PDA

View Full Version : Got rumble!

MARAUDERCHICK
02-17-2004, 10:43 AM
Just had to tell!

I got my Magnaflows installed yesterday!!
WOW what a BEAUTIFUL sound!!
:banana: :banana: :banana:

Next weekend......Eibach springs and dead pedal!!!

:banana2: :banana2: :banana2:

MM03MOK
02-17-2004, 10:49 AM
You Go Girl!!! :bounce: :beer:

TAF
02-17-2004, 12:30 PM
I got to hear it and it sounds GREAT!

You're gettin there....:up:

Haggis
02-17-2004, 12:51 PM
Great to hear it MChick can't wait to get mine on. Did you go with the 2.25" or the 2.5", baffled or non-baffled?

Cobra25
02-17-2004, 12:53 PM
Just had to tell!

:banana2: :banana2: :banana2: You sound happy and pleased ,enjoy it and good luck with your new up grade!

MARAUDERCHICK
02-17-2004, 01:35 PM
Great to hear it MChick can't wait to get mine on. Did you go with the 2.25" or the 2.5", baffled or non-baffled?
Hey Haggis:

I went with the 2.5" and I got whats called "wide open" Magnaflows 18".......so....non-baffled!
Man - o -Man they sound greaaaat!!! Prrrrrrrrr X 1000!!!:bounce:

MARAUDERCHICK
02-17-2004, 01:37 PM
You're gettin there....:up:
One day Todd....one day.....:P Just wait!!;) ;)

MARAUDERCHICK
02-17-2004, 01:37 PM
You sound happy and pleased ,enjoy it and good luck with your new up grade!
Thanks Cobra!!:D

BillyGman
02-17-2004, 01:51 PM
Just had to tell!

:banana2: :banana2: :banana2:

I told you..................18" straight-thru (AKA "Wide open") all the way!!!!!

TAF
02-17-2004, 02:15 PM
I told you..................18" straight-thru (AKA "Wide open") all the way!!!!!
Ask her who REALLY hooked her up, Billy...

TripleTransAm
02-17-2004, 02:18 PM

Hey, this thread all of a sudden has the potential to get REALLY interesting....
Do tell...

BillyGman
02-17-2004, 02:22 PM

yeah, that's easy for you to say hotshot. I mean after all you do live a whole lot closer to her than I do. Right? And besides all that, little does she know that your pic is hangin up on the post office wall. Hmmmm, I seem to remember some word in big letters printed above it ....... can you say "WANTED"??????

...now that didn't really mean that you're "wanted" by any women, now did it?

gonzo50
02-17-2004, 02:44 PM
Just had to tell!
Sounds good, :up: congrats MARAUDERCHICK, you are definately on a roll. :burnout:
Did you just have the mufflers installed or the manifolds, highflow cats, and X-pipes too ?
I see your signature has the complete exhaust system from head to toe.

One day Todd....one day.....:P Just wait!!;)
MARAUDERCHICK might be the first female to break the 300 rwhp in a NA Marauder, :bounce: she sure is creeping up on you, TODD. :beatnik:

MARAUDERCHICK
02-17-2004, 02:49 PM
OK.....OK.....Who REALLY hooked me up was Grand Muffler in Marietta, GA...

:banana2:
Now....I have to give Todd credit......he's the one who told me about them.;)

But you guys can keep going back and forth with each other.....It amuses me!! People here at work wonder what in the world am I laughing out loud about!!!:baaa:

Hey Billy.....I still give you full credit on the "straight -thru" info you gave me.....cause I did get it from you first!!;) ;)

TAF
02-17-2004, 02:51 PM
yeah, that's easy for you to say hotshot. I mean after all you do live a whole lot closer to her than I do. Right? And besides all that, little does she know that your pic is hangin up on the post office wall. Hmmmm, I seem to remember some word in big letters printed above it ....... can you say "WANTED"??????

...now that didn't really mean that you're "wanted" by any women, now did it?
Let me see as I put an address on this mail-tube, with the poster in it...

Martin Ochs
60 E. 42nd Stree....

BillyGman
02-17-2004, 02:55 PM
Let me see as I put an address on this mail-tube, with the poster in it...

Martin Ochs
60 E. 42nd Stree....

uh, wait a minute!!!!!!! No No No don't do that BUDDY OLE PAL!!!! After all, I've always said that U DA MAN!!! (sorry Mchick, but there's a serious conspiracy going on here!!) ...I guess when Todd does something for you, his timing is always precise so that he will always have leverage on you........U win Buddy!! :D :D :D

TAF
02-17-2004, 02:58 PM
uh, wait a minute!!!!!!! No No No don't do that BUDDY OLE PAL!!!! After all, I've always said that U DA MAN!!! (sorry Mchick, but there's a serious conspiracy going on here!!) ...I guess when Todd does something for you, his timing is always precise so that he will always have leverage on you........U win Buddy!! :D :D :DDance, Billy....DANCE!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

BillyGman
02-17-2004, 03:02 PM
LOL....you dirty DOG!!!!!! uh, I mean, yes Mr TAF....what ever you say sir.....would you like your car tuned today??? The pleasure is mine :D

MARAUDERCHICK
02-17-2004, 03:08 PM
Oh BillyGman....don't let little ol' Todd bother you!! I have the same thing he's sending you and I can get MORE!!...Never fear MCHICK is here!!:D

BillyGman
02-17-2004, 03:14 PM
Oh BillyGman....don't let little ol' Todd bother you!! I have the same thing he's sending you and I can get MORE!!...Never fear MCHICK is here!!:D

AH HA!!!!! Now that's a Marauder of a different color!!!!!!

...like I was saying you no good dirtball TAF.......remember who was the one who originaly told our darling Mchick NOT to get the baffled Magnaflows? Where were yo during that conversation bright boy? No where to be found. That's right...it was ole reliable BillyGman superhero and super genius to the rescue...Take that you sniveling DOG!!!!!!!!

BillyGman
02-17-2004, 03:56 PM
ya know, I hate it when members like Todd stay incognito when they;re on the board. It's like ya never know if they're there, or if they're watching you. Kinda freaky, ya know? It's like I was on my way to work yesterday, and I kept on looking behind me to see if Todd was out there somewhere watching me. This is scary. I think I might have nightmares tonight!!!!!

MARAUDERCHICK
02-17-2004, 04:00 PM
Yeah it's kinda spooky! Ya' never know what/who's lurking around!
:lol:

Marauderman
02-17-2004, 05:05 PM
All I got to say is---I'm a'waiting for martyo t see this and respond ..cause it has to be good----...otherwise ..hey --I know the secret to why Todd is always "invisable"....but it is a secret--..so PM's may the ticket..hummmnn.......this could get interesting.......

Marauderman
02-17-2004, 05:08 PM
WOW--just checked -- got 14 PM's already--WOW! Todd --there is alot of people wondering about you...I probablty shouldn't tell them how long I've know you , huh....

TAF
02-17-2004, 06:29 PM
ya know, I hate it when members like Todd stay incognito when they;re on the board. It's like ya never know if they're there, or if they're watching you. Kinda freaky, ya know? It's like I was on my way to work yesterday, and I kept on looking behind me to see if Todd was out there somewhere watching me. This is scary. I think I might have nightmares tonight!!!!!
BOO.........

woaface
02-17-2004, 07:41 PM
Are TAF and/or BillyG single?:shot:

BillyGman
02-17-2004, 09:24 PM
Are TAF and/or BillyG single?:shot:

Let's not bring this thread that far south son.........

lgetz
02-17-2004, 11:14 PM
Rotflmao!:d :d :d