PDA

View Full Version : All the crown vic boys arent that stupid... lol

Mac-MerC
08-14-2012, 05:35 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCz6ksR4Odo
I dont know how to post the vid, just the link. maybe someone else can do it

Didnt know a trilogy will put u upwards of 600 horses... Damn
I learned somethig new today lol
Maybe someone in their area should educate them a lil more.

MOTOWN
08-14-2012, 05:40 PM
How is this any different from Trilogy guys ive met who assumed i didnt know any better saying they were makining 575 hp?

I think most push the pencil on hp ratings and this site is no exception!

justbob
08-14-2012, 05:48 PM
LOL first it was sideways glocks, now it's sideways cameras... At least both shoot something right?

MAYBE engine horse judging by the 2.8 pulley and whatever else. MAYBE. Clean engine bay, I'll give him that much. But spoken language not so much. Teachers must proud of today's youth..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DOOM
08-14-2012, 06:08 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCz6ksR4Odo
I dont know how to post the vid, just the link. maybe someone else can do it.

Here ya go bro! :up:

PCz6ksR4Odo

DOOM
08-14-2012, 06:20 PM
EVERYBODY LISTEN UP!!!

The owner of this trilogy marauder is in my neck of the woods!

He has already challenged NATEHAWK to a race for money! :shake:

He has never met Nate nor has he seen his marauder! :lol:

And for you guys who don't know who NATEHAWK is! Let me just say he is my TWIN! He is the only member here who's marauder is identical to mine (minus the bling)! :D

Nates car is right at 500RWHP like mine! :burn:

I saw a picture of this guys engine bay last week and my best guess is that it's making 425RWHP!

And as far as the trophies go in the video!

GAME ON!!!

http://i920.photobucket.com/albums/ad47/DOOMIE/7ee96330.jpg

justbob
08-14-2012, 06:24 PM
You NEVER cease to amaze me Jake!

DOOM
08-14-2012, 06:26 PM
You NEVER cease to amaze me Jake!

THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID! :banana2:

justbob
08-14-2012, 06:30 PM
LOLZ!

BTW Make sure he isn't hiding some spray before that time comes..

You would be amazed at the torque just a little ole 100 shot will do. :)

NATEHAWK
08-14-2012, 06:31 PM
SMH I got $1k on my car anyday.

DOOM
08-14-2012, 06:39 PM
How is this any different from Trilogy guys ive met who assumed i didnt know any better saying they were makining 575 hp?

Never lie about my numbers. Mine is making 500RWHP! I have the dyno sheets and YouTube to prove it! :D

http://m.youtube.com/my_favorites#/watch?v=PIuo4lrUSxE

PIuo4lrUSxE

http://m.youtube.com/my_favorites#/watch?v=P4BjIBJY808

2 different dynos in 2 different states. These videos are about a week apart!

P4BjIBJY808

Let the haters hate!!!

IwantmyMMnow!
08-14-2012, 06:43 PM
EVERYBODY LISTEN UP!!!

The owner of this trilogy marauder is in my neck of the woods!

He has already challenged NATEHAWK to a race for money! :shake:

He has never met Nate nor has he seen his marauder! :lol:

And for you guys who don't know who NATEHAWK is! Let me just say he is my TWIN! He is the only member here who's marauder is identical to mine (minus the bling)! :D

Nates car is right at 500RWHP like mine! :burn:

I saw a picture of this guys engine bay last week and my best guess is that it's making 425RWHP!

And as far as the trophies go in the video!

GAME ON!!!

http://i920.photobucket.com/albums/ad47/DOOMIE/7ee96330.jpg

What's with the bowling trophy? And doesn't that plaque on the left read "Perfect attendance 1st grade"? :P -----> :D

DOOM
08-14-2012, 06:47 PM
What's with the bowling trophy? And doesn't that plaque on the left read "Perfect attendance 1st grade"? :P -----> :D

Like I said! Haters gonna hate! :razz:

Blown3.8
08-14-2012, 07:27 PM
:)

Bt9zSfinwFA

marauder410
08-14-2012, 07:38 PM
i seen this car at a car show last week at security mall with his 2 other marauder buddys and they were all pretty clean there the CVB crown vic boys car show thing

all crown vics.grand marq/marauders and they all ride on big wheels 22-26's on there cars with NOO upgrades braking or upgrading suspension..

the one with the trilogy was the best one of course and he was talking like yea 600 HP yada yada yada and i was asking what he done to it besides trilogy and he didnt have much to say forreal

but there was bout 75 cars there and this MM in the video with the trilogy did win first place trophy out of all the cars there and i think its the one they have in the video forreal happy as ****...

i dont think he would be so happy if he seens DOOM's MARAUDER and his trophy collection :P :lol: :eek: would have been his reaction lol

DOOM
08-14-2012, 07:54 PM
Here is a picture of the engine bay of the car in question.

http://i920.photobucket.com/albums/ad47/DOOMIE/0347EDB3-A705-46BC-A1A6-096EA41A3D25-437-0000006EF864ACB8.jpg

We were trying to figure out if this was a previous members car from here.

Look familiar to anyone here?

justbob
08-14-2012, 08:17 PM
:)

Bt9zSfinwFA

O.M.G. Chris! I think I pee'd a little! Thanks for the laugh.

Mrauder83
08-14-2012, 08:41 PM
First I would like to thank the person that posted my video i appreciate that bruh get my views up. Yes I'm a Marauder owner and yes ima crown vic boy and so what. Oh and i know Natehawk on a personal level where I came to Nate and asking him if he wanted to have the opportunity to race my man and tear him a new one I already know Nates Marauder is fast who doesn't know that. But for the dude took the opportunity out of his to comment on another one of videos (Preciate that) and posted up here once again dude yes you are a hater and like you said Chapter 1 HAD three they only have too now Kenichi and his wife and we have three now the ONLY chapter with three.

Ken
08-14-2012, 09:00 PM
First I would like to thank the person that posted my video i appreciate that bruh get my views up. Yes I'm a Marauder owner and yes ima crown vic boy and so what. Oh and i know Natehawk on a personal level where I came to Nate and asking him if he wanted to have the opportunity to race my man and tear him a new one I already know Nates Marauder is fast who doesn't know that. But for the dude took the opportunity out of his to comment on another one of videos (Preciate that) and posted up here once again dude yes you are a hater and like you said Chapter 1 HAD three they only have too now Kenichi and his wife and we have three now the ONLY chapter with three.What'd he say? :confused:

MOTOWN
08-14-2012, 09:03 PM
Ill simply say this I look forward to making my presence known in the south (ATL) definetly going to make SSHWS!

Maybe ill make a pony or two!!!

Mrauder83
08-15-2012, 03:59 AM
Hey well i see you there then

Spectragod
08-15-2012, 04:05 AM

521 on Lidio's dyno with his "safe" tune, I know of another with more tuned by Lidio.

Spectragod
08-15-2012, 04:24 AM
First I would like to thank the person that posted my video i appreciate that bruh get my views up. Yes I'm a Marauder owner and yes ima crown vic boy and so what. Oh and i know Natehawk on a personal level where I came to Nate and asking him if he wanted to have the opportunity to race my man and tear him a new one I already know Nates Marauder is fast who doesn't know that. But for the dude took the opportunity out of his to comment on another one of videos (Preciate that) and posted up here once again dude yes you are a hater and like you said Chapter 1 HAD three they only have too now Kenichi and his wife and we have three now the ONLY chapter with three.

Uhhmmmm, I'd like to buy a vowel.........

Speed
08-15-2012, 04:56 AM
:shake::shake::shake:

Curless
08-15-2012, 05:07 AM
Ummm, I got nothing...

