PDA

View Full Version : So...my wife comes home and finds me...

TAF
02-20-2004, 02:44 PM
using my leaf blower to dry the Marauder. Gets her camera and takes a couple pics. She says "These may be useful in court."

So be it...I think I just found my next wife.

*dial-up warning*

http://www.meantimeprod.com/short_films/steve_mcqueen.html (http://www.meantimeprod.com/short_films/steve_mcqueen.html)

greyghost
02-20-2004, 03:14 PM
using my leaf blower to dry the Marauder. Gets her camera and takes a couple pics. She says "These may be useful in court."

*dial-up warning*

http://www.meantimeprod.com/short_films/steve_mcqueen.html (http://www.meantimeprod.com/short_films/steve_mcqueen.html)
Yea, Well, Oh Well, hope it all works out for the best. :) :) :) :argue:

Dr Caleb
02-20-2004, 03:18 PM
Cool. A hottie in a Mustang.

Neat movie too.

martyo
02-20-2004, 03:27 PM
I sure am glad that I gave your wife my business card when I met her on my last trip to ATL!

01 Interceptor
02-20-2004, 03:33 PM
Nice clip!

jgc61sr2002
02-20-2004, 04:35 PM
Todd - She may be trying to have you committed. :eek:

Glenn
02-20-2004, 06:16 PM
Wives do not understand a guy's interest in cars and never will. I never never talk about my MM or anything related to it. I have been into cars for 40 years and it is always the same with women. They just do not understand, they look at the car as a rival and get jealous. Anything a man pays attention to bothers a wife.

Glenn

David JP
02-20-2004, 06:21 PM

*dial-up warning*

She'll take you where ever you wan't to go, and she'll never sass ya.

Lowell
02-20-2004, 06:41 PM
When I ditched the Denali Judy saw the Marauder in the garage and told me it's a little black car! Go figure? She has not pulled my check book or has me committed. At least not yet. By the way, I will not ditch Judy. :beer:

TAF
02-20-2004, 09:20 PM
Guys, guys, guys...

I was just joking. (although she DID take the pics...she didn't say what I quoted for her)

Did ANYBODY see the hot chick that likes to race Mustangs? :confused:

Petrograde
02-20-2004, 09:52 PM

yeah,.. what the hell was wrong with that guy?!?! Man! ..I would've.... well,.. I won't elaborate here. ;)

Tom

RCSignals
02-20-2004, 10:42 PM
Todd - She may be trying to have you committed. :eek:

I was thinking that too

or maybe she's jealous that Todd never dries her that way

RCSignals
02-20-2004, 10:47 PM
Guys, guys, guys...

I was just joking. (although she DID take the pics...she didn't say what I quoted for her)

uh huh we believe you

it wouldn't load :(

SergntMac
02-21-2004, 03:26 AM
At least cars come with ignition keys...

martyo
02-21-2004, 04:41 AM
At least cars come with ignition keys...
Mac: In Todd's case, I think his wife is just upset that his "ignition key" has been "modded" and is no longer like the original equipment.

MM03MOK
02-21-2004, 05:51 AM
Mac: In Todd's case, I think his wife is just upset that his "ignition key" has been "modded" and is no longer like the original equipment.http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/23/im/rofl.gif (http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001) You guys are too much! http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/3/3_7_1.gif (http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001)

jgc61sr2002
02-21-2004, 07:04 AM
[QUOTE=TAF]Guys, guys, guys...

We all knew that. :D You need :help: :D

Haggis
02-22-2004, 09:03 PM
Wives do not understand a guy's interest in cars and never will. I never never talk about my MM or anything related to it. I have been into cars for 40 years and it is always the same with women. They just do not understand, they look at the car as a rival and get jealous. Anything a man pays attention to bothers a wife.

Glenn

You haven't meet my wife then. She was the one who turned me on to the Marauder and this wonderful world of modding. Once the Black Bomber is back from Dr. Reinhart's it is time to start working on her car. No it is not a Marauder, it is a 2002 Firehawk.

cyclonecj
02-22-2004, 09:24 PM
My wife used to be like that girl in the video. I got her an '83 GT Mustang that was put together right and ran like stink. She blew the clutch racing someone out of a tollbooth. No biggie, I upgraded the clutch and stuck a t5 in there. It was cool until we had a second child. Then we got a Taurus wagon. For some reason, she now hates fast cars. I bought the Marauder last weekend, for her, and she hasn't yet seen the light. Maybe she's waiting for some Reinhardt mods:banana2:

THE_INTERCEPTOR
02-23-2004, 11:03 AM
They just do not understand, they look at the car as a rival and get jealous. Anything a man pays attention to bothers a wife.

Glenn

I have the same problem with my girlfriend...LOL

"I hate that stupid Police car Matthew! I wish I got you that excited!" :(

Paul T. Casey
02-23-2004, 11:13 AM
Glen, I've got to agree with Haggis. My wife even rode 3 hours to go to the Atlanta breakfast, went to the car show, and even said we'd better go to Team Ford. At Team Ford she told me I'd better get those "new spring thingys." BTW, she even wore stillettos there. :rock:

MAD-3R
02-23-2004, 11:17 AM
My Wife races this year...
BTW,
The Northern Virginia Mustang Club is holding there first Dragday of the season March 27th at the Mason Dixion Dragway. So you CAM guys and girls come on out and race.

dwasson
02-23-2004, 12:07 PM
I have the same problem with my girlfriend...LOL

"I hate that stupid Police car Matthew! I wish I got you that excited!" :(

If you complained as little at the car does I would be that excited!

