PDA

View Full Version : Does this guy look familiar?

Papillon
10-15-2012, 07:46 PM
If so, please call the cops on his sorry a$$....

The woman in this story is my cousin's (what was soon to be) mother-in-law. My cousin, Chris and his fiance, Kat, were supposed to get married this Saturday in Vegas... but because of this piece of $h!t, that won't happen and her mother is going to spend the next few weeks in the hospital and the next few months recovering from skin grafts after being dragged 300+ feet and getting pistol whipped in the face and suffering head trauma. She's currently in a medically induced coma and intubated due to her injuries.

PLEASE, if he looks familiar, even if you don't live in the Tucson area but you think you know who he is, please call the police at 911 or 88-Crime. PLEASE.

http://www.kgun9.com/news/local/174271781.html

http://azstarnet.com/news/local/crime/gunman-sought-in-violent-mugging-outside-tucson-walmart/article_ae9403ac-170d-11e2-8ce4-001a4bcf887a.html

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e174/sfb79/Katsmom1.jpg

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e174/sfb79/Katsmom2.jpg

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e174/sfb79/Katsmom3.jpg

DOOM
10-15-2012, 08:08 PM
That's terrible news Voula!

Hope she recovers soon!

Krytin
10-15-2012, 08:12 PM
Praying for a full recovery.
Sorry this happened and I believe w/out doubt that what goes around comes around - this guy will get what's coming to him!

guspech750
10-15-2012, 08:59 PM
OMG! WTF is wrong with people.

I really hope for a full recovery.

****ing people...:shake:

DEFYANT
10-15-2012, 09:21 PM
Arm yourselves people. If you can do it legally - do it! These *****ters would not be so bold if the honest majority were packin heat!

Thoughts and prayers for a speedy recovery!

Ms. Denmark
10-16-2012, 02:31 AM
Very sorry to hear this. So sad and senseless. Praying for her recovery.

Bluerauder
10-16-2012, 03:32 AM
So sorry to hear about this, Voula. :( Thoughts and prayers for a full recovery. That is terrible news ... such a brutal purse snatching. Hope they catch their sorry azzes and send 'em up for a long time. Bastiges. :mad:

Haggis
10-16-2012, 04:28 AM
So sorry to hear about this, Voula. :( Thoughts and prayers for a full recovery. That is terrible news ... such a brutal purse snatching. Hope they catch their sorry azzes and shoot them in the nuts Bastiges. :mad:

So sorry to hear Voula, justice for these Scumbags is at the end of a rope.

Papillon
10-16-2012, 05:35 AM
Thanks so much for all the kind words guys. I spoke with my cousin late last night and needless to say they are all devastated on so many levels. Patient is responsive and opened her eyes twice but is still under heavy sedation. Most of the skin on the right side of her body is gone and there is muscle damage... they are taking it one day at a time... I just reeeeeally hope they catch this guy... I think that will bring a lot of closure to the situation and will help with moving on and recovery.

Please keep the thoughts and prayers coming.

MOTOWN
10-16-2012, 06:00 AM
This just makes me sick to my stomach! punks like this seem to meet their demise often times before law enforcement gets a hold of them, lets hope for a quick collar!

Comin' in Hot
10-16-2012, 06:05 AM
OMG! That's horrible Voula, hopefully this guy will be caught and your cousin's mother-in law will have a speedy recovery!

HammerDown
10-16-2012, 06:22 AM
OMG! WTF is wrong with people.

I really hope for a full recovery.

****ing people...:shake:

^^^^^^^^^
what I think immediately after reading this. Voula, our prayers for fiance's mother, and all the family.

Bigdogjim
10-16-2012, 06:28 AM
Added to the Prayer list. Keep us posted.

God Bless.

sailsmen
10-16-2012, 06:31 AM
Good Luck.

The odds are if convicted they will serve less than 7 years.

PonyUP
10-16-2012, 12:22 PM
Terrible to hear Voula, prayers sent.

What part of Tucson was this, I used to live there, my brother still does. I'll get the pics out to some people I still know out there

The Ice Bucket Approves of this message

RF Overlord
10-16-2012, 12:57 PM
****ing people...:shake:I seem to be saying that more and more as time goes by...

punks like this seem to meet their demise often times before law enforcement gets a hold of them, lets hope for a quick collar!Actually, let's not. I'd rather see someone like this dead than have to support him with my tax dollars for the next 10 years. Sorry if that sounds harsh, but c'est la guerre.

Papillon
10-16-2012, 12:59 PM

What part of Tucson was this, I used to live there, my brother still does. I'll get the pics out to some people I still know out there

Oh Brad! Please do! That would be wonderful! Thank you so much!! :bows:

It was the Walmart at 455 East Wetmore Road.... not familiar with the area, only visited there once, but from what it looks like on Google maps, it's near Roger Park/Limberlost...?

PonyUP
10-16-2012, 02:27 PM
I know that area, I have a friend near there, I'll get it to her as well as some other peeps, hope they catch the dirtbag

yjmud
10-16-2012, 02:34 PM
that is horrible I hope she makes a good recovery
if caught I vote we have marauder tug-a-wars with that holeass as the chain I would be willing to go first

Ladyhawke
10-16-2012, 03:38 PM

I use to live there too, back in the early '80s. That location sounds like the east side?

~Haggis

WhatsUpDOHC
10-16-2012, 03:50 PM
Got any friends there?

Let's hunt this scumbag down!!!

Voula-

I'm so sorry that this has happened to you and your family.

Mark

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Papillon
10-17-2012, 05:56 AM
I know that area, I have a friend near there, I'll get it to her as well as some other peeps, hope they catch the dirtbag

On behalf of my family & I, thank you SOOO much Brad! I really hope they catch these a**h***s. I don't understand how they haven't already... they have the getaway car on camera so I'm sure they have a license plate #....?

And thank you all for your continued kind words and prayers. Thank you http://www.twoweekwait.com/community/images/smilies/praying.gif

Marauder_Santa
10-17-2012, 07:12 AM
Sick! I pray all will work out for you and your family.