Hacklemerc
08-15-2012, 08:27 AM
at one point in time my Driveway had two Marauders parked on it. Does that make me as cool as your chapter with two?

Odinson
08-15-2012, 09:01 AM
521 on Lidio's dyno with his "safe" tune, I know of another with more tuned by Lidio.

You sound like yoda!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AuI3QvGEMZY

SC Cheesehead
08-15-2012, 09:06 AM
Here is a picture of the engine bay of the car in question.

We were trying to figure out if this was a previous members car from here.

Look familiar to anyone here?

As dirty as that engine bay is, I'd say it was Bazzlebear's iffn it was an Eaton swap vs. a Trilogy...;)

MOTOWN
08-15-2012, 01:32 PM

Ummmm dont you have a twin screw blower:confused:

I dont think you count as a TRILOGY!

Spectragod
08-15-2012, 01:54 PM
Ummmm dont you have a twin screw blower:confused:

I dont think you count as a TRILOGY!

Uhhh, nope, it's a Trilogy, says so right on top, photographic evidence......

http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h138/rfrf5500/DTR%20%20shots/IMG_0290.jpg

http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h138/rfrf5500/DTR%20%20shots/IMG_0289.jpg

MOTOWN
08-15-2012, 02:02 PM
Silly me! LMAO! thats a unique lookin trilogy!;) looks damn good:P

DOOM
08-15-2012, 02:05 PM
TRILOGY twinscrew. :D

justbob
08-15-2012, 04:00 PM
TRILOGY twinscrew. :D

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TM-G0bkl8MQ#/watch?v=TM-G0bkl8MQ

NATEHAWK
08-15-2012, 04:01 PM
That's why I comment very little on forums......I just let my car do the talking for me....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

screamn
08-15-2012, 04:04 PM

Very clean engine bay!!!!!!:up:

Blown3.8
08-15-2012, 06:11 PM
O.M.G. Chris! I think I pee'd a little! Thanks for the laugh.

Yeah I thought that was pretty good myself when I saw it.:banana2:

Bradley G
08-15-2012, 10:18 PM
I'll be the first to say it ain't gonna make 600 anything, with the stock tensioner:lol:

Blackmobile
08-16-2012, 06:13 AM

There's Trilogy, then there is Top Shelf Trilogy. :D

DOOM
08-16-2012, 06:41 AM
There's Trilogy, then there is Top Shelf Trilogy. :D

Well the guys in the video must have the ULTRA PREMIUM version! :rolleyes:

MMBLUE
08-16-2012, 08:08 AM
How did I miss this thread.... I had to stick a diaper on before I got to the 2nd page I was pissing my pants so much.

JAKE, YOU CRACK ME UP. LOVE YA MAN ;)

Let the haters hate, jelousy is envy in disguise.:bigcry:

RichardP
08-16-2012, 12:13 PM
Yeah Jake show em the "hardware"..

Mrauder83
08-18-2012, 03:01 PM
Buy a vowel my ass... I've been in ATL for 2 days still haven't seen the person who made this post for him to show me a pony or too. My buddy is here with his trilogy as well, we are leaving ATL on mon by the way

OneBADLsE
08-18-2012, 04:39 PM
My car haZ teh stk supa-chrger from da faktori

:flamer:

Comin' in Hot
08-19-2012, 01:59 AM
at one point in time my Driveway had two Marauders parked on it. Does that make me as cool as your chapter with two?

:lol: I was thinking at one time I owned three of them, and had to have an entourage to get them to meets, how cool was I? I guess I'm not nearly as cool now because I only have two.

MOTOWN
08-19-2012, 02:05 AM
Buy a vowel my ass... I've been in ATL for 2 days still haven't seen the person who made this post for him to show me a pony or too. My buddy is here with his trilogy as well, we are leaving ATL on mon by the way

And who might this "person" be:confused:

Spectragod
08-19-2012, 08:27 AM

I was wondering as well. :confused:

visionmercury
08-20-2012, 06:40 PM
That's why I comment very little on forums......I just let my car do the talking for me....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

well said man !!!!!

