PDA

View Full Version : north east Florida marauders

STEPS
08-06-2012, 07:04 PM
I don't understand why we can't all get together one night a month here in the jacksonville area
Is there any interest out there or are you all to busy to share the marauder experience

Contact me Steve Luty ( Steps ) 203 733 0903 ) or stluty@yahoo.com or here

lwblumjr
08-06-2012, 07:34 PM
Steve,

I have the same problem at the West end of the state but there's a lot less Marauders here. Good luck with that and great marauding!

Cobra25
08-07-2012, 12:37 PM
Steve it seams it gets harder to get the Marauder owners to take their Marauders out for a meet as time goes by. We use to get in the past 10-12 Marauders at the Tower Shops in South Florida at our monthly meets a few years ago. Now 4-5 will show up on a weekly meet. Our picnic's use to get up to 42 Marauders now the last one was around 12-13. Some have lost interest, some have sold them, some new owners just dont know of the get togethers or of the site. In the past few months I've meet 3 new marauder owners in my area and it's like pulling a tooth to get them to go. Tom & my self just dont understand why.

Go2GuyFL
08-07-2012, 01:26 PM
Any time you are putting together a meet in the Jacksonville area, let me know. My headquarters is in the northeast corner for Butler & I-95. As Ponte Vedra is even closer to Palm Coast, a meet in St Augustine would do well.

I wish I had went to the picnic rather than driving to Atlanta as the tradeshow I was called to attend was a bust. I really believe the economy is making us think twice on our choices. It's not just about the cost of fuel. I have a lot of friends who've cut back from attending weekend activities, like motorcycle outings, to save on meals and other expenses. Recently, I've been taking my girls to Gander Mountain for their free archery range.

Cobra25
08-07-2012, 03:29 PM
I found one link to local auto shows in the Jacksonville area. WWW.CarShowJax.com

STEPS
08-07-2012, 03:51 PM
cobra thanks for the call an the encouragement I'll give you a call back real soon
just finished dinner

STEPS
08-07-2012, 03:55 PM
maybe we can all go to this in a group
WWW.CarShowJax.com (http://WWW.CarShowJax.com) check out Aug 25 at the Landings get back with me
203 733 0903 stluty@yahoo.com or on this site