08-10-2012, 08:12 PM
This will be interesting.

And watching.

Just sayin...

Mike.

MrBluGruv
08-10-2012, 08:26 PM
lol, too awesome.

Everyone is entitled to an opinion, but damn if it isn't just silly how picky people are about when they have principles and when they don't.

For the record, I don't think much anyone is immune from that either, not even myself...

MOTOWN
08-11-2012, 02:51 AM
Another worthless thread!!!!!!!!!!

MMBLUE
08-11-2012, 03:42 AM
Another worthless thread!!!!!!!!!!

:popcorn::popcorn::duel:

Granddaddy Marq
08-11-2012, 06:30 AM
http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u133/fastblackmerc/chic-fil-a.jpg

Tosha. Or as we like to say "Back at Ya!" This auta be good.

Did I spell any of at right?

Ms. Denmark
08-11-2012, 06:33 AM
Tosha. Or as we like to say "Back at Ya!" This auta be good.

Did I spell any of at right? Translation: Touche`. Back atcha! This otta be good.:D:D

babbage
08-11-2012, 06:57 AM
The controversy began when a Chicago politician Alderman Proco Joe Moreno said he would block the restaurant from opening a location in his ward, citing recent comments by Chick-fil-A President Dan Cathy. When asked about the company's values, Cathy was quoted saying he was "guilty as charged" for being "supportive of the family -- the biblical definition of the family unit."

32 states asked the people - the people said no. But all government (case and point see above) will keep trying to force it down our throats because they are being constantly harassed, lobbied, bribed by homo-fascists to pass laws for these things.

I say remove these idiots and vote conservative. Think carefully about it, anyone who disagrees is automatically called hateful by their side.

Cathy also said on a radio program: “I think we are inviting God’s judgment on our nation when we shake our fist at Him and say ‘we know better than you as to what constitutes a marriage,’ and I pray God’s mercy on our generation that has such a prideful, arrogant attitude to think that we have the audacity to define what marriage is about.”

PonyUP
08-11-2012, 07:39 AM
The controversy began when a Chicago politician Alderman Proco Joe Moreno said he would block the restaurant from opening a location in his ward, citing recent comments by Chick-fil-A President Dan Cathy. When asked about the company's values, Cathy was quoted saying he was "guilty as charged" for being "supportive of the family -- the biblical definition of the family unit."

32 states asked the people - the people said no. But all government (case and point see above) will keep trying to force it down our throats because they are being constantly harassed, lobbied, bribed by homo-fascists to pass laws for these things.

I say remove these idiots and vote conservative. Think carefully about it, anyone who disagrees is automatically called hateful by their side.

Cathy also said on a radio program: “I think we are inviting God’s judgment on our nation when we shake our fist at Him and say ‘we know better than you as to what constitutes a marriage,’ and I pray God’s mercy on our generation that has such a prideful, arrogant attitude to think that we have the audacity to define what marriage is about.”

I think it's absolutely ridiculous that a thread is started on the same subject that closed a thread last week

Let's face it folks, obesity and homosexuality are the last acceptable forms of discrimination and the Chic Fil A debate has no place on this forum.

It's ridiculous it was started again, and it's ridiculous that it was allowed to stay open

The Ice Bucket Approves of this message

Haggis
08-11-2012, 07:42 AM
I think it's absolutely ridiculous that a thread is started on the same subject that closed a thread last week

Let's face it folks, obesity and homosexuality are the last acceptable forms of discrimination and the Chic Fil A debate has no place on this forum.

It's ridiculous it was started again, and it's ridiculous that it was allowed to stay open

The Ice Bucket Approves of this message

Ok, let's start a new thread on the 1st Admendment and to whom it does and does not apply.

Who loves ya PU. :D

Granddaddy Marq
08-11-2012, 07:49 AM
Translation: Touche`. Back atcha! This otta be good.:D:D

Thank's Ms. D, keep up the good work. You can tell I needed that.

Ms. Denmark
08-11-2012, 08:22 AM
Thank's Ms. D, keep up the good work. You can tell I needed that.
My pleasure! We Silver Birchers have to stick together! :cool::D

Granddaddy Marq
08-11-2012, 09:05 AM
My pleasure! We Silver Birchers have to stick together! :cool::D

SBS for Life. Rock on :rock:

sailsmen
08-11-2012, 10:22 AM
Don't forget discrimination based on being a white christian is also amoung many forms of acceptable discrimination.

I was told by the State of LA that I could not bid on a contract because I am not a minority, a white male is not a minority.

MM2004
08-11-2012, 10:29 AM
There are too many other things to worry about at the moment. And this thread isn't one I have time for.

Carry on.

Mike.