Tnbigbody
08-20-2012, 06:54 PM
he was tha mane.......until he was proven wrong by this forum.. his car is the best of all his buddies and hes proud of it.... and if he really knew what he was talking about then he would have proof to back it up talk is talk walk is walk ... put up or shut up there cvb.. which btw you guys destroy these cars in my opion and they look like A$$ you like to ride tall and look like you dont have any common sense tryin to do burn out with an under powered car, over sized wheels and you wonder why people dont respect you. well i guess its becasue you watch too many east coast riders and think hey i got a car like that and with a few cuts and knuckle busters that ur doing it real big well guess what most of the people on east coast riders have put TENS OF THOUSANDS of dollars in their cars before they even thought about buyin wheels and you spent maybe 2K and that was mostly wheels so until you can respect the real way to treat these cars then dont talk to a man cuz all ull ever be is a ...cvb :)

PonyUP
08-20-2012, 07:02 PM
Just gonna say, if he has a trilogy putting out over 600hp, let's see the Dyno sheet.

Until then, if you wanna run, I'm your huckleberry, I'll run up at commerce anytime

I'm willing to throw cash down on a beat down

The Ice Bucket Approves of this message

Spectragod
08-20-2012, 07:05 PM
Just gonna say, if he has a trilogy putting out over 600hp, let's see the Dyno sheet.

Until then, if you wanna run, I'm your huckleberry, I'll run up at commerce anytime

I'm willing to throw cash down on a beat down

The Ice Bucket Approves of this message

+1, I'll gladly trailer my 04' down for a 5k beat down run, I'll even do the best 2 out of 3. MartyO can hold the dough.

breeze
08-20-2012, 10:08 PM
I say give the man a break. 600 hp May be stretched but he has a normal looking one and no 22's +.on it. Besides the engine bay somewhat dusty, so is mine from time to time. BUT I bet you if you open my motor up its been well kept. I understood every word he said because he typed it in English not text talk. Vics are Vics, throw 28's on em for all I care IT'S HIS CAR.!!! If you look at it from someone else's perspective unless the car is unmolested its ruined. We all do burn outs, and beat on them at the track/street. Racing is racing, jump out there and roll the dice. :banana2:

Mrauder83
08-20-2012, 10:51 PM
Man words keeping getting misconstrued no one said the marauder is over 600hp. The person who owned the car b4 only put a supercharge on it and a K/N air filter on it no other upgrades but the car is fast don't know what the HP really is. This whole topic was blown out of proportion because of one person who I dealt with before likes to hate on my on YouTube videos for what reason I dunno by none of that stuffs bothers me keep on hating that lets me know im doing something right. Like I said the car is fast and it's nice too no it's not pushing nowhere 600hp for those who are not supercharged you not gonna beat it simple as that

MrBluGruv
08-21-2012, 12:30 AM
lol, "haters gonna hate" has got to be my most favorite saying ever.

It gives people such a grand false sense of being important. :laugh:

It cracks me up every time someone says it and actually means it. :flamer:

marauder410
08-21-2012, 01:16 AM
oh course here is mrblugruz putting his start comments in hey juts tell him he does not even own a marauder nomore so why you still on this website EVERYY dayy and does not have a MARAUDER :lol:

lol, "haters gonna hate" has got to be my most favorite saying ever.

It gives people such a grand false sense of being important. :laugh:

It cracks me up every time someone says it and actually means it. :flamer:

MrBluGruv
08-21-2012, 01:28 AM
oh course here is mrblugruz putting his start comments in hey juts tell him he does not even own a marauder nomore so why you still on this website EVERYY dayy and does not have a MARAUDER :lol:

I see your question and raise you another:

You appear to lack even a rudimentary grasp on proper communication through typing, yet you still post on a forum.

"EVERYY dayy"

:flamer:

Blackened300a
08-21-2012, 02:51 AM
Like I said the car is fast and it's nice too no it's not pushing nowhere 600hp for those who are not supercharged you not gonna beat it simple as that

Trilogy and a K&N are his only mods? :hmmm:

OneBADLsE
08-21-2012, 06:36 AM

With a 9PSI pulley and no other supporting mods, he's close to 12.90s on a good day.

DOOM
08-21-2012, 06:55 AM

With a 9PSI pulley and no other supporting mods, he's close to 12.90s on a good day.

Stock trilogy comes with a 3.4 pulley!

Any trilogy owner here will tell you that's NOT a 3.4 pulley!

http://i920.photobucket.com/albums/ad47/DOOMIE/0347EDB3-A705-46BC-A1A6-096EA41A3D25-437-0000006EF864ACB8.jpg

Looks like a 3.0 to me. Some may even say a 2.8 pulley.

Mine is a 3.0. Here's a pic of mine. You guys compare.

http://i920.photobucket.com/albums/ad47/DOOMIE/DSC00356.jpg

NATEHAWK
08-21-2012, 07:24 AM
I remember when I first got on this site back in 06 I think, I had a 1985 box CV at the time and still have that car to this day but so many people looked down and judged me for having marauder wheels on it and jumped to the conclusion that I must stole the wheels...Until I showed up 2 weeks later with my own Marauder....This is the type of things that make people not want to be apart of this forum b/c you guys are quick to judge and put people down....If someone wants to put 24's on there CV MM or GM thats on them its there car that they paid for. Nobody pokes and picks fun at some of the stupid stuff I see people do to there MM's on here. Be mindful of others people DAMN!!! You make yourself look simple and childish grow up KIDS...

hotford
08-21-2012, 07:53 AM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^well said^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Mac-MerC
08-21-2012, 10:57 AM

I'm the one who started the thread
And actually me and two other Marauder owners (one who actually post on this board) tried to locate u and your homeboys reunion. all the post we had seen said it was gonna be at Stone Mountain park.. we went to Stone Mountain park. and by the time we finally seen a post on facebook saying it was going to be at the Atlanta Motor Speedway after riding around all day no one wanted to drive another hour in a half to see yall. just being honest.
But honestly i dont know what seeing your homeboys car was gonna do.... I've seen countless trilogy's.... I've driven a regular Trilogy.... a Twin Screw Trilogy and a Vortech supercharged Marauder.... so seeing a supercharged MM isnt really ***** to me. U have seen my videos on YouTube... i can hit up a few and see whichever one i want. and what he was gonna race or something?... im not supercharged... minimal mods, so of course he would win. duhh!
I apologize for the name of the thread.. its miss leading. I understand that all of (pg cvb) know what a Marauder is a what a trilogy is.
YouTube is to post videos and it alllows ppl to comment.. u can block comments. if someone is lying why not call them out on a lie?... Ive seen countless engine bays and seen ppl drop thousands of dollars into their motors to get high hp numbers. all im saying is that i could look at that engine bay and tell he wasnt getting 600 horses out of it, and it seems like a lot of members on here are feeling the same way i was.
This thread was about the car making 600hp... whoever started talking about rims and stuff tried to derail it.
Mrauder83 its obvious we like the same thing but im not personally attacking u... it might feel like it but im not. on the video someone says it has 600 horses... so thats where the 600 came from. If he's going to race natehawk or whomever u all should get it on film, any race is a good race as long as ppl are enjoying themselves.
What time are u all leaving Atlanta?... if your riding right up 85 your coming straight by me.

breeze
08-21-2012, 01:40 PM
Couldn't agree anymore with you Nate!

They know what a marauder is but a non marauder owner or enthusiast doesn't really know.. Mac-Merc doesn't like "wagon wheels" on these kinda cars PERIOD and thats his preference but there's no need to bash another person for his own taste.

GAMike
08-21-2012, 03:16 PM
I think what Mac is saying when he posted this up, is that people get so used to embelishment, that they become less concerned about the facts.

People in the Marauder community, tend to brag and whoop it up, but they also back up audacious claims.... Other communities? Not so much.........

The ole lesson my father taught me comes to mind: Don't write checks with your mouth, that your ass can't cover....... Todays version.... Don't post youtube embelishments that have your voice/face in them talkin crap, then try to be so blase' blah when called out..... You said it, own it, attempt to back it up, or just go silent......:burnout:

I'm the one who started the thread
And actually me and two other Marauder owners (one who actually post on this board) tried to locate u and your homeboys reunion. all the post we had seen said it was gonna be at Stone Mountain park.. we went to Stone Mountain park. and by the time we finally seen a post on facebook saying it was going to be at the Atlanta Motor Speedway after riding around all day no one wanted to drive another hour in a half to see yall. just being honest.
But honestly i dont know what seeing your homeboys car was gonna do.... I've seen countless trilogy's.... I've driven a regular Trilogy.... a Twin Screw Trilogy and a Vortech supercharged Marauder.... so seeing a supercharged MM isnt really ***** to me. U have seen my videos on YouTube... i can hit up a few and see whichever one i want. and what he was gonna race or something?... im not supercharged... minimal mods, so of course he would win. duhh!
I apologize for the name of the thread.. its miss leading. I understand that all of (pg cvb) know what a Marauder is a what a trilogy is.
YouTube is to post videos and it alllows ppl to comment.. u can block comments. if someone is lying why not call them out on a lie?... Ive seen countless engine bays and seen ppl drop thousands of dollars into their motors to get high hp numbers. all im saying is that i could look at that engine bay and tell he wasnt getting 600 horses out of it, and it seems like a lot of members on here are feeling the same way i was.
This thread was about the car making 600hp... whoever started talking about rims and stuff tried to derail it.
Mrauder83 its obvious we like the same thing but im not personally attacking u... it might feel like it but im not. on the video someone says it has 600 horses... so thats where the 600 came from. If he's going to race natehawk or whomever u all should get it on film, any race is a good race as long as ppl are enjoying themselves.
What time are u all leaving Atlanta?... if your riding right up 85 your coming straight by me.

Mrauder83
08-21-2012, 05:15 PM
Well after reading your last comment Mac-Merc we are somewhat on the same page Ive seen a couple of your videos i know where you are coming from. In the video yea somebody did say that it was 600hp but knowing these cars just by lookin at the motor you can tell that it isn't pushing 600 maybe a person that doesnt know the ins and outs of the would think it is maybe.It's only supercharged with a K/N air filter that how he bought I don't know any other specs on it like the pulley six whether he changed the rear end or what. And we left Atlanta yesterday so maybe we can meet up next time and I wanted to meet you myself just from your comments on youtube i may be wrong if you arent skinnypimp. My buddy he didnt wanna race you nor does he wanna race my friend Nate just cause he knows that he won't win I just thought it will be a good race trilogy vs trilogy. But comments on YouTube don't effect me everybody is entitled to there own opinion I've have people dislike my first crown vic video I put on there so I'm use to it so no hard feelings Mac-Merc but where did all the big rims and all thy other stuff come from this was about the marauder

Mac-MerC
08-22-2012, 10:23 AM
Mac-Merc doesn't like "wagon wheels" on these kinda cars PERIOD and thats his preference but there's no need to bash another person for his own taste.

When the hell did i say i dont like wagon wheels?.... i missed that post

Mac-MerC
08-22-2012, 10:27 AM
where did all the big rims and all thy other stuff come from this was about the marauder

it always turns into that. anything said about crown vic boys and it turns into criticism about how ppl destroy their cars and yadda yadda yadda etc. this thread was about how much HP that marauder had.... not about rims, paint, sound systems, etc. CVB's are not trying to be east coast ryders. No one is puttin on for vic's like they do.. they are the first ones.

Mrauder83
08-22-2012, 10:49 AM
Yea I feel on that Mac-Merc

jay20747
11-19-2012, 01:34 PM
The car has more then just a Supercharger. There are other mods done to it I have been in racing all my life and have seen motors that look stock make well over 700 HP you cant judge a book by its cover its all about what you got in it and trust me this car has a novel

SC Cheesehead
11-19-2012, 01:57 PM
The car has more then just a Supercharger. There are other mods done to it I have been in racing all my life and have seen motors that look stock make well over 700 HP you cant judge a book by its cover its all about what you got in it and trust me this car has a novel

Don't need a novel, one page oughta do it.

Dyno sheet or it didn't happen... ;)

vkirkend
11-19-2012, 02:16 PM

Ditto.......

DOOM
11-19-2012, 02:31 PM

Rex Rex Rex! :shake:

It's very possible!

He has one of those $12,000 trilogy kits! :P

SC Cheesehead
11-19-2012, 02:36 PM
Rex Rex Rex! :shake:

It's very possible!

He has one of those $12,000 trilogy kits! :P

:rofl: JOCULARITY! :rofl:

Baaad GN
11-19-2012, 02:48 PM
He's right, one bad merc has kept it on a low key but he's putting out around 790HP! Not sure how much on the race tune, maybe 850-875HP!

SC Cheesehead
11-19-2012, 02:49 PM
He's right, one bad merc has kept it on a low key but he's putting out around 790HP! Not sure how much on the race tune, maybe 850-875HP!

Nah, Ed, I'm thinking over 9,000...

;)

Baaad GN
11-19-2012, 02:50 PM
Ya know when your getting OLD! When ya couldn't follow half of whats been said in this thread

Baaad GN
11-19-2012, 02:53 PM
One Thing Brad can say is he's got over $15,000+++ in his motor by the time he got done!

Baaad GN
11-19-2012, 02:54 PM
Ahhh if he's done, I hope so! time to invest (like that Democratic word) in a GN now!

jay20747
11-20-2012, 12:16 AM
not just a super charger can make you horse power there are internals that give you horse power i.e larger pistons,stroked crank, ported heads, bigger valves,cams, just those things alone can give you more horsepower than a supercharger can produce without showing visual signs. the super charger can be the icing on the cake the post started cause a guy clearly dosent think that my boy has what he claims but who is he to tell he never seen the car run nor heard it sounds like a hater to me I'm just saying there are alot of fast cars out here that you never seen before just cause people chose not to put them on a list and give you all their mods who is to say that he dose not have it

MrBluGruv
11-20-2012, 01:31 AM
Is this thread still a thing? I thought even the OP put it to rest...

Mac-MerC
11-20-2012, 03:33 AM
Jay... Everyone knows that he's not pushing over 700 horses. We all know u want to stand up for ya homeboy and stuff.. its cool. But he's not doing over 700.
I'll be that guy, ill be the hater... Doesn't matter to me. These folks know these cars... And that's that. Round here u have to stat facts... Word of mouth doesn't cut it. I've seen a Marauder break 700.. wasn't with a trilogy tho.
These ppl would like to see a dyno sheet, that's the only thing that will kill this discussion.

Comin' in Hot
11-20-2012, 03:59 AM
Jay... Everyone knows that he's not pushing over 700 horses. We all know u want to stand up for ya homeboy and stuff.. its cool. But he's not doing over 700.
I'll be that guy, ill be the hater... Doesn't matter to me. These folks know these cars... And that's that. Round here u have to stat facts... Word of mouth doesn't cut it. I've seen a Marauder break 700.. wasn't with a trilogy tho.
These ppl would like to see a dyno sheet, that's the only thing that will kill this discussion.

perfectly said

SC Cheesehead
11-20-2012, 04:58 AM

perfectly said

^^^^^ Spot on , Mac. If the guy's making the power he says he is, then a dyno sheet will confirm it, and I'll be the first in line to say congrats.

