PDA

View Full Version : Batman movie.

Panther
07-20-2012, 09:36 PM
Well. All I have to say is wow. It was a good movie. I think they should of used Marauders instead of the Crown Vic's. Would of been a lot better.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk PNTHR

justbob
07-21-2012, 03:40 AM
Went and saw it last night with Ponyup, SC Cheesehead, and justmel. A very well tied together story line, just an awesome movie!

Sent from my Ally while ruling the world from my toilet.

SC Cheesehead
07-21-2012, 05:56 AM
Went and saw it last night with Ponyup, SC Cheesehead, and justmel. A very well tied together story line, just an awesome movie!

Yup. Good movie, and I can see a sequel in the future.

And the venue was great, too. Movies and beer, what's not to love? ;)

MM2004
07-21-2012, 06:20 AM
Yup. Good movie, and I can see a sequel in the future.

And the venue was great, too. Movies and beer, what's not to love? ;)

Hey Rex!

You didn"t enjoy dinner during the movie?

Mike.

Guittard22
07-21-2012, 07:03 AM

Did you guys park in the back of the parking lot with the marauders ? :)

SC Cheesehead
07-21-2012, 07:04 AM
Hey Rex!

You didn"t enjoy dinner during the movie?

Mike.

Yeah, well I did take about two minutes to wolf down some food... ;)

Actually, the whole venue was slick: Eat Drink Movies; there oughta be more of these places around.

http://www.studiomoviegrill.com/default.aspx

MM2004
07-21-2012, 07:30 AM
Yeah, well I did take about two minutes to wolf down some food... ;)

Actually, the whole venue was slick: Eat Drink Movies; there oughta be more of these places around.

http://www.studiomoviegrill.com/default.aspx

I was quite impressed with the place as I have never been to a movie theatre like it.

Nice comfortable chairs, plenty of leg room, fully stocked bar, great food, etc..

Glad you guys had a good time!

:beer:

Mike.

tbone
07-21-2012, 10:23 AM
I'm going to go to an Ipic theatre tonight with my wife. Studio reclining chairs, pillows and blankets, waitress for food orders all for $18.50 each. And the movie is 3D. What a no brainer.
My wife is nervous because of the Batman tradgedy. I can't say I blame her. Horrible what happened.....I realy feel for the victims and their families. One of those killed was from here in Crystal Lake.