PDA

View Full Version : Mike or Joe!! Aka MM2004, Guspech!!

marauder21
09-30-2012, 08:56 AM
Whose the owner for this vehicular down here?? :D lmao

guspech750
09-30-2012, 09:00 AM
It's a DTR thing. :)

Sent from my iPhone

4.10's + Eaton swap = Wreeeeeeeeeeeeeeedom

marauder21
09-30-2012, 09:02 AM

Sent from my iPhone

got that right!!! :thumbup: Haha now I wonder how long will it take for Doom to come on in here and claim blacks are slower...I mean "faster" lol :rolleyes:

Sent from my SGH-T959 using Tapatalk

guspech750
09-30-2012, 09:02 AM

Where have you been hiding? We all still need to get together for one or two last horas before winter.

Sent from my iPhone

Sent from my iPhone

marauder21
09-30-2012, 09:42 AM
I've been caught up with work and school :( mostly school though considering its my last year and all lol
But hey whens the next meet? I can do any day except Sunday or every OTHER Saturday.

marauder21
09-30-2012, 09:45 AM
Oh! Now that I remember, EVERY Monday in Westchester, IL they have a car show. (On wolf rd and 31 st) and considering this is one of the last Mondays for the year, the people who take their cars there are allowed to do a burnout. So imagine like 20-30 cars burning out!! :D it will Also be great if more marauders will show up and accompanied mine? :confused:

guspech750
09-30-2012, 09:52 AM
Man. I can do Monday's, but my wife goes to school Monday nights so I have my 10 yr old daughter who gets bored and antsy most of the time while at a cruise night. So I usually try to leave the young one at home when I can. Just less of a hassle. Hmmmmmm. Perhaps some of us can meet up and drive up to Volo Auto Museum soon?

Sent from my iPhone

marauder21
09-30-2012, 10:02 AM
Man. I can do Monday's, but my wife goes to school Monday nights so I have my 10 yr old daughter who gets bored and antsy most of the time while at a cruise night. So I usually try to leave the young one at home when I can. Just less of a hassle. Hmmmmmm. Perhaps some of us can meet up and drive up to Volo Auto Museum soon?

Sent from my iPhone

You can bring your daughter along if you like? I've seen A LOT of father and daughter (or father and son) time on these meetings. They Also have a bouncy fun house thing for kids, ice cream, and such. This meet goes on in a plaza parking lot so there's a McDonald's, Burger king, subway etc etc. Its from 530-till you want to leave.
And this Auto museum sounds interesting...where is it at? I've never heard of it lol :p

SC Cheesehead
09-30-2012, 10:03 AM

Sent from my iPhone

That ain't tire smoke.

One word: Seafoam.... :lol:

guspech750
09-30-2012, 10:13 AM
I will try and make it tomorrow along with the little one. I see I can get off at 294 and Ogden to Wolf up to 31st street.
I'll see if Bob(Justbob) wants to go too.

Sent from my iPhone

marauder21
09-30-2012, 10:28 AM
Yes! Its right on Wolf rd and 31st.
Heres one of the restaurants address that sponsors this gathering.
Paul's Pizza & Hot Dogs: 3044 Wolf Road, Westchester
And hell yeah! More marauders the better! Bring Bob and anyone else you might know :)

MM2004
09-30-2012, 10:41 AM
Ummm...

Joe's DTR, my photography skillz.

:D

Mike.

marauder21
09-30-2012, 10:45 AM
Ummm...

Joe's DTR, my photography skillz.

:D

Mike.

What effect did you use for all that smoke??? ;) lmao jk still nice tho!!

risky
09-30-2012, 12:14 PM
All that smoke effect is called seafoam.:D

guspech750
09-30-2012, 01:38 PM
All that smoke effect is called seafoam.:D

Lots and lots of sea foam was used. No asphalt or tires were harmed during the filming.

Sent from my iPhone

DOOM
09-30-2012, 02:33 PM
Very easy to tell who's marauder that is!

You can see the marauder S/C decal on the back!

DOOM
09-30-2012, 03:42 PM
Here's the video of when that pic was taken!

Listen to the talking in the background. :lol:

You can hear Mike directing! :director:

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ef3zdsC7ZKk#
ef3zdsC7ZKk#

marauder21
09-30-2012, 07:22 PM

I've never seen their marauders in person so.I wouldn't know lmao oops...but hey! Risky Mike anyone around the Chicago area come join me and HOPEFULLY Joe and Bob to a show and shine event on Wolf Rd and 31st in Westchester! :)

Oh and Doom I don't think the link for video works? Or my phones not working either one

justbob
09-30-2012, 07:48 PM
I will try and make it tomorrow along with the little one. I see I can get off at 294 and Ogden to Wolf up to 31st street.
I'll see if Bob(Justbob) wants to go too.

Sent from my iPhone

Sorry, I seem to be busy indefinitely. 😥

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

guspech750
09-30-2012, 08:09 PM
I will try my darnedest to get there about 5:00ish. PEM might go as well. He too has a DTR. So perhaps 3 DTRs tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone

marauder21
09-30-2012, 08:13 PM
I will try my darnedest to get there about 5:00ish. PEM might go as well. He too has a DTR. So perhaps 3 DTRs tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone

That will make people freak out so much!! Haha when they first saw mine they flipped cause they never seen a DTR marauder lmao now.imagine 3!!??
And yeah people usually start gathering around 5-530pm so if anything ill wait for you guys there :)

You need more info or something just pm or something bro :D

MyBlackBeasts
09-30-2012, 08:20 PM
Whose the owner for this vehicular down here?? :D lmao

Hahahaha, that's way funny!!! :laugh:

Baaad GN
09-30-2012, 11:20 PM
I would love to learn what the owner or building manager thought or said after seeing his nice stripped parking lot! LOL

Baaad GN
09-30-2012, 11:23 PM
Hey Joe! Will talk to Brad and see what he's doing tomarrow, ah it's silver but is it ok if we come by right?

marauder21
09-30-2012, 11:36 PM
Hey Joe! Will talk to Brad and see what he's doing tomarrow, ah it's silver but is it ok if we come by right?
If by "is it ok if we come by" meaning "is it okay if we can go and conquer Westchester's daily Monday car show&shine" then yes!!! Lol tomorrow shall be a Victory over at Westchester for the Marauders:)

guspech750
10-01-2012, 03:11 AM

:) Well of course Ed. The more the marrier.

Did you guys get the GN running yet?

Sent from my iPhone

Haggis
10-01-2012, 04:27 AM

Yea, Mike does not have the B@LLS to S/C his car.

DOOM
10-01-2012, 04:57 AM

Oh snap! :eek:

SC Cheesehead
10-01-2012, 07:33 AM

Oh snap! :eek:

:rofl:

Second option Mikey would have to purchase after a S/C installation would be a box of Depends, that or some rubber panties.... ;) ------> :D ------> :lol:

stevengerard
10-01-2012, 07:43 AM
I go to Westchester often, maybe I'll bring the MM tonight.

BTW I often bring my kids, but this being a school night I doubt it.

marauder21
10-01-2012, 07:59 AM
I go to Westchester often maybe I'll bring the MM tonight.

YES!! More Marauders the merrier!! This actually might be a good day! Turning out to be better than expected:) hopefully ill be seeing more marauders than mine tonight!

For the kids school night thing: it usually ends around 8 or so that's when people usually start leaving. But you could leave earlier no? It just be really cool if you can stop by and Just say hi at least for an hour or so you know a little quickie Lmao

marauder21
10-01-2012, 08:07 AM
Here's the video of when that pic was taken!

Listen to the talking in the background. :lol:

You can hear Mike directing! :director:

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ef3zdsC7ZKk#
ef3zdsC7ZKk#

Saw the video. EPIC I love it!! It would be a lot better is someone with a Blue where to also show up and lay some rubber! That way we would have all four colors burning out!!:)

DOOM
10-01-2012, 01:51 PM
Saw the video. EPIC I love it!! It would be a lot better is someone with a Blue where to also show up and lay some rubber! That way we would have all four colors burning out!!:)

That's what I said!!!

PonyUp pussed out!!! :flamer:

marauder21
10-01-2012, 02:27 PM
That's what I said!!!

Aaaww:/ party pooper…. Next time recruit another Blues Brother? Lol

guspech750
10-01-2012, 07:19 PM
That's what I said!!!

Weeeeeeeeell. He could have been exploding White Castles from the night before while we were playing. 16 plus Whities will do that to a man.

Sent from my iPhone

marauder21
10-01-2012, 08:29 PM
Weeeeeeeeell. He could have been exploding White Castles from the night before while we were playing. 16 plus Whities will do that to a man.

Sent from my iPhone

Lmao ew...mental picture! Oh God :P

But in other news, thanks Joe Paul and Steve for actually coming down for awhile.(even tho the parking lot was kinda empty compared to other times) but on the good side we made sure our presence was known! :D

guspech750
10-01-2012, 08:41 PM
Yeah. I had a great time. Don't for get Arthur. He had the beautiful silver CV Sport, F&R Addcos, Metco control arms, spoiler and a Ken Bell Twin Screw too tuned by Lidio. 4,000 plus mile car he picked up for $9,500!! full of WIN!!

What a beauty!!

I was actually surprised at all the attention the Mercs garnered tonight. A pleasant surprise to say the least.

FINALLY got to meet you Junior. About damn time ;)

Paul and Steve, always a pleasure.

Great times with great people along with some really great cars.

Looking forward to another gathering of the minds!!

Sent from my iPhone

marauder21
10-01-2012, 09:02 PM
Arthur!! That's his name!! Lol gotta find a way to contact him for next week IF we gather with more people :)

And yes likewise! It was good to FINALLY meet you too Joe lol and other Marauder owners!
Special thanks to Steve for "popping the cherry" on my first ride in a SC marauder!!
Oh and Paul for those AWESOME window stickers!!
well hopefully we can gather around more local people for next Monday :beer:

stevengerard
10-01-2012, 09:17 PM
glad you enjoyed the drive. Today was the first time I pushed it with the new trans, great second gear chirp. After you drove down the side street and ripped it into 2nd I had to try it myself, man what a difference. Nice meeting you, first time there was ever more than one Marauder at that show.

And three DTRs only one black and Arthur's Crown Vic was awesome. Next summer Joe I'll bring my girls to hang with your daughter

marauder21
10-01-2012, 09:36 PM
glad you enjoyed the drive. Today was the first time I pushed it with the new trans, great second gear chirp. After you drove down the side street and ripped it into 2nd I had to try it myself, man what a difference. Nice meeting you, first time there was ever more than one Marauder at that show.

And three DTRs only one black and Arthur's Crown Vic was awesome. Next summer Joe I'll bring my girls to hang with your daughter

Oh dam! Im sorry about that! If I would've known that I wouldnt have stepped on it as much ESPECIALLY go to 2nd gear :(
And yes! hands down, so far, the best drive I've taken! Thanks again man I really appreciate it! :banana2:
And it was a good day considering it was planned like 1-2days ago! All thanks to Joe who practically put it together now lets see if we can go for a round two one of these upcoming Mondays :)

Baaad GN
10-01-2012, 09:56 PM
Sorry guys Brad and I just could not make it, grrrrrrrr. Yes Joe (re the GN) Brad and I got the gas tank, pump, all the gas lines from tank to fuel rail changed, then I found the heater core leaking, changed. Put my 60lb injectors in and waiting on my new chip. But its running good, at least for a little while. found tach and turbo gauge stopped working, have to get them refurb as I learned they go bad. Another $400 for that, let it run and drove around the block and put it in the garage as Plates has a 2002 sticker, geeez didn't realize sitting that long. anyway kinda happy it's coming together and then water under engine! What??????????????? ShXX the radiator is leaking! Damn.
Issue is takes special radiator, one with engine oil cooler and trans cooler. Special order ($500.00). Sooooooooooo it seems it's a project that will take a little time, will try to find one this coming week. Again sorry couldn't make it!