PDA

View Full Version : More kudos to JustBob

PonyUP
07-21-2012, 10:09 PM
Bob has been my best friend for well over twenty years. I would take a bullet for this man, his family is my family and when I get married he will be my best man.
Many of you understand how great Bob is, but maybe not to the lengths I do, and I need to share that.
Bob knew I was on a tight schedule this week and was leaving on Monday. It was time for brakes on the blue, and I really didn't want to be the guy the needed his car wrenched on while I was in town.
As my schedule grew tighter and tighter this week, braked didn't appear to Bevin the schedule, which I figured was no big deal, I'd be back soon enough.
But Bob insisted I drop blue off today before heading to Zacks with Rex.
This may not seem like a big deal but it is when I tell you this
Today was Bob and Mel's anniversary.

Not only that, but I got a little frosty at Zacks (which was a great time and I'm thankful I got to hang with Dom and Zack twice this week) and Bob and Mel insisted on driving me home.
JustMel drove old Blue, even opened her up a few times and enjoyed it quite a bit.
Oh and did I mention he also gave me a J Mod?
I know many of you know Bob is great, but I need to take this opportunity to say how honored I am to consider this man my brother, and my best friend.
Bob I can't thank you enough for the impact you have had on my life. It may have cost me over $100k, but it's been worth every penny.
Thanks for being you brother

The Ice Bucket Approves of this message

Bradley G
07-21-2012, 10:19 PM
bob is a good man

justbob
07-21-2012, 11:03 PM
Your still drunk. :D

Ibuprofin. It's what's for breakfast... :thumbup:

Thanks for the kind words, but in reality I'm just prepping old blue for when we trade I won't have to do so much to get her up to justbob specs!

But seriously, your worth it! Have a safe trip home and I'll see you in Florida in two weeks and back here in Sep. :beer:

Sent from my Ally while ruling the world from my toilet.

yjmud
07-21-2012, 11:23 PM
Glad you two made out home alright

Ms. Denmark
07-22-2012, 06:12 AM
Ahhhhh...I love a happy ending.:D

justbob
07-22-2012, 08:14 AM
Ahhhhh...I love a happy ending.:D

You go to Chinatown too? :eek: That's cool. :beer:

Ms. Denmark
07-22-2012, 08:46 AM
You go to Chinatown too? :eek: That's cool. :beer:

Hell no! There's a place not 3 miles from here that....oh wait they closed it down. Too many happy customers.;):D

TAKEDOWN
07-22-2012, 08:46 AM
^^^ Lololol cRazZzY Bobby!