PDA

View Full Version : Being followed !!!!

blackwater1311
09-02-2012, 10:06 AM
Anyone here has ever*experienced this ;

On Thursday I had my marauder waxed and shined up, went to get some coffee from Starbucks. As I was at the red light waiting for it to turn green, on the opposite side there was a old Chevy Tahoe with big chrome rims tinted windows even the front windshield was tinted.When the light turned green the guy made a*U-Turn and started following me as I noticed he was after me, I quickly jumped on the free way. The guy try to act smart and would hide behind cars so I wouldn't see him. This guy actually chased me for 30miles, for a moment I was going to call 911, long story cut short I took a sharp exit and the guy went straight and lost him. Thank God I had enough gas in my marauder. I did not get the tag number. Was just wondering if anyone here has been followed. The marauder does get a lot of attention from all sorts of people. When I bought my marauder I was told by a lot people that some*day someone is going to jack me for this car ??I hope that day doesn't come. Enjoy and be safe *mm.net*members !!

Waleed.

Juice
09-02-2012, 10:24 AM
That's why I carry my gun.

capt512
09-02-2012, 10:32 AM

+1!
I have also had this happen before, and not just once, in fact enough so that when going home I will turn down the wrong street sometimes and park for a second if I think someone might be tailing. Unfortunetly some people with not so good intentions like these cars also.

Guittard22
09-02-2012, 10:36 AM

You be good friends with my step father :) he has a gun for my 16 year old sister to make sure the boys get the hint ...lol

There are bad people out there that try to make money the wrong way . Keep your car safe with added safety .

Viper remote alarm
Trunk lock plate -not sure who sells that
Locking nuts for rims
If parked in a drive way make sure it's blocked in with another car

And like juice said a (GUN)

DOOM
09-02-2012, 10:59 AM
Anyone here has ever*experienced this ;

On Thursday I had my marauder waxed and shined up, went to get some coffee from Starbucks. As I was at the red light waiting for it to turn green, on the opposite side there was a old Chevy Tahoe with big chrome rims tinted windows even the front windshield was tinted.When the light turned green the guy made a*U-Turn and started following me as I noticed he was after me, I quickly jumped on the free way. The guy try to act smart and would hide behind cars so I wouldn't see him. This guy actually chased me for 30miles, for a moment I was going to call 911, long story cut short I took a sharp exit and the guy went straight and lost him. Thank God I had enough gas in my marauder. I did not get the tag number. Was just wondering if anyone here has been followed. The marauder does get a lot of attention from all sorts of people. When I bought my marauder I was told by a lot people that some*day someone is going to jack me for this car ??I hope that day doesn't come. Enjoy and be safe *mm.net*members !!

Waleed.

What color was the truck? Do you have a better description?

Especially since you're in my neck of the woods!

blackwater1311
09-02-2012, 11:11 AM
What color was the truck? Do you have a better description?

Especially since you're in my neck of the woods!

I recall it was black with a aftermarket grill 1998 body style, chrome big rims and exhaust.

Krytin
09-02-2012, 12:39 PM
Good to know - I'll be headed down that way in 3 weeks!
I guess I'll be bringing something extra I hadn't planned on.

RacerX
09-02-2012, 02:33 PM
You're jumping to conclusions. Maybe he wanted to buy your Marauder and spice it up a bit.

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1221/846540903_41aea2a165.jpg

DOOM
09-02-2012, 03:16 PM
You're jumping to conclusions. Maybe he wanted to buy your Marauder and spice it up a bit.

LMMFAO!!!!!! :rofl:

Spectragod
09-02-2012, 05:36 PM

Singular? As in just 1?

What.....you don't like my Vic?:D

breeze
09-02-2012, 05:45 PM
Do u have tint. I have %20 and %30 on my windshield. If they cant see inside they don't knowvwho or what's inside and will help some.

Ladyhawke
09-02-2012, 06:30 PM
Good to know - I'll be headed down that way in 3 weeks!
I guess I'll be bringing something extra I hadn't planned on.

Becareful down here, you do not want to be pulled over and have them find it.

Spectragod
09-02-2012, 06:41 PM
Becareful down here, you do not want to be pulled over and have them find it.

Who is this "them" that you refer to? :rolleyes:

H.R. 218 seems to cover "them" finding it.:D

rayjay
09-02-2012, 06:51 PM
Who is this "them" that you refer to? :rolleyes:

H.R. 218 seems to cover "them" finding it.:D

Some states don't care about HR218. Ask the MD Trooper that got pinched in NC I believe. I would not carry in NYS unless you are actually working.

slickster
09-02-2012, 07:08 PM
Yes people want to jack theses cars that's why carry in a hidden compartment. All show yous where in a few days

blackwater1311
09-02-2012, 07:14 PM
Do u have tint. I have %20 and %30 on my windshield. If they cant see inside they don't knowvwho or what's inside and will help some.

I do have tint 20% all around not on windshield though.

Spectragod
09-02-2012, 07:15 PM
Some states don't care about HR218. Ask the MD Trooper that got pinched in NC I believe. I would not carry in NYS unless you are actually working.

While nothing would surprise me, I'll quit carrying when the mopes stop shooting and killing.

mjcobra
09-03-2012, 04:45 AM
Wait so why do people want to jack these cars?

