PDA

View Full Version : I'd like to thank the SE crew for a great time!

01 Interceptor
02-21-2004, 04:18 PM
You guys(and gals) were awesome hosts. I had a good time meeting you all. Hopefully, I'll be able to do it again sometime soon. Todd, thanks for trusting me enough to allow me to test drive your Marauder...it makes me not just want one, but I need one now! :D I have that grin on my face from that experience.

greyghost
02-21-2004, 04:24 PM
You guys(and gals) were awesome hosts. I had a good time meeting you all. Hopefully, I'll be able to do it again sometime soon. Todd, thanks for trusting me enough to allow me to test drive your Marauder...it makes me not just want one, but I need one now! :D I have that grin on my face from that experience.
Jonathan, it was a great breakfast with you there. Your CVPI is a great looking ride and I wish you good fortune in the future with your mods and a safe trip home.

TAF
02-21-2004, 06:54 PM
Jonathan,

It was our pleasure to have you. Love your Interceptor, and in todays sunshine...you could really see the nice color.

As well, thanks to the lovely Mrs. Casey for joining us (Oh...yeah...Paul came too) ;)

What a great day...did somebody get a pic of MARAUDERCHICK's sweatshirt?

Thanks to Barry for coming up with the idea of the classic car show...that was fun!

Still the BEST Regional Group around!!! Nobody else comes close....let's start making plans for FFW!!!!:up:

MARAUDERCHICK
02-21-2004, 07:00 PM
Hey Johnathon, the pleasure is all ours!! You are always welcome here in Atlanta!! You have a great car.....I think I could get in ALOT of trouble with the PA system(hee hee hee)....

Please come back and visit soon.....we'd love to have ya' back for breakfast.

Take care!!
Kathy

MARAUDERCHICK
02-21-2004, 07:03 PM
What a great day...did somebody get a pic of MARAUDERCHICK's sweatshirt? I think the lovely Mrs. Casey may have a picture.

Still the BEST Regional Group around!!! Nobody else comes close....let's start making plans for FFW!!!!:up:
Amen brother!!!:bows: :bows: :bows:

01 Interceptor
02-22-2004, 03:37 PM
Again, thank you all for a great time.

Paul T. Casey
02-22-2004, 06:13 PM
Jonathan, it is human beings like you that make me proud to be a part of the species. I belive Mrs. Casey has lots of pictures, I'll post later, along with some special ones.

01 Interceptor
02-22-2004, 07:18 PM
Thank you for that Paul. You and the Mrs. have a safe trip!