PDA

View Full Version : Am I Sick.

Panther
06-29-2012, 04:35 AM
My wife thinks I am sick. All I think and talk about is MM. And the forum. When I see a Marauder in the street it puts a smile on my face. Lol. I don't even go on FaceBook any more I go on the MM site.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Panther

guspech750
06-29-2012, 05:06 AM
I was the same way. But then I bought a DTR and slowed life down and now I enjoy all aspects of life.

Sent from my iPhone
Eaton Swap + 4.10's = Wreeeeeeeeeedom!!

justbob
06-29-2012, 05:20 AM
Get used to it... I never owned a car more than a few months with the exception of one or two. This car? Eight years...

Sent from my Ally while ruling the world from my toilet.

Ms. Denmark
06-29-2012, 05:21 AM
My wife thinks I am sick. All I think and talk about is MM. And the forum. When I see a Marauder in the street it puts a smile on my face. Lol. I don't even go on FaceBook any more I go on the MM site.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Panther Get her involved in our collective! Lot's of guys bring a GF or wife to the meets. There will be one cominhg up at Fuddruckers in Bridgewater in the next few weeks so stay tuned. Or you could bring her up to the New Hampshire meet in August.:)

fastblackmerc
06-29-2012, 05:57 AM
It is a "disease".... Marauder mania

When I got my MM, my wife asked if this was my mid life crisis car.... I said yes, it was either a car or a girlfriend.... took the car because there are less problems than a girlfriend.

Sometimes I think my wife wishes I took the girlfriend! :eek:

efi4eye
06-29-2012, 06:27 AM
You're not sick, just a guy lol. Totally normal to get obsessed about your new toy, it's like that for me everytime I get into a new hobby or get a different car. I've always said - if you're gonna drop the money on a car make it one you love to drive and look at! On the flipside, I can't believe people who drop 30K+ on a new car and it's "just a car" to them. Bollocks!

Oh, and there's nothing bad about staying off of Facebook !

SC Cheesehead
06-29-2012, 06:56 AM

When I got my MM, my wife asked if this was my mid life crisis car.... I said yes, it was either a car or a girlfriend.... took the car because there are less problems than a girlfriend.

Sometimes I think my wife wishes I took the girlfriend! :eek:

Big +1 to that! :D

I figured the car would be cheaper in the long run, and better for my health. Oh well, one outa two ain't bad...

Timw286
06-29-2012, 07:11 AM
I think I may be sick...mines for sale!:(

Pat
06-29-2012, 07:13 AM
Did I detect the "Marauder Grin"? "When I see a Marauder in the street it puts a smile on my face" -Panther.

Yes, it is the Marauder grin - Glory, Hallelujah.

I got mine back when my car came back from Zacks.

Haggis
06-29-2012, 07:23 AM
Yes you are, and it is an illness very few women understand. Luckly my wife has it worse then me or maybe I am not so lucky.

Panther
06-29-2012, 07:29 AM
LOL. Love it. I will definitely be at Fuddruckers just let me know when the date is. My wife and son will be there also.

Ms. Denmark
06-29-2012, 07:38 AM
LOL. Love it. I will definitely be at Fuddruckers just let me know when the date is. My wife and son will be there also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Panther That's great. We'll get them hooked! BTW you are not alone. I still get excited if I come across a Marauder on the road, and I get a huge grin on my face when I drive home and see my baby sitting in the driveway! There is no more beautiful car PERIOD!

Haggis
06-29-2012, 07:48 AM
That's great. We'll get them hooked! BTW you are not alone. I still get excited if I come across a Marauder on the road, and I get a huge grin on my face when I drive home and see my baby sitting in the driveway! There is no more beautiful car PERIOD!

Calm down Paula, if you were a guy you wolud have a woo.....er never mind.

Bluerauder
06-29-2012, 08:55 AM

Seems fairly typical for a Marauder owner. Same symptoms. No cure. ;)

My wife actually encourages my addiction and enjoys going to the events like Marauderville and Louisville. Besides, she knows that when I am rubbin' and polishin' the Marauder, I ain't out chasin' other women. :D

Haggis
06-29-2012, 09:21 AM
Seems fairly typical for a Marauder owner. Same symptoms. No cure. ;)

My wife actually encourages my addiction and enjoys going to the events like Marauderville and Louisville. Besides, she knows that when I am rubbin' and polishin' the Marauder, I ain't out chasin' other women on my rascal. :D

***Fixed***

Curless
06-29-2012, 09:23 AM
GUILTY! Someone talk to me!!!!!

Comin' in Hot
06-29-2012, 09:43 AM
I am always here too, I always have the site open in the background at work, or on my phone. I feel like I never log off.

Curless
06-29-2012, 09:59 AM
I know, just came back to see who posted on my response....I'm addicted to new sites!

PonyUP
06-29-2012, 10:00 AM
Yeah, Guilty as well, and with the tapatalk app on my phone it's even worse. My girlfriend used to get pissed at me, we'd be sitting on the couch watching a movie, and i kept checking the site on my phone. probably why we aren't together anymore :puke:

New girl i'm seeing, totally gets it, she's into cars and understands my obsession :D

Curless
06-29-2012, 10:03 AM
Keep her! My wife is at Grattan Raceway today on her bike and I am working....what the Hell is wrong with me????

HammerDown
06-29-2012, 10:55 AM
Yeah, Guilty as well, and with the tapatalk app on my phone it's even worse. My girlfriend used to get pissed at me, we'd be sitting on the couch watching a movie, and i kept checking the site on my phone. probably why we aren't together anymore :puke:

New girl i'm seeing, totally gets it, she's into cars and understands my obsession :D

Better keep her!!! Next thing, she'll want her own MARAUDER!!! Look what happened to me.......................

Ken
06-29-2012, 12:08 PM

Sometimes I think my wife wishes I took the girlfriend! :eek::beer:, It was ten years ago this week that I picked up my MM, wife just didn't understand, became a free agent about six years ago, and I thank her every day. Found a girl that enjoys the car as much as I do! :banana:

Spectragod
06-29-2012, 07:18 PM

Naahhhh, nothing wrong with you, your just like the rest of us.:D

PonyUP
06-29-2012, 07:24 PM
Better keep her!!! Next thing, she'll want her own MARAUDER!!! Look what happened to me.......................

Yeah, this one may very well be a keeper

The Ice Bucket Approves of this message

CBT
06-29-2012, 08:04 PM
I like big fast cars and humor. This place is full of both. Hence, 17 thousand useless posts, lol. :beer:

justbob
06-29-2012, 08:25 PM
we'd be sitting on the couch watching a movie, and i kept checking the site on my phone.

And just WHO used to give ME crap for the Exact. Same. Thing??? :p

PonyUP
06-29-2012, 09:55 PM
And just WHO used to give ME crap for the Exact. Same. Thing??? :p

Guilty as charged, I didn't know, i was still driving a Nissan wasnt I?

The Ice Bucket Approves of this message

Ozark Marauder
06-30-2012, 06:52 AM
I like big fast cars and humor. This place is full of both. Hence, 17 thousand useless posts, lol. :beer:

+1 trying to get to 1000 to make my 4th flag appear. :D

OZ

dohc324ci
06-30-2012, 10:31 AM
This sickness was made worse with smart phones and inexpensive data plans...lol seriously I should have never ordered the JLT and Lidio's SCT tune because its been $$$$$$$$$$ since then. It just never ends.

Spectragod
06-30-2012, 03:26 PM
This sickness was made worse with smart phones and inexpensive data plans...lol seriously I should have never ordered the JLT and Lidio's SCT tune because its been $$$$$$$$$$ since then. It just never ends.

Seeing that makes me so glad I kept my MM 100% stock, errrr, I mean how it should have been stock.:D

TAKEDOWN
07-01-2012, 12:12 AM
Usually addictions are a bad thing... MARAUDER on my friend!

jabird56
07-01-2012, 03:33 AM
I bought the MARAUDER before I got the wife, so she understood the situation coming into it..... For better or for worst the Marauder addiction was in the fine print there somewhere. :D

Roadwarrior
07-01-2012, 05:57 AM
I like big fast cars and humor. This place is full of both.
+1 on this ^^^^^^ , hence the reason I hang out here whenever possible. :coolman: