PDA

View Full Version : Women's Underwear

Bluerauder
09-02-2012, 01:13 PM
Went shopping yesterday to pick up some pants and shirts.

Have you ever noticed this??? The men's underwear section is about 100 square feet with your basic boxer's or briefs all rolled up neatly in 3 packs. Basic colors. Standard sizes.

The women's underwear section is now a full 3 acres. There are displays of every color combination under the rainbow. Florescent Pink, Lime Green, Grabher Blue, stripes, checks, plaid, tiger stripes, leopard spots, and some with words and slogans and cartoon characters. Hearts, diamonds, shamrocks, and blue moons.

Women's underwear comes in Misses, Petites, Girls, Women's and Full Figure. There are bikini cuts, hipsters, thongs, classic, etc. You get the idea. Underwire, backless, Cross-your-Heart, quick release, no release, sports, etc.

Now the question(s) ---

1. Has anybody ever seen these things on an actual woman? On the store rack or in the laundry basket doesn't count. Neither do those late night movies. ;)

2. Do woman actually buy these multi-color underwear statements? If so, for who?

3. What's the penalty for wearing your "Monday" printed underwear on a Tuesday or Wednesday?

4. If your Friday night date shows up with her "Saturday" underwear tucked into her purse, is that a good sign of things to come?

5. How 'bout if it is stenciled "Thursday"?

6. Do you think your woman looks sexy in "Mercury Marauder" panties? Have you actually ever seen them on her?

7. How about if they said "Biker's Anything Goes Weekend, 1999" and you met her after that?

The women's shoe department was pretty big too. I'll save that for another day. ;)

Vostok
09-02-2012, 01:24 PM
3 acres, LOL

fastblackmerc
09-02-2012, 01:28 PM
Went shopping yesterday to pick up some pants and shirts.

Have you ever noticed this??? The men's underwear section is about 100 square feet with your basic boxer's or briefs all rolled up neatly in 3 packs. Basic colors.

The women's underwear section is now a full 3 acres. There are displays of every color combination under the rainbow. Florescent Pink, Lime Green, Grabher Blue, stripes, checks, plaid, tiger stripes, leopard spots, and some with words and slogans and cartoon characters. Hearts, diamonds, shamrocks, and blue moons.

Women's underwear comes in Misses, Petites, Girls, Women's and Full Figure. There are bikini cuts, hipsters, thongs, classic, etc. You get the idea. Underwire, backless, Cross-your-Heart, quick release, no release, sports, etc.

Now the question(s) ---

1. Has anybody ever seen these things on an actual woman? On the store rack or in the laundry basket doesn't count. Neither do those late night movies. ;)

2. Do woman actually buy these multi-color underwear statements? If so, for who?

3. What's the penalty for wearing your "Monday" printed underwear on a Tuesday or Wednesday?

4. If your Friday night date shows up with her "Saturday" underwear tucked into her purse, is that a good sign of things to come?

5. How 'bout if it is stenciled "Thursday"?

6. Do you think your woman looks sexy in "Mercury Marauder" panties? Have you actually ever seen them on her?

7. How about if they said "Biker's Anything Goes Weekend, 1999" and you met her after that?

The women's shoe department was pretty big too. I'll save that for another day. ;)

Too much time on your hands?

kernie
09-02-2012, 01:31 PM
Now here is a great thread topic!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMwAnRzQn7M

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARK5hkqjIwU

:beer:

Mr. Man
09-02-2012, 03:45 PM
I would have figured you for a Victoria's Secret in the mail type Charlie. Kudos to you for setting your feminine side FREE :cheer::cheer:.........:dunno: ...:D

Now unfortunately every time I see you I'm involuntarily going to be thinking boxers, briefs or hipster thong? :puke:.....:burnout:

loud2004marquis
09-02-2012, 04:03 PM
:lol::concur:

1stMerc
09-02-2012, 04:05 PM
Charlie, noooooooooooooo!!!!!:eek:

DWSTANG67
09-02-2012, 04:08 PM
Why are you shopping for womens underwear :banana:

vkirkend
09-02-2012, 04:16 PM
Not touching this with a 10 foot pole......

J-MAN
09-02-2012, 04:20 PM
Sounds like you know just a bit too much about women's underwear for just a casual stroll through that department. :nono:

Chayton
09-02-2012, 06:22 PM
uhhmm....?

Ladyhawke
09-02-2012, 06:27 PM
Charlie, are you cross dressing again?

Comin' in Hot
09-02-2012, 06:49 PM
Commando. Not just a choice, but a lifestyle.

duhtroll
09-02-2012, 07:24 PM
WTF, we are complaining about something that benefits us now?

If you aren't seeing varied styles regularly (on a live "mannequin" that is), you're doing something wrong at home.

And yes, shopping with her is fun in this case. Get the right store and the right sales persons and they try them on for you.

PonyUP
09-02-2012, 07:43 PM
WTF, we are complaining about something that benefits us now?

If you aren't seeing varied styles regularly (on a live "mannequin" that is), you're doing something wrong at home.

And yes, shopping with her is fun in this case. Get the right store and the right sales persons and they try them on for you.

Keep in mind, Charlie also doesn't like half dressed girls pressing their butts up against Marauders

The Ice Bucket Approves of this message

justbob
09-02-2012, 07:47 PM
To answer your question Charlie, DAILY! Yes, I am a lucky man 😉

One of my favorites is the hello kitty line. 😜

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PRCARGUY
09-03-2012, 09:07 AM
:popcorn: Hmmm

Bigdogjim
09-03-2012, 09:35 AM
What? Woman wear underware?

Do the girl's keep a spare pair in the glovebox like guy's do?

And Charlie you should know by now that guy's can wear underware for 4 days and women need selveral pairs a day:laugh:

marauder21
09-09-2012, 10:09 PM
Lmao!

Sent from my SGH-T959 using Tapatalk

MOTOWN
09-09-2012, 11:28 PM
:nocomm::tantrum:

Ms. Denmark
09-10-2012, 02:40 AM
What? Woman wear underware?

Do the girl's keep a spare pair in the glovebox like guy's do?

And Charlie you should know by now that guy's can wear underware for 4 days and women need selveral pairs a day:laugh:
All I will say is that my Angels card gets plenty of use.... (That may be the one bill Mr. Man enjoys paying) :D

Paul T. Casey
09-10-2012, 10:03 AM
Reminds me of an "incident" I pulled a few years ago. My wife and I were in the women's underware acreage in the local WalMart. It was busy. I picked up a size 54 DD bra and yelled, "Oh my God, you could stop a dragster with this thing," and proceded to run up the aisle with the thing dployed as a chute behind me. Georgann was totally impressed.

Haggis
09-10-2012, 10:50 AM
Reminds me of an "incident" I pulled a few years ago. My wife and I were in the women's underware acreage in the local WalMart. It was busy. I picked up a size 54 DD bra and yelled, "Oh my God, you could stop a dragster with this thing," and proceded to run up the aisle with the thing dployed as a chute behind me. Georgann was totally impressed.

You crazy kids...:lol:

Granddaddy Marq
09-10-2012, 10:57 AM

Shouldn't a'told me that! I can't wait for the next trip to Wal-Mart with the Wife.

I can't believe I said " I can't wait for my next trip to Wal-Mart".:depress:

WhatsUpDOHC
09-10-2012, 11:46 AM
Not only can't you wait for your next Walmart trip, you can't wait to visit the Walmart lingerie department!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

stevengerard
09-10-2012, 02:36 PM

For themselves and even more so for US! :banana: