PDA

View Full Version : How great is Justbob?

PonyUP
07-16-2012, 06:04 AM
Well as many of you know, following the great get together at Bobs, I had a little trouble with Blue as she was choking out. As I had a pressing engagement to get to, Bob flipped me his keys and said see ya. So off I went.
The next morning I was heading to the Cubs game and needed to pick done stuff up out of my car. Got to Bobs and he was already diagnosing the problem. Turned our to be low voltage to the MAF.
So as I headed to Bobs on Sunday night to return the loaner, not only did Bob have me fixed up, but dude installed 31splines for me.
Bob, is just absolutely incredible, I'm sad he wrenched on my car on his day off and following someone having a dookie incident, but as usual that stuff just rolls off Bobs shoulders. An incredible guy to be sure.
Thanks Bob, having known you for over 20 years, you never cease to amaze me

The Ice Bucket Approves of this message

martyo
07-16-2012, 06:09 AM
Bob is good peeps!

MM2004
07-16-2012, 06:13 AM
I agree with your post Brad, 100%

Bob told me what the issue was with Blue, and was installing the axles when I called him while driving back to Looseville.

I too got the hookup from Bob while staying in Chicago.

A true friend he is for certain, and cannot thank you guys enough for the red carpet treatment during my stay.

Your Dad, Wendy, Dave and Janee are all great peeps and enjoyed hanging out with everyone!

Absolutely sucks I am at work right now considering the great weekend I had.

Mike.

justbob
07-16-2012, 06:22 AM
Just a diry MAF! Easy peasy fix.. The axles were just a gift! :D

Sent from my Ally while ruling the world from my toilet.

MMBLUE
07-16-2012, 06:26 AM
Justbob is the ****nit :banana2:

Haggis
07-16-2012, 06:39 AM
Justbob is well, just Bob.

SC Cheesehead
07-16-2012, 06:51 AM
Big +1 on JB.

If this world had more guys like him, we'd all be better off.

CWright
07-16-2012, 07:27 AM
Way to go BOB!! You guys are amazing!! Glad you got Brad back up and running to 100%. He better plan on taking that beast down the track at SSHS this year! :D

tbone
07-16-2012, 07:33 AM
Justbob for President!

RubberCtyRauder
07-16-2012, 07:51 AM
It's awesome to hear of all the great people within the marauder community. Ive gotten great info from a number of you members, the forums and as I dial in my car with some mods (jeez, thanks for the illness...lol) I hope to, at some point, meet up with some members at a car show, event or whatever.
Thanks All!

SC Cheesehead
07-16-2012, 08:02 AM
Way to go BOB!! You guys are amazing!! Glad you got Brad back up and running to 100%. He better plan on taking that beast down the track at SSHS this year! :D

We're talking about a Blue-on-Blue grudge match at the Friday Tn'T, I'm up for it, but I don't know if I'll be able to take all the whining from Pony after I get done dusting is azz.... :D

DOOM
07-16-2012, 08:11 AM
Biscuits FTW!!! :banana2:

Bob is someone I'm proud to call a friend! :up:

1 Bad Merc
07-16-2012, 08:38 AM
JustBob is the bestest!!!!!!!!

TAKEDOWN
07-16-2012, 09:46 AM
Can't say a bad thing about JustBob, Top Notch in my books! I'm glad to say he's also a friend MARAUDER on!

PonyUP
07-16-2012, 09:50 AM
We're talking about a Blue-on-Blue grudge match at the Friday Tn'T, I'm up for it, but I don't know if I'll be able to take all the whining from Pony after I get done dusting is azz.... :D

Oh we'll see big boy, I'll be happy to go Blue on Blue and race for Margaritas

Ken
07-16-2012, 10:27 AM
It's awesome to hear of all the great people within the marauder community. Ive gotten great info from a number of you members, the forums and as I dial in my car with some mods (jeez, thanks for the illness...lol) I hope to, at some point, meet up with some members at a car show, event or whatever.
Thanks All!Come join FastMerc and/or I at Quaker Steak and Lube Cruise-in in Sheffield, just a few miles off the turnpike, Rt 57 exit to Rt 254; most Sundays, about 4:30 to 7:30.

I plan on being in your neck of the woods this Fri Night, at Rockin on the River in Cuyahoga Falls. I missed meeting up with Pantheroc at ROTR last Friday night. (PM me for a cell #, if interested)

Sorry for the hijack! Gotta agree though,

JustBob is a helluva guy! :beer:

Ken

CBT
07-16-2012, 02:15 PM
Biscuits FTW!!! :banana2:

Bob is someone I'm proud to call a friend! :up:

This made me LOL
Bob is not just a great pal and a great wrench, he's funny as hell, too. :beer:

guspech750
07-16-2012, 04:48 PM
Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Bob is OK I guess.....................;)

CWright
07-16-2012, 07:45 PM

Oh we'll see big boy, I'll be happy to go Blue on Blue and race for Margaritas

I LOVE IT!! Bring on the SMACK TALK! :D

ChiTownMaraud3r
07-16-2012, 07:57 PM
Bob is awesome. Helped me do the grueling job of replacing for cut springs in like 105 degree weather once, and I don't remember anyone complaining but me. Down to earth stand up guy.

Baaad GN
07-16-2012, 11:17 PM
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm before ya know it we will have forgotten Zack and now talk about BOB!! But wait he needs to get kicked out first!

Mr. Man
07-17-2012, 12:58 PM
I've met Bob at a few MM meets and agree with Brad, Bob's a good guy....now if we could just work on that Disco fetish of his.:D

Here I'll start;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4HPLXiZTjms&feature=related :rock::sing::nos::rock:

SC Cheesehead
07-17-2012, 01:05 PM
i've met bob at a few mm meets and agree with brad, bob's a good guy....now if he could just get me into that disco fetish of his.:d

here i'll start:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdsova8hubm

fixed i for you! :d

Mr. Man
07-17-2012, 01:24 PM
fixed i for you! :d
Linky no worky just like Disco. Disco sucks:P

Chi Stallion
07-17-2012, 01:26 PM
In Bob we trust!! Seriously though Justbob for president!! He gets my vote.:bows:

Black_Noise
07-17-2012, 05:01 PM
Yes sir Ill meet him in person tomorrow, but I have already delt with him and hes a good guy!