform finally!

MM03MOK
08-10-2012, 11:47 AM
Very nice! Have a great weekend! We are very proud of you!!!

An elementary school/high school friend was formerly the Commandant of Midshipmen at the U.S. Naval Academy - Admiral Klein.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Margaret_D._Klein

IwantmyMMnow!
08-10-2012, 12:54 PM
Great to hear from ya...keep your head up! You can do it.

BODYMAN
08-10-2012, 03:48 PM
Way to go J! I know youre family has to be so proud.