PDA

View Full Version : Mr. Man American Badass

Mr. Man
10-05-2012, 11:24 AM
I've had a kidney stone lodged in my ureter for some months now and it finally passed today. I seem to have two ureters on my left side for some reason so the stone was of no painful consequence til today.

Doctor said it was around 6-7mm which is a good size but I've had larger. It was zapped a few months ago but it never broke up, so I've been waiting it out.

So last nite I had a big glass of Crystal Lite (love this stuff and low calorie which is a benefit) before bed and off to sleep I went. This morning I go do my morning function and out pops Godzilla the kidney stone, I still have phantom pains so Ms.D won't be gettin' any tonight if you know what I mean. MF'er!! measures out at 10mm x 7mm x 5mm or about the size of a large raisin or small olive pit.:eek: I'll post a pic when Ms. D gets home as she knows how to work the camera/computer relationship.

Thinking now I'm ready for my next life's challenge - Taking a walk around the Bonneville salt flats after repeatedly hammering the soles of my feet with golf shoes, should be like a sunny day walk in the park.:cool:

Ms. Denmark
10-05-2012, 12:11 PM
I'm very proud of you.... :confused: ..... er.....glad you survived! But pictures???? Really???? I don't know about that.....LOL

Seriously Sweetie, I'm sorry I wasn't there but glad it all came out OK. See you soon. :cool: and you owe me one. ;)

Krytin
10-05-2012, 12:15 PM
Damn Eric!
You're a better man than I am Gunga Din!

marauder410
10-05-2012, 12:19 PM
thats crazy i bet that hurt sooo bad

im curious to see wjhat a kidney stone looks like lol

so you went to take a piss and it came right out??

Comin' in Hot
10-05-2012, 12:20 PM
http://static4.fjcdn.com/comments/3986128+_0e29a0446d96d138e7f1b 06aa63261cf.jpg

On a side note, I think most of us want to see it!!!! Be creative about it, like use a 10 mm craftsman wrench to show the actual size.:lol:

Krytin
10-05-2012, 12:22 PM
Oh yeah, something for scale if you're gonna take a picture.

Bluerauder
10-05-2012, 01:04 PM
I seem to have two ureters on my left side for some reason so the stone was of no painful consequence til today..... I'll post a pic when Ms. D gets home as she knows how to work the camera/computer relationship.

Only someone who is always full of pizz and vinegar needs two ureters. One is for the vinegar .... the other is for the pizz. ;)

Sorry about tonite's planned activities ... only twice per year and you have to miss one !!! :rofl:

But pictures???? Really???? I don't know about that.....LOL

im curious to see what a kidney stone looks like lol

On a side note, I think most of us want to see it!!!! Be creative about it, like use a 10 mm craftsman wrench to show the actual size.:lol:

Oh yeah, something for scale if you're gonna take a picture.

Breaking new territory on MM.Net. Pics of kidney stones ... to scale no less. I bet DOOM has some in the 11-12mm range that have been chromed and won trophies. :P

I'll have to keep this in mind when my next fecal sample is due. Don't what to miss a photo op !! ;)

WhatsUpDOHC
10-05-2012, 01:04 PM
Eric

Man! You just gave birth!

Glad you're OK.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Blk Mamba
10-05-2012, 02:00 PM
My urologist advised drinking a beer when I first feel the pain coming on and that will help the passing, (I don't normally drink) she was right, but it still isn't a pleasant experience. Also the cause of kidney stones is the antioxidants, in your daily intake. They bond with the calcium in the kidney, and build. Antioxidants are normally any food that will stain your clothes, but also help to fight cancer, so damned if you do, and damned if you don't. I've had them 5 times, but won't give up my milk, or raspberry's.

Mr. Man
10-05-2012, 02:16 PM
Stonezilla! Pain has subsided except when I have to go. Then it's like razor blades are...nevermind, you get the picture. :eek:

breeze
10-05-2012, 02:17 PM
I had a kidney stone before, talk about pain!!! Ny Mon had them bout 10 times already

Roadwarrior
10-05-2012, 02:21 PM
Had passed a few stones before myself. Its no fun at all. I'm sure you're glad it got out of you. :beer:

marauder410
10-05-2012, 02:49 PM
my next door neighbor 2 door down from me has a little small yorkie and he dog had a kidney stone that was the size of a WALNUTT :eek::eek: n she had to get surgury to get it remved adn she kept it and its hugeee and nastyyy

