PDA

View Full Version : The packers just got robbed!!!!!

MOTOWN
09-24-2012, 08:51 PM
WTF??????:confused::bs: Can you believe that call?

jeromeda
09-24-2012, 08:55 PM
Just terrible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

marauder410
09-24-2012, 09:02 PM
:mad2:that was crazyyyy im kinda glad that happen bec ravens are my team, but glad this happened becouse this s gonna be the LASTT streaw for these replacement bs refs..

after week 3 they already cost 5 teams wins/loses that is crazy thhey lots ravens one game week 2 vs. eagles saying jones pushged off when clearly didnt pull off that was some straight up bs also

but i thought it was funny how stupid these high school refs are :mad2:

risky
09-24-2012, 09:03 PM
I'm not a packers fan but they just got robbed. What a terrible call

GAMike
09-24-2012, 09:05 PM
Even Helen Keller said it was an interception............:shake :

Bigdogjim
09-24-2012, 09:49 PM
See what happends when you use replacements?

Everyone get the shaft...........:shot:

Mebot
09-25-2012, 03:22 AM
Guys..please.. put these comments in the sports forum.... Oh wait.

;)

Sent from my handheld Zack Morris iShoe 4S.

SC Cheesehead
09-25-2012, 04:04 AM
The day after and I'm still spitting nails, I'm so mad...:mad2:

Davesvt2000
09-25-2012, 04:15 AM
And this has what to do with 03 - 04 marauders ?

SC Cheesehead
09-25-2012, 04:22 AM

Face it, we're all Packer fans at heart... ;)

ncmm
09-25-2012, 04:23 AM
huh??? are you serious???

SC Cheesehead
09-25-2012, 04:25 AM
huh??? are you serious???

Dang, you just got me going again....:censor: :mad2:

PonyUP
09-25-2012, 04:28 AM
Can't believe I'm saying this, but I feel bad for the Pack. They just got jobbed and good.
Following Harbaugh getting two extra timeouts
The Titans getting an extra twelve yards on an incorrect spot
The debacle that was Patriots/Ravens

The NFL needs to get this fixed. Unfortunately the season will probably be half over before anything happens

The Ice Bucket Approves of this message

PonyUP
09-25-2012, 04:30 AM

Are you serious????

We talk about a helluva lot more than the car, if all we talked about was "what type of oil do you use" this would be the most boring site, meets would be incredibly stupid and it probably wouldn't even be worth owning a Marauder

The Ice Bucket Approves of this message

Davesvt2000
09-25-2012, 04:43 AM
I'm just saying, doesnt this belong in the lounge, and I quote, "All OFF-TOPIC, marauder unrelated posts must go here", rather than community discussion, "Home of the 2003-2004 Marauder".

Haggis
09-25-2012, 04:47 AM
I don't care who you are this is funny. :lol:

Davesvt2000
09-25-2012, 04:54 AM
And yes, I agree, the packers got robbed !!!

rayjay
09-25-2012, 05:02 AM
The NFL really needs to get down to business with the real refs. That was the most horrendous call last night. A drunk bum could have made that call.
Sunday they made an extreemly bad call on Buffalo that changed the momentum in the game. It was a obvious forward pass that slipped forward out of the QB's hand as he threw and these guys called a fumble. The ball went 5 yards forward for ^$%$ sake! It would have been at least 17-0 at that point. Terrible calls all over the league.... :flamer:

SID210SA
09-25-2012, 05:18 AM
I saw the replay this morning and must say that was a bad call....GB had it for sure....but its not all on the replacement refs....the replay ref is not part of the on field ref debacle of negotiations going on between them and the league. The replay refs are the same guys as always....and they confirmed the call on the field.

Shaijack
09-25-2012, 05:25 AM
Ya the refs suck. You should have watched the Saints game.

SC Cheesehead
09-25-2012, 05:34 AM
I saw the replay this morning and must say that was a bad call....GB had it for sure....but its not all on the replacement refs....the replay ref is not part of the on field ref debacle of negotiations going on between them and the league. The replay refs are the same guys as always....and they confirmed the call on the field.

That was one of many bad calls, on both sides of the ball I might add. If this was an instance of a single game with bad calls, it would be one thing, but as Ray said, this is happening week after week, in multiple games.

