PDA

View Full Version : Heading South soon Jacksonville FL Aug. 12-14 Fort Benning GA 14-17 anyone up to meet

TUXrauder
08-03-2012, 09:00 AM
We will be in Jacksonville Sunday midday on the 12th. We will be staying with family Chuck Hood of C&L Automotive and Towing in Jacksonville. We will be out every evening at some bar watching some local band. More the marrier.... We will not be in MM ;( damn gas...

Then we head up and over to my seconds sons basic Graduation :banana:

We have Parents day Wed. and Graduation Thurs. Will be there Tues midday most likely (especially if meeting up with others) so that eve is open. Wed. till 8:00 pm will be with son, open after and Thurs 10 graduation and prob. lunch then he will spend rest of that day with his mom, so we may be around that day as well..... after that we are either heading to Panama city till Sunday or up to Nashville to visit some other friends...

Let me if something going on in these areas or just want to meet up. This is my second attempt at this, last time was in CA. that was a bust!
Not sure how far I am from Mo's shop, but may run up if close.

thanks in advance possibly?

And yes, this is my second son that is now in the Army, oldest one is in Hawaii and is absolutely loving the island life, this one, is ROTC, planning to head to Ft. brag for Psyc opps... (however that is spelled) and returning Nov. to start college in the spring. Last son, Junior in High School...

Go2GuyFL
08-03-2012, 12:04 PM
Keep me in mind ... I'll PM you my cell as I'm less than an hour south of Jacksonville. I'd really enjoy seeing that new paint job. One of my daughter's former teachers has a new Explorer in Tuxedo Black Metallic. It looks really great.

TUXrauder
08-03-2012, 12:16 PM
Well, I replied to your PM prior to seeing this, but we will not be in the MM on this trip.... And Actually I think cousin Chuck lives in Palm Coast but has shop in Jacksonville.... so even better.....
We will check into the local bands he follows and see where we might end up at sunday night / Monday night...

STEPS
08-14-2012, 06:58 PM
sorry I missed the thread I'm in Ponte Vedra drop me a PM when you around again