PDA

View Full Version : Eibachs Installed

MARAUDERCHICK
02-21-2004, 02:11 PM
I just got back from Team Ford....I had my Eibach springs installed!!!
All I can say is SWEEEEEEET!! WOW....she looks great lowered!!

I must give MAJOR KUDOS to Scott, Jason and Jeff @ Team Ford!!!!

:rock: :rock: :rock: YOU GUYS ROCK!!!:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Cobra25
02-21-2004, 03:59 PM
Hay, moving right along their with the up grades. I was wondering does the car handle any better with the new Eibachs springs?

jgc61sr2002
02-21-2004, 04:11 PM
Everyone who has installed them says the handling is greatly improved. The front end is lowered and it is recommended that you also lower the rear air suspension approximately one inch and install D.R.'s rear sway bar. :D

01 Interceptor
02-21-2004, 04:20 PM
The car's looking good. Don't drive it too hard now!

greyghost
02-21-2004, 04:28 PM
Everyone who has installed them says the handling is greatly improved. The front end is lowered and it is recommended that you also lower the rear air suspension approximately one inch and install D.R.'s rear sway bar. :D
So how do you lower the air bags an inch??

jgc61sr2002
02-21-2004, 04:34 PM
There is an adjustment rod under the rear.

greyghost
02-21-2004, 04:36 PM
There is an adjustment rod under the rear.
Thank You. MMMmmmm these darn things have big rears. I will have to check it out.

MARAUDERCHICK
02-21-2004, 06:38 PM
Hay, moving right along their with the up grades. I was wondering does the car handle any better with the new Eibachs springs?
Yes, it does handle better. It's stern and handles corners well. And it also looks really, REALLY cool!!!:coolman:

MARAUDERCHICK
02-21-2004, 06:53 PM
The car's looking good. Don't drive it too hard now!

ME?? Drive too hard??? NEVER......:lol:

It was nice meeting you today!! If you're ever back in town on the 3rd Saturday of the month.....stop by and have breakfast with us again!!

~~Kathy~~

TAF
02-21-2004, 06:55 PM
ME?? Drive too hard??? NEVER......:lol:

It was nice meeting you today!! If you're ever back in town on the 3rd Saturday of the month.....stop by and have breakfast with us again!!

~~Kathy~~
The car was MADE to be lowered like that, IMHO. She looked great Kathy....

almost as good as mine.;)

BADMK8
02-21-2004, 06:58 PM
I just got back from Team Ford....I had my Eibach springs installed!!!
All I can say is SWEEEEEEET!! WOW....she looks great lowered!!

I must give MAJOR KUDOS to Scott, Jason and Jeff @ Team Ford!!!!

:rock: :rock: :rock: YOU GUYS ROCK!!!:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:Hey from us guys at Team Ford it was our pleasure , and hope before you know it youll have the badest naturally aspirated marauder this side of the mississippi ... ha

p.s. / glad your happy....

TAF
02-21-2004, 07:05 PM
Hey from us guys at Team Ford it was our pleasure , and hope before you know it youll have the badest naturally aspirated marauder this side of the mississippi ... ha

Here let me finish that for you.... BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. :lol::lol::lol:

MARAUDERCHICK
02-21-2004, 07:16 PM
Here let me finish that for you.... BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. :lol::lol::lol:

Are you laughing to keep from crying??? :baaa: :bigcry: :alone: :depress:

J/K

01 Interceptor
02-21-2004, 07:34 PM
If you're ever back in town on the 3rd Saturday of the month.....stop by and have breakfast with us again!!

~~Kathy~~

You know I will! I wouldn't miss an opportunity to hang out with you all again, and maybe some of those who were unable to make it this month. I had a great time.

We might have to do an afternoon meet before I leave. I do have that noise on the driver's side front still, and an alignment/oil change/possible trans service. I would also like to find a Gatorback for my car and get that installed when I get my other needed service taken care of. The reason I want to go ahead and do this...my dad finally got my new credit card to me! HA! :lol:

TAF
02-21-2004, 07:37 PM
You know I will! I wouldn't miss an opportunity to hang out with you all again, and maybe some of those who were unable to make it this month. I had a great time.

We might have to do an afternoon meet before I leave. I do have that noise on the driver's side front still, and an alignment/oil change/possible trans service. I would also like to find a Gatorback for my car and get that installed when I get my other needed service taken care of. The reason I want to go ahead and do this...my dad finally got my new credit card to me! HA! :lol:
As long as you know you are welcome ANYTIME Jonathan...and I think you saw today where you can get ANYTHING you need fixed. :up:

If you're not getting serviced at Team Ford...you're getting :censor:.

gonzo50
02-21-2004, 07:38 PM
I said it once, and I'll say it again, MARAUDERCHICK is gaining on you pretty darn fast. :burnout: :beatnik:

TAF
02-21-2004, 07:41 PM
I said it once, and I'll say it again, MARAUDERCHICK is gaining on you pretty darn fast. :burnout: :beatnik:She needs to start posting over in the "Dreaming" thread :lol:

01 Interceptor
02-21-2004, 07:43 PM
As long as you know you are welcome ANYTIME Jonathan...and I think you saw today where you can get ANYTHING you need fixed. :up:

If you're not getting serviced at Team Ford...you're getting :censor:.

Yes, and I wouldn't think of going anywhere else down here. :up:

I already see a mini-meet in our future lol.

MARAUDERCHICK
02-21-2004, 07:47 PM
She needs to start posting over in the "Dreaming" thread :lol:

Whatever Todd!!!!!! I think you're worried that you might be beat out by a "girl"!!

:lol::lol::lol:

TAF
02-21-2004, 08:03 PM
I'm sure somebody will...sometime. But, right now...the #s to beat for an N/A Marauder = 295 RWHP - 320 RWTQ

MARAUDERCHICK
02-21-2004, 08:07 PM
I'm sure somebody will...sometime. But, right now...the #s to beat for an N/A Marauder = 295 RWHP - 320 RWTQ
Who's numbers are those??:confused:

martyo
02-21-2004, 08:45 PM
I think you're worried that you might be beat out by a "girl"!!
Kathy: Our boy Todd gets beat by a girl just about everyday. I have seen it first hand.