Blackened300a
11-20-2012, 05:02 AM
not just a super charger can make you horse power there are internals that give you horse power i.e larger pistons,stroked crank, ported heads, bigger valves,cams, just those things alone can give you more horsepower than a supercharger can produce without showing visual signs.

Supercharger bolts on another 80-100rwhp, bigger internals on a 4.6L will earn you 50rwhp tops on a good day. We have a handful of members with bored out engines and bigger internals and nobody is over the 350rwhp mark NA.

If its putting out close to 800hp it would have to be tuned and a dyno sheet would exist to prove it. So post that and then you can silence the doubters. Plus even if its true, its not going to really go anywhere when you are doing nothing but blasting the rear tires off.

justbob
11-20-2012, 05:34 AM

AGREED! (See, it's possible.😉)

marauder21
11-20-2012, 08:20 AM
Subscribed.
I'm actually anxious to see this dyno sheet:)

71cyclone
11-20-2012, 09:06 AM
Never lie about my numbers. Mine is making 500RWHP! I have the dyno sheets and YouTube to prove it! :D

http://m.youtube.com/my_favorites#/watch?v=PIuo4lrUSxE

PIuo4lrUSxE

http://m.youtube.com/my_favorites#/watch?v=P4BjIBJY808

2 different dynos in 2 different states. These videos are about a week apart!

P4BjIBJY808

Let the haters hate!!!

Keep in mind that with GOOGLE after So many Hits , You are nationwide ,Yes JAKE's " DOOM " is NATIONWIDE !!!:banana2:

marauder21
11-20-2012, 09:18 AM
Keep in mind that with GOOGLE after So many Hits , You are nationwide ,Yes JAKE's " DOOM " is NATIONWIDE !!!:banana2:

that's how I fell in love with a marauder lmao
All because Mr Doom just wanted to record his burnouts and put em up on YouTube :p

Sent from my SGH-T959 using Tapatalk

Blown3.8
11-20-2012, 10:14 AM
The M112 Trilogy will not flow enough air for 700hp.

Spectragod
11-20-2012, 10:30 AM

It does in "dreamworld".....:lol:

Blackened300a
11-20-2012, 10:33 AM

Silly Chris, he has a turbonator installed, that increases the air velocity and boosts horsepower up to 875 like was mentioned. :rolleyes: :shake:

Googled dyno sheet appearing in this thread in 10..9...8...7..

SC Cheesehead
11-20-2012, 11:21 AM

Hey Chris, sure it will if you add this downstream....

http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20070510210417/bttf/images/0/06/Flux_capacitor.jpg (http://images.wikia.com/bttf/images/0/06/Flux_capacitor.jpg)

;)

71cyclone
11-20-2012, 08:35 PM
:D
Hey Chris, sure it will if you add this downstream....

http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20070510210417/bttf/images/0/06/Flux_capacitor.jpg (http://images.wikia.com/bttf/images/0/06/Flux_capacitor.jpg)

;)

Contact NCC-1701-D U.S.S. Enterprise for a supply of Dilithium Crystals to power M112 Trillogy for warp drive

SC Cheesehead
11-21-2012, 05:49 AM
:D

Contact NCC-1701-D U.S.S. Enterprise for a supply of Dilithium Crystals to power M112 Trillogy for warp drive

Gotcha! :up:

I'm still struggling with the jigawatt to hp conversion calculation, but I got a feeling you're looking at some big-time gains...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFT7hNhop7w

RF Overlord
11-21-2012, 06:35 AM
I'm still struggling with the jigawatt to hp conversion calculation,1.21 jigawatts is 1,622,636.73 HP...

...about the same as a typical ricer.

SC Cheesehead
11-21-2012, 06:37 AM
1.21 jigawatts is 1,622,636.73 HP...

...about the same as a typical ricer.

Well, then, I can just save myself a ton of money, Bob, by just going with a fart cannon and some decals...