:lol:

MARAUDERCHICK
02-23-2004, 12:17 PM
it is always the same with women. They just do not understand, they look at the car as a rival and get jealous.
Glenn
Uuuh Hmmmm........Not ALWAYS!!;) ;)
There are a SELECT few that admire cars just as much as the men do!:coolman:

SILVERMARAUDER
02-23-2004, 12:17 PM

*dial-up warning*

LOVE IT! STEVE IS THE MAN!

maraudergirl69
02-23-2004, 12:28 PM

GlennSorry to hear you feel this way, Glenn. My husband does not understand my interest in my MM, so there. :D

Not all girls are bad, guys, remember that.

dwasson
02-23-2004, 02:00 PM

You are right of course. They are all bad ... but many are hormonally deranged.

MARAUDERCHICK
02-23-2004, 02:36 PM
You are right of course. They are all bad ... but many are hormonally deranged.
Dan.......

Can you please give us your definition of "bad"??:D

There are many different meanings ya' know!!

Thanks!!
Kathy

dwasson
02-23-2004, 02:54 PM
Dan.......

Can you please give us your definition of "bad"??:D

There are many different meanings ya' know!!

Thanks!!
Kathy

There is a good bad and bad bad. It's a spectrum. There's my wife on the good bad side and her mother on the bad bad side. The guys understand.

MENINBLK
02-23-2004, 03:38 PM
My wife loves the car and loves when I drive her to work even more.
She says she feels like she is getting out of a mobster car,
with all the looks we get when I pull up to the entrance... :coolman:

woaface
02-23-2004, 04:01 PM
Fun to watch, but a third of the movie was credits?

Fun to watch:)
Oh yeah, she was quite attractive!
I would have taken the black stang:)

CBT
12-28-2010, 12:26 PM
Sorry to hear you feel this way, Glenn. My husband does not understand my interest in my MM, so there. :D

Yes they are.

Mr. Man
12-28-2010, 12:58 PM
Holy!! 6 yr old thread Batman!!! Casey you have way to much free time. Bet Amy could find something for you to do:P:D

Bigdogjim
12-28-2010, 02:28 PM
Old thread alert!!!!!!

JOEMERC
12-28-2010, 05:38 PM
Yeah its true women ,well most of them anyway,dont really care about the car the way car guys are about there cars .sometimes i wish i was more like that it would be alot less stressful.but that will never happen .......

ImpalaSlayer
12-28-2010, 05:42 PM
cbt wtf are you doing?

CBT
12-28-2010, 05:50 PM
cbt wtf are you doing?
That's what she said!

BigCars4Ever
12-30-2010, 05:23 PM
Maybe this is what they think is going on with guys and their cars.
BQxr1ByDGEk

BODYMAN
12-30-2010, 05:40 PM
Holy smokes I knew before lookingat a date this was a old thread. The scary thing about it had I responded 6 yrs ago would have said my wife loves my car and races her Stang. Well 2 kids later and all of a sudden she dont understand. I think the kids brought out the practical mom side out in her. Heck she used to spend , more$ then me on Mods and thats no kidding.

prchrman
12-31-2010, 07:19 AM
Holy smokes I knew before lookingat a date this was a old thread. The scary thing about it had I responded 6 yrs ago would have said my wife loves my car and races her Stang. Well 2 kids later and all of a sudden she dont understand. I think the kids brought out the practical mom side out in her. Heck she used to spend , more$ then me on Mods and thats no kidding.

Just be happy she is a good mom. My wife in over 30 years has never understood. She just tolerates.

rayjay
12-31-2010, 07:30 AM
All right, who are you and what have you done with our CBT? I WANT ANSWERS NOW!

Haggis
12-31-2010, 07:52 AM
Give this thread a rest; Taf was an a**hole then and he is still one today.

rayjay
12-31-2010, 07:56 AM

Where? He's still around? :confused:

Haggis
12-31-2010, 07:57 AM

No, he has his head in the ground down in Atlanta.

CBT
12-31-2010, 08:30 AM
Really? Never met him. It's rare to see you call someone an a-hole, he must have really did something.

Haggis
12-31-2010, 08:51 AM
Really? Never met him. It's rare to see you call someone an a-hole, he must have really did something.

I am done with this thread, talk to me in person.

fastblackmerc
12-31-2010, 08:58 AM

No, he has his head in the ground down in Atlanta.

Don't know what he did to you, but I consider TAF one of my best friends.

SC Cheesehead
12-31-2010, 10:11 AM
Just be happy she is a good mom. My wife in over 30 years has never understood. She just tolerates.

^^^Very true, that.^^^ :rolleyes:

SC Cheesehead
12-31-2010, 10:13 AM

I would have liked to be one of his friends, but if he doesn't like other folks that you consider friends, forgetaboutit. :(

Paul T. Casey
01-05-2011, 05:22 PM

Me too, however I can fully understand how some folks don't like him. That's just the way he is, no middle ground. Here's a little experience for all. Some day you may be lying in the back of an ambulance wondering if you're going to see the next sunrise. I, myself, like to know that I didn't hate or hold any grudges on that day.

rayjay
01-06-2011, 10:18 AM
Me too, however I can fully understand how some folks don't like him. That's just the way he is, no middle ground. Here's a little experience for all. Some day you may be lying in the back of an ambulance wondering if you're going to see the next sunrise. I, myself, like to know that I didn't hate or hold any grudges on that day.

We all could benefit from that advice Paul.

prchrman
01-06-2011, 11:06 AM

With you FBM,
Todd, he's like a cat, love or hate em. He was and is my pal. Always glad to see him.