Spectragod
10-05-2012, 03:06 PM
my next door neighbor 2 door down from me has a little small yorkie and he dog had a kidney stone that was the size of a WALNUTT :eek::eek: n she had to get surgury to get it remved adn she kept it and its hugeee and nastyyy

Pictures of the dogs kidney stone..... or it didn't happen. :D

Eric,

Glad your feeling fine, sometimes those can be a traumatic experience. :beer:

WhatsUpDOHC
10-05-2012, 03:19 PM
Stonezilla! Pain has subsided except when I have to go. Then it's like razor blades are...nevermind, you get the picture. :eek:

Be sure to bring it to all meets!!

finster101
10-05-2012, 03:35 PM
My urologist advised drinking a beer when I first feel the pain coming on and that will help the passing, (I don't normally drink) she was right, but it still isn't a pleasant experience. Also the cause of kidney stones is the antioxidants, in your daily intake. They bond with the calcium in the kidney, and build. Antioxidants are normally any food that will stain your clothes, but also help to fight cancer, so damned if you do, and damned if you don't. I've had them 5 times, but won't give up my milk, or raspberry's.

A beer ? Just one ? No wonder it still hurts. Have a six pack.

Mr. Man after seeing that, were I you. I would be self medicating heavily. Probably use Crown Royal though. Not sure if beer is right for this application, too much byproduct. :beer:

Ms. Denmark
10-05-2012, 03:45 PM
Be sure to bring it to all meets!

You coming to Fudds tomorrow? I was gonna bring cookies but....:D

I say if he's gonna make stones why can't they be diamonds....

Krytin
10-05-2012, 04:00 PM
stonezilla! Pain has subsided except when i have to go. Then it's like razor blades are...nevermind, you get the picture. :eek:

holy crap!!!

guspech750
10-05-2012, 04:05 PM
Ouch!

Sent from my iPhone

4.10's + Eaton swap = Wreeeeeeeeeeeeeeedom

WhatsUpDOHC
10-05-2012, 04:43 PM
You coming to Fudds tomorrow? I was gonna bring cookies but....:D

I say if he's gonna make stones why can't they be diamonds....

I can't be there. :(

I hope that I can see the progeny, before Carlisle

ncmm
10-05-2012, 05:14 PM
OMG. . .that is a boulder not a stone. You. . .are Mr. Man without a doubt! I'd say your experience was like what happened to the road in the following pic. . .

justbob
10-05-2012, 05:18 PM
Stoner.. Glad you and your tool are all good!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shaijack
10-05-2012, 06:23 PM
Had them about 15 years ago. Oh, they hurt. Doctor made me drink 5 gallons of water and they came out like a bullet.

maineiac
10-05-2012, 06:39 PM
holy sh-t ,you are the man,i owe you a bourbon or ten,hope thats the end of it,for your sake.

Vortex
10-06-2012, 06:32 AM
I have to eat those Allopurinols every damn day to avoid same....

SC Cheesehead
10-06-2012, 06:37 AM
I guess size does matter...;)

That said, glad you're okay and that everything came out all right.

Bigdogjim
10-06-2012, 06:43 AM
I've had a kidney stone lodged in my ureter for some months now and it finally passed today. I seem to have two ureters on my left side for some reason so the stone was of no painful consequence til today.

I need to inform you the real cause is this...

Starbucks coffee:flamer:

Hope your feeling better. Glad it passed with no dire pain:beer:

SC Cheesehead
10-06-2012, 06:56 AM
[QUOTE=Bigdogjim;1223455]I need to inform you the real cause is this...

Starbucks coffee:flamer:[QUOTE]

:rofl: JOCULARITY! :rofl:

Waffle House coffee woulda taken care of that. To paraphrase Donald "Duck" Dunn, that stuff is "powerful enough to turn goat piss into gasoline..."

;) ---------> :D

Ms. Denmark
10-06-2012, 06:59 AM
I guess size does matter...;)

Yup! Big man, big stones. :D oh boy!

Haggis
10-06-2012, 07:24 AM
Yup! Big man, big stones. :D oh boy!

That's what she said.

Ken
10-06-2012, 09:14 AM
Breaking new territory on MM.Net. Pics of kidney stones ... to scale no less. I bet DOOM has some in the 11-12mm range that have been chromed and won trophies. :P

I'll have to keep this in mind when my next fecal sample is due. Don't what to miss a photo op !! ;)Chrome it first!

05crownsport
10-07-2012, 11:08 AM
I...well...how...ummm...did... jeez...there's ....when it came out...did it rear up and spit it out? You know, like a fire hose out of control?