The integrity of the game is going to s**t because of the bush league officiating, and better get fixed; quick!

Hadamustang1
09-25-2012, 05:47 AM
Umm..... we will take it I guess..

SC Cheesehead
09-25-2012, 05:54 AM
Umm..... we will take it I guess..

Yeah, a win's a win, and this one goes in your guy's W column, just wish the game hadn't had so many controversial calls.

Cheeseheadbob
09-25-2012, 06:03 AM
There was a laundry list of bad call all throughout the game. Nothing like the pic of the two refs in the end zone making a call on the same play, and having diametrically opposed calls. The doofus who made the touchdown call could not even see the ball!:mad2:

Oh well, at least I will be at Lambeau to see the Packers take out some of their frustration on the hapless Saints! :beer:

SC Cheesehead
09-25-2012, 07:18 AM
There was a laundry list of bad call all throughout the game. Nothing like the pic of the two refs in the end zone making a call on the same play, and having diametrically opposed calls. The doofus who made the touchdown call could not even see the ball!:mad2:

Oh well, at least I will be at Lambeau to see the Packers take out some of their frustration on the hapless Saints! :beer:

Let us hope so, Bob (will all due respect to Barry, hope they kick azz on the 'Aints...).

Joe Walsh
09-25-2012, 07:43 AM
WOW!

What a fiasco!
I feel for Rex, Bob and all the Packers fans.....you got robbed!

As I'm watching the play, I'm thinking.....

1: Offensive pass interference!

No flag, well.....doesn't matter.....

2: The Packers intercepted the ball!

Two confused Refs with different calls....

3: The 'Touchback' Ref will talk to, and over rule the 'Touchdown' Ref....

The Refs conclude Touchdown....WTF!?!? .....

4: They'll get this corrected with the replay review....

Ruled a Touchdown by Seattle!!!.....

WTF!?!?!

BTW: The Ravens-Patriots game was an MMA match with no rules along with LOTS of bad calls & no calls.
I'm just glad the the lame Refs called it in our favor....:o

prchrman
09-25-2012, 07:46 AM
packers should have protected their QB a little more in the first half. also jennings should have knocked the ball down instead of trying to intercept. the call is suspect but should have never come down to one call.

Bigdogjim
09-25-2012, 08:24 AM
The fault lies with Roger Goodall. He is the "Boss" and should have seen this comming. IF he was running a big company in the USA he would be looking for work now:mad:

Cheeseheadbob
09-25-2012, 08:33 AM
I concur! The Pack should not have been in the position they were in at the end. I was thinking Rogers should have just run out of the back of the endzone, take the safety, and then the Pack would be able to punt the ball deep into Seahawks territory. Since the Seahawks had zero time outs, the Pack stood a much better chance to protect what would have been a razor thin lead. I am not quite sure what is going on with them this year...:confused:
packers should have protected their QB a little more in the first half. also jennings should have knocked the ball down instead of trying to intercept. the call is suspect but should have never come down to one call.

PonyUP
09-25-2012, 11:57 AM
Having thought about this for a while, yes it was a bad call by horrendous refs. Bad calls are nothing new to the league, but they are certainly more frequent now.
Good teams will overcome bad officiating. If the Packers O-line played better and didn't have ARod running for his life, they would have scored more. If Jennings had knocked it down instead of going for the interception it would have mattered. Had they converted on the two point conversion it would have been fine.

I don't blame the replay officials, they are in an impossible situation. Once it is ruled on the field a touchdown (Which is bull) they need irrefutable evidence to overturn, which given the scrum, they didn't have. On the flipside, if it was ruled incomplete, it would have never been reviewed because you can't challenge that late in the game, and it was at that point no longer a scoring play.

Now with all that having been said, in this instance the ref's did cost the Packers a victory, and ultimately it may cost them a playoff appearence which will also cost the team money.

We can't fully blame Goodell for this, it's the owners locking them out. I wonder if the Packers had 1 owner who potentially lost millions if they don't make the playoffs, would the owners stance change?

What if this happened to Kraft, or Jones, would they then get a deal done?

SC Cheesehead
09-25-2012, 02:23 PM
Having thought about this for a while, yes it was a bad call by horrendous refs. Bad calls are nothing new to the league, but they are certainly more frequent now.
Good teams will overcome bad officiating. If the Packers O-line played better and didn't have ARod running for his life, they would have scored more. If Jennings had knocked it down instead of going for the interception it would have mattered. Had they converted on the two point conversion it would have been fine.

I don't blame the replay officials, they are in an impossible situation. Once it is ruled on the field a touchdown (Which is bull) they need irrefutable evidence to overturn, which given the scrum, they didn't have. On the flipside, if it was ruled incomplete, it would have never been reviewed because you can't challenge that late in the game, and it was at that point no longer a scoring play.

Now with all that having been said, in this instance the ref's did cost the Packers a victory, and ultimately it may cost them a playoff appearence which will also cost the team money.

We can't fully blame Goodell for this, it's the owners locking them out. I wonder if the Packers had 1 owner who potentially lost millions if they don't make the playoffs, would the owners stance change?

What if this happened to Kraft, or Jones, would they then get a deal done?

Well there are over 117,000 of us that own a share of the Packers, and I, for one, have been PO'd about the lockout since pre-season. We're talking about the integity of the game here, numerous instances of piss-poor officiating so far this season across the league; and Mr Kraft, A.H. Jones, and the other "single owners" need to get serious about negotiating and settling this crap!

Marauderjack
09-25-2012, 02:29 PM
Hmmmmm.......Perhaps??:eek:

MOTOWN
09-25-2012, 02:31 PM
Well there are over 117,000 of us that own a share of the Packers, and I, for one, have been PO'd about the lockout since pre-season. We're talking about the integity of the game here, numerous instances of piss-poor officiating so far this season across the league; and Mr Kraft, A.H. Jones, and the other "single owners" need to get serious about negotiating and settling this crap!

True dat!!! this really is unacceptable, its almost like watching a Three Stooges episode:depress:

rayjay
09-25-2012, 06:22 PM
True dat!!! this really is unacceptable, its almost like watching a Three Stooges episode:depress:

Please don't denegrate my beloved stooges. Any comparison between these refs and real people alive or dead is dog gone shame...

SC Cheesehead
09-25-2012, 07:11 PM
Hmmmmm.......Perhaps??:eek:

:lol: Not too far off on that one...

SNOOT
09-25-2012, 07:24 PM
As a Hawks fan all I can say is I sure thought we had just lost the game. I couldn't even believe the call. :shake:

Merc-O-matic
09-25-2012, 09:15 PM
Glad to hear the PACKERS lost! Maybe the "Dawgs" can get
a call in their favor one of these days. LOL

Gotta Love It!:beatnik:

marauder410
09-25-2012, 11:03 PM
im a huge raven fan and the refs called many bad calls and lost a game for us against the eagles and week 3 versus patriots was a fighting match and MANY bad call and no calls

after 3 weeks enough is enough pay the real refs

Bluerauder
09-26-2012, 04:19 AM
The owners don't care .... no matter how bad the refs are, they know that the fans will still turn on the TV to watch and will still pay big bucks to go to the game. Until they start feeling the pain in their wallet, there is little motivation for the owners to settle this quickly. In this case, the fans ARE their own worst enemy. JMHO. I suspect that the substitute ref fiasco may have even "boosted" the ratings as more people tune in to watch the circus. ;) Just look at the media. They are having a field day airing the miscues on the field.

If you want this to end ... turn off the game for the next 2 weeks, tear up your tickets for the game and just don't show up with your cash. No beer and snack purchases to support the game either.

Joe Walsh
09-26-2012, 05:52 PM
Ahhhhh.....But the owners DO care.

If Green Bay (or any other NFL team) misses the playoffs by 1 game.....it will be a huge loss in revenues to the owner(s) because of that one bad call.

SC Cheesehead
09-26-2012, 06:17 PM
Ahhhhh.....But the owners DO care.

If Green Bay (or any other NFL team) misses the playoffs by 1 game.....it will be a huge loss in revenues to the owner(s) because of that one bad call.

^^^^^ Don't I know it... :( -----> :shake:

maineiac
09-26-2012, 06:35 PM
we as fans have all been robbed,the owners can afford the regular refs,they are just stickin it to us.