PDA

View Full Version : led ring around fog lights.

BirchMarauder
09-14-2012, 11:11 AM
wondered what you guys think. was thinking of taking a small flexible strip of side firing leds and sticking them on the back edge of the fog light hole so as to give the effect of a led ring. would tap into the fog light wiring for power or just parking lights. i don't have any pics. just my imagination.

fastblackmerc
09-14-2012, 11:12 AM
wondered what you guys think. was thinking of taking a small flexible strip of side firing leds and sticking them on the back edge of the fog light hole so as to give the effect of a led ring. would tap into the fog light wiring for power or just parking lights. i don't have any pics. just my imagination.

You mean angel eyes?

Would have to connect to parking lights.

RF Overlord
09-14-2012, 11:39 AM
Never liked angel eyes, but it's less fugly than many cosmetic mods I've seen...

myrodr
09-15-2012, 11:51 AM
if i understand... i think led s around fog lights may be cool,but its your car if you like go for it . post pics thanks

breeze
09-15-2012, 02:11 PM
Will look tacky looking

BirchMarauder
09-15-2012, 03:40 PM
i'm going to test it soon. nothing permanent. just an example. would like to see it myself since its only in my head (mental image).

jus2rel
09-16-2012, 07:56 PM
I had a set a few yrs ago with red angel eyes built in. With the fog lights off and the angel eyes on, it looked really aggressive and mean. Wish I kept pics. You won't be disappointed. Blue also looked good but I think it's illegal.

Mebot
09-17-2012, 02:44 AM
Please post a pic if you do. I'm always interested in mods & love it when people do their own thing. I'm intrigued & would like to see how it looks

Sent from my handheld Zack Morris iShoe 4S.

BirchMarauder
09-17-2012, 03:09 AM
I was actually thinking of using ccfl rings but they are glass tubes. But putting them inside the housing I never thought of doing....even tho I put rings inside my truck headlights housings. I'm gonna pull one and see what I can see.

Panther
09-17-2012, 12:10 PM
In Philly there is a M 300 black with Red angle eyes. Looks good. Just parking lights on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Panther