My friend sig is with me 90% of the time

Blk Mamba
09-03-2012, 04:49 AM
Here the undercover drive Tahoe's with tint, big wheels, and tires, they are part of a DEA task force, but they don't follow me, they follow my wife in her F-150, all blacked out.

boatmangc
09-03-2012, 04:58 AM
My Kahr P40 fits in the front pouch of my front seat quite nicely, even room for another clip.
Stays there whenever the MM leaves town.

blackwater1311
09-03-2012, 06:33 AM

I have no idea why they want to jack these cars....

Ozark Marauder
09-03-2012, 06:51 AM
I guess I'm a bit naive, living down here in the Ozarks. I was reading the OP and was waiting to read that after he "jumped on the freeway" that he:burn: and left him in the dust.
I didn't realize that these cars are the target of hijackers. I guess I must reconsider my "take list" when I go to visit my sister later this year in Bowie, MD.

OZ

Spectragod
09-03-2012, 08:16 AM
I guess I'm a bit naive, living down here in the Ozarks. I was reading the OP and was waiting to read that after he "jumped on the freeway" that he:burn: and left him in the dust.
I didn't realize that these cars are the target of hijackers. I guess I must reconsider my "take list" when I go to visit my sister later this year in Bowie, MD.

OZ

Anymore, if you have something nice, it is the target of carjackers/thief's/thugs etc.

It's all about showing off, even if it isn't yours, then you can strip it, burn it, crash it what ever, because it's not yours. And, if you have to shoot someone along the way, that's OK too, cause then you have street cred. Till the victim becomes the hunter, then we get to hear how they were good kids, going to turn their life's around, loved their 13 kids they had, blah, blah, blah.

I've seen many people shot after they gave up the goods to these piles of $heet, when the tables turn, the above responses is what we always hear on the news from the mom,aunt, grandma, it's odd the father never responds.:rolleyes:

Cobra25
09-03-2012, 08:24 AM
Drive to the nearest Police Prec. or If you see a Police officer pull up next to him.

Spectragod
09-03-2012, 08:29 AM
Drive to the nearest Police Prec. or If you see a Police officer pull up next to him.

That is good advice, as long as you can find a patrolman, or it isn't a town that they regularly take shots at the police in.

rayjay
09-03-2012, 08:40 AM
Anymore, if you have something nice, it is the target of carjackers/thief's/thugs etc.

It's all about showing off, even if it isn't yours, then you can strip it, burn it, crash it what ever, because it's not yours. And, if you have to shoot someone along the way, that's OK too, cause then you have street cred. Till the victim becomes the hunter, then we get to hear how they were good kids, going to turn their life's around, loved their 13 kids they had, blah, blah, blah.

I've seen many people shot after they gave up the goods to these piles of $heet, when the tables turn, the above responses is what we always hear on the news from the mom,aunt, grandma, it's odd the father never responds.:rolleyes:

Spot on but, you forgot two things: (1) he was going to college starting next week. (2) The media crucifies the victim for shooting back... If that bad victim didn't have a gun, the poor kid would still be alive. To rape, rob and pillage again. :censor::mad2::censor: I'm so glad I will not be here when these generations take over...

1stMerc
09-03-2012, 09:11 AM

This is it nicely summed up. These cars or liked for they're looks and the rep they had/have, especially when they first came out. Liked by the undesirables, but them not wanting to pay for or wait till they had the means to do so. Forget which years, but they were on the hit list for a couple of years running. Even now, you still have to be wary of what areas you run around in and be totally aware of your surroundings and who might be watching. Once upon a time i used to roll around town in other cars, with all the windows rolled down, but stopped that when i acquired this car.

Be careful out there.

Horsepower
09-03-2012, 05:22 PM
Stay safe : stay 2nd amendment

slickster
09-03-2012, 06:18 PM

How many crown vics and gm you see with cheap candy paint and 20+ rims around in one day. Then when they see a mm they drool like a baby next to Pamela Anderson

blackwater1311
09-03-2012, 07:05 PM
How many crown vics and gm you see with cheap candy paint and 20+ rims around in one day. Then when they see a mm they drool like a baby next to Pamela Anderson

Right on :D

pem
09-03-2012, 08:36 PM
don't know the number to call for 911, so I take along " my little friend" Ruger. He's only 9...millimeter, that is!

Curless
09-04-2012, 07:31 AM
I carry a Ruger SR9C and my wife carries a little Sig Sauer P238, not even remotely bothered by followers! Never have been, have gun will travel. I live far enough away from town that if someone was to come out to the house they would never be heard from again!

F8LBITEva
09-04-2012, 07:48 PM
thats why I always stay strapped! come and take it!!
http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn166/F8LBITEva/52DBA68C-CAF3-4B94-A936-1C9D9732F355-9593-0000057E35C3E0B5.jpg

Curless
09-05-2012, 06:02 AM
Very nice! Fellow Ruger carrier!!!

blackwater1311
09-05-2012, 08:14 AM
thats why I always stay strapped! come and take it!!
http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn166/F8LBITEva/52DBA68C-CAF3-4B94-A936-1C9D9732F355-9593-0000057E35C3E0B5.jpg

Sweeet nice piece :D