PDA

View Full Version : Political Discussions

tbone
08-19-2012, 10:11 PM
Hey Marauders,
I invited a couple of revered members here to have political discourse privately with me instead of the usual insult fest we all enjoy so much. The timing is not good since I'm leaving on a business trip, but I will respond the best I can with my phone if they want to write. Like the moderators, I also humbly suggest we all try to keep the political arguments to a minimum on the site here, especially considering the upcoming election and all that is at stake. Obviously, I am very politcally motivated at this point in my life. I think we all are, in light of the fact that we are at a major crossroads in the direction of our country monetarily and philosophically. Wherever you stand on the issues, we need to keep it civil and courteous to each other. Yes, me included. I love this site and the many friends I have made on it. I want to be here for many years to come and hope to meet all of you, even a few members who dislike me. ;)

Peace Bros,
Tbone :beer:

guspech750
08-19-2012, 10:29 PM
Interesting. Should be a good read. Looking forward to what others have to say.

Good idea Tom!!

Sent from my iPhone
Eaton Swap + 4.10's = Wreeeeeeeeeedom!!

tbone
08-19-2012, 10:34 PM
YOU, I want to argue with!
:)

Spectragod
08-20-2012, 01:31 PM
I was never invited.......:alone: :lol:

jerrym3
08-20-2012, 04:26 PM
I was never invited.......:alone: :lol:

Me neither.

Now my feelings are really hurt.

pem
08-20-2012, 06:35 PM
hey everybody..............lets get back to Marauders!!!!! We can all agree on one thing: love those Marauders. As a matter of fact, I'm going out to the garage right now & give it a hug. P.S. Tbone...we luv ya dude.

PonyUP
08-20-2012, 07:05 PM
Just going to say Tom, and you know I love ya, but there probably isn't much good that comes from this.

People get passionate about politics and everyone always ends up taking it personally.

Maybe that's best to be where it's left. I know you and I can have a great discussion in person, but on a board it tends to get too heated.

Youre a good man for wanting to debate the topics, but these things have a tendency to head south

The Ice Bucket Approves of this message

Pat
08-21-2012, 02:32 AM
tbone;

Try www.usmessageboard.com (http://www.usmessageboard.com) for a political discussion, the site is populated by some savy people. You may already know of it.

I agree with PonyUP

Regards,

Pat

SC Cheesehead
08-21-2012, 05:36 AM
Just going to say Tom, and you know I love ya, but there probably isn't much good that comes from this.

People get passionate about politics and everyone always ends up taking it personally.

Maybe that's best to be where it's left. I know you and I can have a great discussion in person, but on a board it tends to get too heated.

Youre a good man for wanting to debate the topics, but these things have a tendency to head south

tbone;

Try www.usmessageboard.com (http://www.usmessageboard.com) for a political discussion, this site is populated by some savy people. You may already know of it.

I agree with PonyUP

Regards,

Pat

^^^^^^ What they said. ^^^^^^

I quit politcal discussions here. Got sucked back into them briefly a couple weeks ago with the Colorado shooting threads, and that reminded me why they're not such a good idea.

Brad's point is spot on.

mcb26
08-21-2012, 05:43 AM
My first and last political post

Romney is Pat Robertson's and Rush Limbaugh's love child using Nazi death camp research brought to the US by Adolf Hitler
3 years after WWII under his new name Dick Cheney.

Obama was actually born on one of the moons of Jupiter and brought to area 51 by flight 19 believed lost in the Bermuda triangle.
And raised where the moon landings were filmed.

Personally I'm voting for Pat Paulsen, and no he's not dead he is being held captive in a bunker underneath the grassy knoll in Dealy Plaza
along with Elvis by the world government.

Mr. Man
08-21-2012, 09:50 AM

Romney is Pat Robertson's and Rush Limbaugh's love child using Nazi death camp research brought to the US by Adolf Hitler

Obama was actually born on one of the moons of Jupiter and brought to area 51 by flight 19 believed lost in the Bermuda triangle.

Personally I'm voting for Pat Paulsen, and no he's not dead he is being held captive in a bunker underneath the grassy knoll in Dealy Plaza
along with Elvis by the world government.:lol::lol: I know there are a lot of members under 40 going :dunno:

RacerX
08-21-2012, 10:53 AM
:lol::lol: I know there are a lot of members under 40 going :dunno:
Right! That was actually well thought!!! :beer:

jflave
08-21-2012, 11:23 AM
:lol::lol: I know there are a lot of members under 40 going :dunno: I got it & iam only--- oh wait iam 65 & i will be voting. :)

PonyUP
08-21-2012, 12:22 PM

along with Elvis by the world government.

😃😃😃
I'm under 40 and got it, there are great conversation points on there, don't forget
Reagan and Roosevelt have been cryogenically frozen until such time they can be morphed into a Mary Shelly invention with lightning

justbob
08-21-2012, 02:07 PM
😃😃😃
I'm under 40 and got it.

Not by much Pal... 😊

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk