PDA

View Full Version : VERY tempting

breeze
07-22-2012, 04:30 PM
Before me and my gf went to a cookout I drove to a dealership to look at the 2013 mustang. Told her I'm not buying nothin just looking. Some guy there with his daughter asked what year was my car told him 03 he said his daughter which was with him wants a Marauder but looks like the Toyota Camry kinda girl... But anyways MAN, she's a beauty! Looked at the Deep Blue and had some blacks there too but didn't catch my eye. Had a clutch but I'm not a fan of those but never experienced one in a sports car. Brembo brakes, navi, Recaro seats. I tell you those seats are SO COMFORTABLE!!! They hug you so good I see why everyone raves over them. Didn't take it for a test drive because it would have just teased me more even tho he prolly wouldnt he let me unless I was buying. But all in all, if Ima pay 40k I rather build my own. I'll be a 2nd owner if a low mileage one some day just don't wanna have a large note on my head at the moment. :banana2:

tallpaul
07-22-2012, 04:47 PM
It's much smarter money wise to get one that's a year or two old. A friend of mine has a black '12 and it looks sweet.

ImpalaSlayer
07-22-2012, 05:26 PM
It's much smarter money wise to get one that's a year or two old. A friend of mine has a black '12 and it looks sweet.

this ^

get one in a year or two, there ****ing awesome.

breeze
07-22-2012, 05:53 PM

this ^

get one in a year or two, there ****ing awesome.

Of course, soon as it steps foot off the lot it loses value. Getting a 13' for sure unless I sew something I like in the 50th anniversary.

ImpalaSlayer
07-22-2012, 05:55 PM
Of course, soon as it steps foot off the lot it loses value. Getting a 13' for sure unless I sew something I like in the 50th anniversary.

i didnt like the 13s so i got this one for the price of a used one :up:

slickster
07-22-2012, 05:59 PM
Yea I walked into a ford dealer for the restroom and they had a blue boss and a orange laguna seca boss. As soon as I seen them the devil in me said come on jonny with your credit score you can drive out of here with a very low down payment and low interest rate but then the angel said not smart jonny wait 2 years and wait till they drop 20k. So one day soon I will have a boss

breeze
07-22-2012, 06:36 PM
Yup ^^ the Libra in me weighed the same options.

bugsyc
07-22-2012, 06:59 PM
http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=30 208&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1342879275 (http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=30 208&d=1342879275)

Mr. Man
07-22-2012, 08:15 PM
Yea I walked into a ford dealer for the restroom and they had a blue boss and a orange laguna seca boss. As soon as I seen them the devil in me said come on jonny with your credit score you can drive out of here with a very low down payment and low interest rate but then the angel said not smart jonny wait 2 years and wait till they drop 20k. So one day soon I will have a boss

Yeah but the 2 year old LS is going to have been beat on at the track and who wants all those headaches. You really wanted that Orange LS didn't you and dammit you work hard for your money and who's to say you shouldn't reward yourself with a brand new, never been raced Laguna Seca 'stang....I'm just saying your worth it. Now Monday after work at the crappy job you work so hard at and get no recognition for from that slave-driver Nazi boss of yours wouldn't it be great to slide into those ohhh so comfortable Recaro seats, start up the 400+hp engine, slide it into gear and go find a fun twisty road to drive the drive home on? Wouldn't that be great and remember you are worth it, now go do it buddy, you deserve it. https://encrypted-tbn3.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRTFTB7KUX-9p0-9F49WZ7n6cW7rsMUP8UuVQWxqNL9en vsgJ8bCQ...........:D

slickster
07-22-2012, 09:04 PM
Yeah but the 2 year old LS is going to have been beat on at the track and who wants all those headaches. You really wanted that Orange LS didn't you and dammit you work hard for your money and who's to say you shouldn't reward yourself with a brand new, never been raced Laguna Seca 'stang....I'm just saying your worth it. Now Monday after work at the crappy job you work so hard at and get no recognition for from that slave-driver Nazi boss of yours wouldn't it be great to slide into those ohhh so comfortable Recaro seats, start up the 400+hp engine, slide it into gear and go find a fun twisty road to drive the drive home on? Wouldn't that be great and remember you are worth it, now go do it buddy, you deserve it. https://encrypted-tbn3.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRTFTB7KUX-9p0-9F49WZ7n6cW7rsMUP8UuVQWxqNL9en vsgJ8bCQ...........:D

I would not feel right driving a boss when I work for one That defeats the Purpose lol. I work for my self when I want. Vary few men would buy a 60k car and beat on it. Most of the time people lease cars then flip it 2yrs or sooner and get something newer so I could see abuse there but the guy who cashed it then does not drive it much and I get lucky when he wants to sell it and lose money.

Juice
07-22-2012, 09:31 PM
I ordered mine from Ford with the options I wanted. Gotta pay to play I guess. It's awesome!

breeze
07-23-2012, 07:24 AM
I ordered mine from Ford with the options I wanted. Gotta pay to play I guess. It's awesome!

What cha pick. Mine came out to 41k.:o

Captain Dynball
07-23-2012, 07:53 AM
I went in for a '13 GT500 and walked out laughing because of the insane markup. Found a '12 GT500 with $17,000 in mods and only 1000 miles for 50k. Yeeeeehaaw!

Davesvt2000
07-23-2012, 03:57 PM
Competition Orange is a regular 2012 Boss.

The 2012 Laguna Seca comes in Black with red, or Silver with red.

The 2013 Laguna Seca comes in Black with black, or School Bus Yellow with black.

BTW I'm lovin' every minute in mine !!!

Juice
07-23-2012, 04:30 PM
What cha pick. Mine came out to 41k.:o

Mine was $37k.

Addons:
GT Premium
3.73 gears
Upgraded interior
HIDs & security
Brembo package
Shaker 1000
Glass roof

I think that's it. Everything off the top of my head at any rate.

breeze
07-23-2012, 04:43 PM
Mine was $37k.

Addons:
GT Premium
3.73 gears
Upgraded interior
HIDs & security
Brembo package
Shaker 1000
Glass roof

I think that's it. Everything off the top of my head at any rate.

Not fair. When I did on online came to almost 42k
Gt premium
C/S package 402a
Interior upgrade
Sync radio
Louvers

ImpalaSlayer
07-23-2012, 04:44 PM
Not fair. When I did on online came to almost 42k
Gt premium
C/S package 402a
Interior upgrade